TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunit

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side s

Still needing testers for the Ben Hogan Precision Experimentals?   http://persimmongolftoday.org/archives/1090

Posted Images

Would love to test the new Paderson shaft!

I am currently writing an article titled "Why Every Golfer Needs to Be Custom Fit" and am visiting 5 different shops in Minnesota to go through their fitting processes.

I've been able to gather data for dozens of different head/ shaft combinations and would be able to compare the Paderson shaft with many of the currently popular brands.

I would put the shaft on a 2013 model Callaway head and have the shaft professionally installed to assure consistency with the clubs I would be comparing it to.

Sounds like they have the technology to be the next big thing in shafts - comparisons like this could prove it. 

This article will be shared with over 30,000 local subscribers and 6,700 facebook fans so it would be great exposure for Paderson, too.

• Like 1

Thanks for the opportunity.

My driver swing speed is 105-108 and I do have access to a launch monitor.

Ogio Silencer Bag

Callaway 10.5 X Hot/Proforce V2

Callaway 3W X Hot/NVS 75

Callaway 3H, 4H X Hot/Proto 95

Callaway 5-PW X Hot/KBS C Taper

Callaway 52,56,60 Forged/DG 300

Odyssey Versa #9

Wow! Lots of new people with launch monitors and nice ss. Welcome to MGS.

Doesn't look like there will be any senior testers. :(

I'm a senior by the golfing definition and at select retailers.  I certainly don't have anything approaching many of the swing speeds reported here.  Of course lots of guys on tour don't either. :)  I'm like clock work between 90-95 depending upon the particular monitor.  I'll only vary about 3 degrees or so per swing on the monitor du jour.

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

I would love to be able to test one out. Currently I am gaming an X-Stiff Fujikura Tour Spec VC 6.2. I have access to Flight Scope at the place I would have it assembled. My swing speed is around 110 mph.

WITB:

Cobra FlyZ+ 8.5* w/ Kuro Kage TiNi 70X

TourEdge XCG7 Beta 3w w/ Matrix OZIK 7M3 X-flex

Ping G30 19* Hybrid w/ Ping Tour 90 X-Flex

Vapor Pro Combo (4-6) and Vapor Pro (7-PW) [1*strong] w/ KBS C-Taper S+ Flex

Mizuno Yoro Craft custom MP-R4 53*,56*,61* w/ KBS C-Taper S-Flex

Ping Anser Milled - Anser 1

Access to launch monitor: Yes, I do have access.

Driver SS: ~85-88 mph

What's in My Bag?

Driver: Cobra F6

Fairway: Cobra F6 3/4

Hybrids: Wilson Staff D100ES (4 & 5)

Irons: Wilson Staff C200 (6i to GW)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX (52, 56, and 60°)

Putter: Happy Putter Blade

I would be honored to test their shafts.

I;m a lefty with a swing speed of 110mph. I can supply my own adapter and grip as well have access to a launch monitor. 

Looking ofrward to testing a Paderson shaft and providing a great write up and review.

Thanks,

Jim

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Mitsubishi Tensei Raw White 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Mitsubishi Tensei Raw White 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist TS3 19*/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 100 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U510 Project X Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Titleist  T200 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro 120 Stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 48*F/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1

I have Flightscope X2 and 50 shafts to compare with on an R1 head.  Swingspeed is 108.  I have grips, can reshaft, and have adapters for TM, Titleist, Callaway, Cobra, Ping, and Nike.  Would love to compare to my stock of Fuji, Accra, UST Mamiya, Project X and Grafalloy.

Well, let's see.  I have a VoiceCaddy SC100 if that will do for the launch monitor.  My swing speed is between 105 - 110 mph (depends on how many Wheaties I had for breakfast).  I do my own club work, so installation is no problem, and I play/practice approximately 4Xweek out here in semi-sunny CA.  I'm always looking for a good shaft to fit my swing.