Tony Covey MGS

TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

1 in 10 swings may reach 104, 2 or 3 may drop to 95, but 7-8 in 10 swing will be 99 to 101. At least last I checked. I have become more consistent lately with the driver. I have travel through 3 states now. I am sure I could stop early in the morning at a golf shop and collect data off their launch monitor.

I'm currently an assistant pro at a golf course that owns a FlightScope X2 launch monitor that I use for custom fitting every weekend on our driving range. My driver swing speed is 100mph +/- 3mph.

Sure I would love to test your new shaft.  My swing speed is between 95-99.  I do not have access to a launch monitor, but spend a lot of time on the course and driving range.  Handicap 6.

There is no bigger club/equipment junkie than me. However, I hope you are confident in your shaft if you pick me. It would compete against a Mitsubishi Ahina and a Montore Speeder 661 in a Ping i25 and G25.

I have a launch monitor (Ernest Sports) and all of the needed adaptors.

age 48

SS 100-105

Handicap - mental - 4

I would need a high kick , low spin shaft.

Thanks for the chance to enter and win !

I'd love the opportunity to test the Paterson Shafts!

I'm a 10 HC, 64yrs old, currently hitting a Miyazaki lightweight shaft in my driver.  

Having been though several brands have found Miyazaki to be the most consistent at lower weights.

Im always open to testing and reporting on new products and technologies.

So i have access to a launch monitor and i currently have a Speeder and V2 shaft for my R1 which you could argue are the two staples that many shafts are compared to. And im a lefty so you got to have at least one lefty representing :)

I do not have access to a launch monitor.  I have a swing speed of 105.  I can go to a nearby golf shop and use their launch monitor though.  

My swing speed is 92 to 98 mph, with a smooth transition and late release.

I have access to a launch monitor, and currently have several shafts for my fairway woods and driver.   Among them, I have the Veylix, and the rogue as well as the motore speeder and oban kiyoshi white.

I may have the highest swing speed on this forum and would objectively review your shaft offering in the X or XX variant.  121 - 128 SS @ Impact

I won the Tiger Woods Gatorade Long Drive Challenge (Texas) 336 and 2nd in the Nation in New York with 361 to the First Place winner 363.

I own a Zelocity Pure Launch, Zepp and Ernest Sports ES14. 

I have data points of more than 1500 swings with 35 different drivers and 20 different shafts over the course of 2 years.

I'm currently in the 98th percentile of Zepp golf averaging 450 - 500 golf shots a week.

I currently play to a +2 handicap and average 12 Corporate events and 20 other tournaments in the Dallas, Tx area.

If selected, I will promise to do my very best to wear your shafts out.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to review your products.

Regards,

Denny Lindsay

I would love to use these in my next batch of Driver testing. I usually take 2 days at the beginning of each year on the Trackman dialing in a shafthead combo for the next season. My swing speed averages around 119mph on a normal swing.

I also saw they have a new Long Drive shaft out that I might be giving a try also

Thanks for the opportunity

Fuggin shenanigans... I'm watching the Seahawks and drinking anything I can find in the house... I didn't see any rules against submitting more than one inquiry... Go Hawks!!! RIP Phenom...2.5° 70g... Tour Stiff... 127mph avg with driver... 3hdcp... LH... Boxers... Biter... Blondes AND Brunettes... Can't decide on a name for my first born.. Boy in April

I do not know very much about this company or their products but I would enjoy learning about and reviewing them. My swing speed averages around 120 mph and I have access to 2 separate launch monitors. It would be a good time for me to do some shaft testing as I'm in the market for a new driver. Thanks and I hope I get to give these things a shot.

G

Just in case you guys missed me.

I'm the number 2 1 armed golfer in north america

I swing it 90 + with the driver

I will normally miss 1 fairway a round...

my handicap is an 8

I have full access to a launch monitor

I have been testing shafts for months trying to tune a driver for the 2015 para world long drive championship

same grid they do the remax long drive at

Merry Christmas and CHOOSE ME!!!! :)

I have access to a launch monitor.

Swing speed average is 112mph.

Hi. I do have access to a launch monitor. My swing speed is about 105. I'd need assistance getting a callaway Razer adaptor.

I have access to a launch monitor, have some extra time on my hands and live in FL, so I can test indoors or outdoors as needed. My swing speed is approx 89-94 (depending on launch monitor).

• Like 1

I have access to a launch monitor, have some extra time on my hands and live in FL, so I can test indoors or outdoors as needed. My swing speed is approx 89-94 (depending on launch monitor).

Hey I'm just up the road. We will have to get out and hit it sometime.

• Like 1