Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

Would love to test them out. Have a Speeder Tour Spec 6.2 S now in my D3 driver. Ball spin with it is between 2650 & 3600 which is to high. Looking for something to get me down in the 2100 range for extra distance. Swing speed is 110 and have it dialed down 7.5 degrees. Anything I can do to help please let me know. I need to consistently drive the ball past John Barba :-)

Titleist AP1 irons

Titleist 913D 7.5 Degree, Stiff Speeder Tour Spec 6.2 Shaft

Wedges: Taylormade 60 d Titleist Vokey 54,56,58

Seemore Mallet Putter

Right Handed

Apple Valley, MN

8 Handicap

10885218_10205856139265562_6140026354236

I'm in... I plan on testing a few drivers coming up soon and what would look better in the Vapor than this shaft? Time to find the SFTP 2.0 LCG's replacement? Or slap this shaft in a back-up LCG to test... I can do either

Have access to a few different LM's and the last several times the SS has been between 111 and 113 on average. I also have an aggressive transition and load the shaft pretty hard at the top.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I would be honored to be a tester of this fine looking shaft.

I have access to an OptiShot so I can report swing speed, loft, tightness of grouping of my shots and spin as well as a few other stats.

Would you like those coherent sentences in technical reporting or flowery prose?

Thank you for considering me as a tester.

Keep up the great work of bringing the newest toys to our attention.

Happy holidays,

Ugly Bird
"An ugly bird beats a pretty par"

Miauno MP33 irons - Stiff, standard length, 1º flat

Krank Rage head on a Penley Extra Stiff 46"

Right handed

Athens, GA

14 handicap - but I'm "Workin' on it."

I have access to a launch monitor,  swing speed with driver 104-107 on average.  Would put head to head with the whiteboard I was fitted for in my 915 last month.  Whiteboard beat out my R1 V2 with Oban white, Fuji pro tour spec, and Black Ops.  Beat out the rogue and tour green for the 915.  Distance was in a consistent range for above with the whiteboard being just a couple yards longer.  Dispersion was huge in favor of Whiteboard compared to everything else for my swing.  Concerning stringing together sentences,  I love lamp.....

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I have access to a lunch monitor and my swing speed was most recently clocked in the 110-115 range. Currently swinging a 913D2 10.5 ADDI 7X

Hello,

I am a high school golf coach in my spare time.  I earn my keep selling a product to a clientele that does not want to buy it, but by law has to.  I teach Math to 9-12 graders. There are some days that I enjoy taking my aggression out on a little white ball.  My swing speed is about 95 mph with a driver.  I actually have software that I use with my team to get numbers.  My guys are kind of wierd like that.  They like to see numbers.  

I was sricken with a brain tumor about 9 years ago.  I currently live with a Titlest sized mass in my skull.  It has caused some loss of feeling and control with the left side.  I used to be able to get it out there pretty well, big hitter, like the lamma.  Now I take up residence in the fairway at about an 80% rate.  Not long by any means but put my scramble team in play.  A solid lead off guy.  

I would be honored to be one of the "dirty dozen" to pilot your new shaft.

Hit 'em Straight!

NOMO2MR

I have a Flightscope and have a 95mph driver speed. Would love to give it a whirl!

Vapor Flex 11.5* Neutral w/Diamana Blue 60

Vapor Flex 17* Neutral w/Diamana Blue 70

Vapor Flex 21* w/Diamana Neutral Blue 70

Vapor Flex 23* Neutral w/Diamana Blue 80

Vapor Pro Combo 4-6 DG Pro

Vapor Pro 7-PW DG Pro

Vr Forged 52*, 56*, 60*w/DG Spinner

Method #1

RZN-Black

Vapor Staff Bag

I play golf for entertainment.. Normally to entertain those who play with me... Want a ringer to make your boss or potential client look like Rory on the course? I am your guy. My handicap qualifies me to park in the handicap spaces in the club parking lot....

Do I have access to a launch monitor? Yes

My Driver swing speed is around 90mph.

I have a Trackman, Swing speed 110-112  ( on Trackman ).  I currently use Oban Shafts-would love to try Paderson as I've not tried one before.  

Thanks

I have access to a launch monitor plus can install shaft. 2.1 index and driving is my strong suit. Play 5-6 rounds a week. Ready for an awesome shaft.

I have access to a Launch Monitor and swing between 105-110mph with my SLDR. I have a Graphite Design Tour AD MT X flex shaft and would love to see if this shaft performs as well as my aftermarket shaft. I hope it does!!! Thing looks badass!! I'm a 9 handicap and play a couple times a week. 

Yes I have access to a launch monitor, I'm a Master Clubfitter and use the Foresight GC2, I'm a 5 handicap with driver swingspeed of 98-105.

My swingspeed with the driver is around 95mph. I work at dicks sporting goods part time and have access to a launch monitor and have an adapter ready-to-go for my Callaway Optiforce. I am experienced in driver fitting as well.

I would like to test the shafts - I am a major club maker demo tech/fitter - I have access to a launch monitor and my swing speed is 95-100.  Thanks for the chance.

I currently have a Big Bertha Alpha with stock stiff shaft. I was fitted for this driver with my local PGA professional golf instructor here in my home town and that was the best fitting shaft that didn't cost me an extra couple hundred bucks! I have a good relation ship with this instructor as I have taken lessons from him for many years and have helped him coach his 5th-8th grade golf kids from our middle school. I have been following this site for a couple years now and have used it to buy a few products that have got reviewed. My favorite so far is the Salty Grips and will be hard to ever switch putter grips again. I would love to test one of these shafts to see how it stands up to my current shaft and with the help of my instructor I can provide all data that his Trackman Launch Monitor measures along with my own opinion of how it felt performance wise.

Thanks for another great opportunity to give us golfers a chance to try some products that we might never have found unless we check this site daily.....or every time we are bored.....or needing to look busy reading a document at work. All those happen way to often for me..   

I have access to a Flightscope monitor.

Driver swing speed averaged 117 mph for 25 swings with driver last May.  

Handicap is at 4.2.