TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunit

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side s

Still needing testers for the Ben Hogan Precision Experimentals?   http://persimmongolftoday.org/archives/1090

Posted Images

I'm very interested in testing the Paderson. I have access to launch monitor and a FULL GOLF simulator. I've always have stuck with stock shaft but feel in order for my game to break to next level. I need to start experimenting and testing shafts from companies like yours.

I'm a 12 handicap and compete in multiple amateur tour events every year. As an Application Developer by trade, I'm very number focus especially when it comes to my golf game. Hence, any reports back from me would be very detailed

Drive & 3 Wood: Callaway Razr Extreme Fit 

Ping G410 Driver
Homna TW 737 Fairway Wood
Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid 19 & 21 degree
Callaway Epic Set of 7 Irons (5 to AW)
Callaway Mack Daddy CB Wedge 54
Homna T// World W4 Wedge 60
Ping Heppler Ketsch Putter
Titleist Jet Black Midsize Bag
Snell MTB-X Yellow Optic Golf Ball

I would love to try out the new shafts.  I have a FlightScope Launch Monitor and have a swing speed of 98 with the Driver.  I also have experience in shaft repair so I would be able to make any changes to the shaft to fit almost any head.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

BRAD

My hat's in the ring.

I am an active clubfitter and could conduct tests across a range of players.  Facility is C2C Golf Academy in Zionsville, IN.

Multiple launch monitors and extensive shaft fitting system permitting wide selection of heads.

Regards, Leith Anderson

I would hit copious amounts of balls to be apart of this. I have regular access to a launch monitor and my swing speed is 98-103. 

I also have a Digital SLR camera to take pictures of my SLDR with this shaft. Would it be ok to say "hulk smash" after sending one on a rail down the fairway?

John

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

Actually I hope that any or better all of our first time posters would stick around regardless of whether or not you get to test - welcome to all of you - check the site out - this is a fun group here!

Thanks for the opportunity T and Paderson

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

I have full access to a TRACKMAN launch monitor on a daily basis and I use new and current TPS software.  I work for a local retailer who specializes in custom fitting using TRACKMAN exclusively.  My store has opened three new stores over the past two years so it is obvious that people are buying what we are selling and extremely happy with the club fitting experience we provide.  Anyway, back to what matters.  I have a driver club head speed topping out at 112, controlled speed of 108.  I do write reviews for my company of new equipment including drivers, irons, wedges, and shafts of many different manufacturers.  I am an afflicted golf gear head and would love to test this Paderson Golf shaft and pass along my feedback to any and all MYGOLFSPY's.  I've been following this site for years and replied to topics listed on the front page, just now joining though.  I'll continue to follow MYGOLFSPY regardless if you would like to use me or not.  Thanks for all you do here, I love the unbiased news and reviews.

My swing speed is 115-117

I have access to both trackman and flight scope

In my bag:

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 10.5* lofted down to 9.0* Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6X

Wood: :cobra-small: Speedzone Tour Fujikura Atmos Black TS 7X

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: MIM Tour Irons 4-PW Project X 6.5

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM Black 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X 

Wow it's like new spy christmas! Welcome to you all, stick around you'll enjoy it.

If this is open to those across the pond, I'll understand if not (although I'd guess a shaft manufacturer who doesn't sell globally these days is a bit odd), then yep I've got access to launch monitors and would like to try something new with my SLDR.

Swing speed is (cough) 93mph - if you can call that speed!

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Would love to be a candidate to try out a new shaft... Carry a 3 hdcp... Swing speed average of 127 with driver. Have access to multiple launch monitors... LH...Currently using RIP Phenom. 2.5°...Tour stiff... 70g ... Porters and stouts are the best...

I have purchased and tested more golf clubs and shafts than all my friends combined.  I even purchased a FlightScope and have it set up for both indoor use and I can hit it outdoor mode on my property.  I have a shaft puller and various tips from club manufacturers so all my friends consider me a complete nut.  I am!!!  But I love the game (used to own golf courses and a club manufacturing company too) and am constantly tinkering.  I can test the Paderson shaft in a SLDR, G30 and the new Exotics driver, which I just received on Friday.  I also have an Accura M4 and a AD MT4 to test against.  My swing speed is between 90 and 95, depending upon how my body feels that day.  I just played in the DR and consistently hit my G30 with the Accura shaft 235 to 265.  I'd love to test the Paderson shaft and will provide honest and accurate feedback.

darsr

I have access to Flightscope. Swing speed is 90-100. I am currently gaming a Big Bertha Alpha (the first one this year) with the Aldila Tour Green.

Driver: Callaway XR16 Pro 9.0*. (Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65)

FW: Cobra F9 3W (MC Diamana RF 60)
Hybrid: Callaway Apex 4H (MR - Kuro Kage 80 HY)
Irons: Callaway XR Steelhead 5I - AW (Project X 6.0 Steel)
Wedges: Callaway MD3 54* Standard; PM Grind 58* (Project X 5.5 Steel)
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport (35")
Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX, Callaway Chrome Soft, Titleist Pro-V1, Whatever is in the Weeds
Resident of Southern California

Wow! Lots of new people with launch monitors and nice ss. Welcome to MGS.

Doesn't look like there will be any senior testers. :(

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Wow! Lots of new people with launch monitors and nice ss. Welcome to MGS.

Doesn't look like there will be any senior testers. :(

Do you need Old Dudes?  I just turned 62, have a GC2 - Swing Speed in the mid-80s/low 90s but didn't throw my "hat in the ring" since I'll be traveling quite a bit in January.  What's the time frame you need for testing and write-up?

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite