TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Would love to test the new Paderson shaft!

I am currently writing an article titled "Why Every Golfer Needs to Be Custom Fit" and am visiting 5 different shops in Minnesota to go through their fitting processes.

I've been able to gather data for dozens of different head/ shaft combinations and would be able to compare the Paderson shaft with many of the currently popular brands.

I would put the shaft on a 2013 model Callaway head and have the shaft professionally installed to assure consistency with the clubs I would be comparing it to.

Sounds like they have the technology to be the next big thing in shafts - comparisons like this could prove it. 

This article will be shared with over 30,000 local subscribers and 6,700 facebook fans so it would be great exposure for Paderson, too.

• Like 1

Thanks for the opportunity.

My driver swing speed is 105-108 and I do have access to a launch monitor.

Ogio Silencer Bag

Callaway 10.5 X Hot/Proforce V2

Callaway 3W X Hot/NVS 75

Callaway 3H, 4H X Hot/Proto 95

Callaway 5-PW X Hot/KBS C Taper

Callaway 52,56,60 Forged/DG 300

Odyssey Versa #9

Wow! Lots of new people with launch monitors and nice ss. Welcome to MGS.

Doesn't look like there will be any senior testers. :(

I'm a senior by the golfing definition and at select retailers.  I certainly don't have anything approaching many of the swing speeds reported here.  Of course lots of guys on tour don't either. :)  I'm like clock work between 90-95 depending upon the particular monitor.  I'll only vary about 3 degrees or so per swing on the monitor du jour.

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

I would love to be able to test one out. Currently I am gaming an X-Stiff Fujikura Tour Spec VC 6.2. I have access to Flight Scope at the place I would have it assembled. My swing speed is around 110 mph.

WITB:

Cobra FlyZ+ 8.5* w/ Kuro Kage TiNi 70X

TourEdge XCG7 Beta 3w w/ Matrix OZIK 7M3 X-flex

Ping G30 19* Hybrid w/ Ping Tour 90 X-Flex

Vapor Pro Combo (4-6) and Vapor Pro (7-PW) [1*strong] w/ KBS C-Taper S+ Flex

Mizuno Yoro Craft custom MP-R4 53*,56*,61* w/ KBS C-Taper S-Flex

Ping Anser Milled - Anser 1

Access to launch monitor: Yes, I do have access.

Driver SS: ~85-88 mph

What's in My Bag?

Driver: Cobra F6

Fairway: Cobra F6 3/4

Hybrids: Wilson Staff D100ES (4 & 5)

Irons: Wilson Staff C200 (6i to GW)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX (52, 56, and 60°)

Putter: Happy Putter Blade

I would be honored to test their shafts.

I;m a lefty with a swing speed of 110mph. I can supply my own adapter and grip as well have access to a launch monitor. 

Looking ofrward to testing a Paderson shaft and providing a great write up and review.

Thanks,

Jim

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Accra Tour Zx475 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U505 3 iron 20*/ Project X Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U510 4 iron 22*/Project X Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Titleist  T200 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro 120 Stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 48*F/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1

I have Flightscope X2 and 50 shafts to compare with on an R1 head.  Swingspeed is 108.  I have grips, can reshaft, and have adapters for TM, Titleist, Callaway, Cobra, Ping, and Nike.  Would love to compare to my stock of Fuji, Accra, UST Mamiya, Project X and Grafalloy.

I have access to launch monitors. My swing speed averages 80 mph.  Have extra tips for new shafts in my Adams Super S driver. 

Well, let's see.  I have a VoiceCaddy SC100 if that will do for the launch monitor.  My swing speed is between 105 - 110 mph (depends on how many Wheaties I had for breakfast).  I do my own club work, so installation is no problem, and I play/practice approximately 4Xweek out here in semi-sunny CA.  I'm always looking for a good shaft to fit my swing.