TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

I am a level I RST golf instructor and I am currently playing a Callaway 10.5 degree Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond Driver with a Winn Dri-Tac standard grip with an MRC 2nd Generation Bassara E-Series 45 regular flex 44" shaft. I have a smooth swing.

My swing speed ranges from 105-115 with the driver. 

I normally launch the ball at 14 degrees with 2100 - 2300 spin rate for an average carry of 270 yards. 

I do have access to a launch monitor

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunit

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side s

Still needing testers for the Ben Hogan Precision Experimentals?   http://persimmongolftoday.org/archives/1090

Posted Images

I have access to a Launch Monitor and my swing speed varies between 85-88.

Driver  - Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 10.5 * Miyazaki Kua 5 / R Flex

FW - Sub70 Pro 4 wood 16.5 * Project X HL / R Flex

Irons - Cleveland Launcher CBX 4-PW Miyazaki Kua 6 / R Flex

Wedges - Cleveland Launcher CBX 50* & 54* Rolex Wedge Flex

Putter - Cleveland Frontline Elevado 35 "

Ball - On Core Elixer

attachicon.gifpaderson-shaft-bnr.jpg

TESTERS WANTED - APPLY NOW

We're looking for 12 MyGolfSpy Readers to test the PADERSON KINETIXx line of golf shafts. You may not have heard of PADERSON, but there's a far better than average chance that you've already played a shaft that the company designed and manufactured.

As usual, we're looking for readers who can put the shafts through their paces and be willing to write coherently about your experience and provide good quality photographs. Access to a launch monitor is preferred, and obviously we expect you'll do a thorough job comparing PADERSON performance to what's already in your driver.

I'll be updating this post with a bit more information about PADERSON, but until then, you should definitely take the time to read more about PADERSON's exclusive technology.

You can throw your name into the hat by replying to this thread and letting us know:

• If you have access to a launch monitor.
  • Your driver swing speed (no need to exaggerate, we're looking for testers at all levels).

If selected, you'll be asked to fill out a fitting questionnaire (we want to get you a shaft that fits), but otherwise, that's it.

Good luck.

I have access to a launch monitor and I am 6'6" tall with an avg. swing speed of 105 but can go up over 110.  Looking for a low spin shaft is always a challenge.

I have access to a launch monitor, my club head speed is 100-102.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when they will be choosing the 12? will it be posted here or just privately messaged? I am going to be on the Flight Scope for the next month and a half.

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

• SPY VIP

Does anyone know when they will be choosing the 12? will it be posted here or just privately messaged? I am going to be on the Flight Scope for the next month and a half.

Very, very soon. Lots of entries to sort through.

• Like 2

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Thanks T - we'll look forward to it.

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

What's the time frame you need for testing and write-up?  

I wouldn't want to commit to testing/reviewing anything unless I can actually play golf outside in South Dakota, otherwise I don't feel like I could provide an effective evaluation.  Conditions likely won't be playable until late March or early April here.

Are the shafts being tested only for driver, or will they be tested on irons/hybrids/wedges, as well?

I've mentioned this before but, swing speed low 80's, have a GC2 and indoor practice setup.  

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Hi,

My name is Zach Armstrong, and live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'm 6 2" with a 3 handicap. I'm a long ball hitter with an average swing speed of 119, so it has been very challenging finding the right shaft for me, currently im gaming a Motore Speeder 7.2 Tour Spec X tipped 1 inch in a Nike Covert 2.0 Tour. I also have access to an indoor studio equipped with V1 and Foresight. I am also a club repair fanatic so I have plenty of driver tips. I hope there is a place for the long ball hitters in your test. Thank you.

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunities will be available.  Thanks all.  Without further ado..........

For the

RevKev

Nike7227

Wbealsd

Fivesome

Dcorun

Walt

For the >100 mph group we have.....

GolferCraig

MarkB

RoverRick

Langesc88

Undershooter30

JMwils81

• Like 5

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the evaluation!  I've sent you a PM with my contact info ;)

• Like 1

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Thanks Paderson and MGS for the great opportunity.  We will do the very best that we can in this test - I know it.

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Bummed I missed out on this one, but at the same time a little relieved that I don't have to tinker with an already fitted driver.  Congrats to everyone picked and I'll be watching for the results!

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Wow! Well first off, thank you MGS and Paderson for graciously accepting me into the fold. I joined because of this contest and immediately got hooked on so much more.

The MGS community is top notch. I won't let you guys down. I will be able to test this against the speeder 57 and the Pro Launch Red. Can't wait to post the results and share my experience.

Thank you again,

Jmwils81

• Like 1

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

Thanks for selecting me! I'm sure there are many other capable testers out there ready and willing. I won't let you down.

• Like 1

Titleist AP1 irons

Titleist 913D 7.5 Degree, Stiff Speeder Tour Spec 6.2 Shaft

Wedges: Taylormade 60 d Titleist Vokey 54,56,58

Seemore Mallet Putter

Right Handed

Apple Valley, MN

8 Handicap

10885218_10205856139265562_6140026354236

Congrats folks,  look forward to the feedback.

• Like 1

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunities will be available.  Thanks all.  Without further ado..........

For the

RevKev

Nike7227

Wbealsd

Fivesome

Dcorun

Walt

For the >100 mph group we have.....

GolferCraig

MarkB

RoverRick

Langesc88

Undershooter30

JMwils81

Congrats Guys!  Looking forward to your analysis of the Padderson shafts.

• Like 2

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Oh cool, I was chosen, Thanks guys,

I have been in a school all week,and just saw this. And have not read much else. OK,  anything else and headed to sleep now, But do you need more info?

• Like 1

Driver:      :mizuno-small:  ST190G on Fujikura ATMOS Black

Fairway:   :mizuno-small:  ST190TS 15° on Fujikura ATMOS Black

Hybrids     :mizuno-small:  CLK 22 & 25 (set to 20° & 23°) on Fujikura SPEEDER

Irons:     :mizuno-small:  MP5 5-P on True Temper Dynamic Gold

Wedges: :mizuno-small: MP-T5 52*, 56* & 60* on True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge

Putter:    :cameron-small: 2018 Select Newport 2

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:

Range Finder: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated