TESTERS WANTED - PADERSON GOLF SHAFTS

Our Sponsors

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The testers have been selected.  If your name appears below, please PM me your contact information (name, address, phone number).  If you don't see your name below, be patient, more testing opportunit

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side s

Still needing testers for the Ben Hogan Precision Experimentals?   http://persimmongolftoday.org/archives/1090

Posted Images

Wow, I have to say I am super excited guys! I have been having real problems with my Driver for the past year and that was the go to club in my bag for most of my golfing life. I look forward to giving it a shot against the many other competitors in my closet! 
Thanks again to Paderson and mygolfspy for the selection!

• Like 2

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

Got some great news from MGS today!  I got the call from the bullpen and have been given the opportunity to test and review one of these shafts from Paderson. I was called in due to an injury sustained to one of the previously selected. So, first off, I whish whomever that may be a speedy recovery and a quick road back to your game. Second, Thank you MGS and Paderson for this opportunity. I wont let you down and will do my best to provide a thorough review. I will be testing this shaft against a Ozik Matrix 6Q3 Red Tie in an Adams XTD Ti head. I love this driver! If the Paderson is an improvement for me over this combo I will be over the moon. Super excited and can't wait to get working on this!

Thanks Again, Adam

• Like 3

Driver: :adams-small: XTD Ti 9* Matrix Ozik Red Tie s flex                        

Fairway: :cobra-small: AMP 15* Aldila RIP s flex               

Hybrid:  :cleveland-small: 588 Custom 20.5* Matrix Ozik Altus

Irons: :taylormade-small:  2014 Tour Preferred MC 4-pw w/ KBS Tour s flex +1"  

Wedges:  :scatch-golf-1: 8620 50*DD w/ KBS Rev, 54* and 58* DD w/ KBS C-Taper  

Putter: :bridgestone-small:  TD-01 True Balance 34"

I did a launch monitor session today just for kicks.  Got warmed up, hit 35 drivers with my SLDR at its current setting and with its current shaft - avg. ball speed 129, launch 16.7, spin 2348, side spin left 205, 30 yard high, nice angle of descent, 211 yards of carry.  This launch monitor doesn't give swing speed but based on those numbers it was low 90's for sure.  I was very consistent - my dispersion was very, very tight, worst shot was 19 yards off line - avg. was 6 yards off line - hit a couple inside of 1 yard of the middle.

So I've got a good baseline to go by - I like the fact that all the balls at the facility I went to are the same but I don't like the fact that they won't let me use my gamers - I'm sure I'd be a tad longer and have a little less spin with my Bridgestones. Still my average drive on the course is just north of 230 and that's right where I would have been with the numbers I produced today. 

• Like 4

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Rev's idea of establishing a good baseline with existing stuff is smart.   I'll have to get time on my local monitor with the 3 current shafts I want to use as comps and do the same.

• Like 1

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Bones - we just want to do the best job that we possibly can because we truly appreciate these opportunities and all that MGS brings to the game that we love.

Plus lets face it - its fun to test!

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

I'm glad I've got an adjustable driver now, just picked up a second adapter to make it easier to swap shafts to make comparisons ;)

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

I love technology, the fact that you can switch out a shaft in the matter of a minute is amazing. I have an extra sleeve for my SLDR as well. Let the battle royale begin.

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

Hey Bones is ther some kind of fun we could have with this? My group vs. the long drive guys? Also for this eggs with the extra adapters how much are they and how do I order one?

BTW when I went for my Taylor Made fitting from the MGS contest a few years ago my fitter explained that adjustable technology started as a fitting tool for tour players. I also love the technology although like most new things I was skeptical at first.

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

I found mine on eBay, anywhere from 6.99 for the knockoffs to $25 for the OEM version.

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm

Hey Bones is ther some kind of fun we could have with this? My group vs. the long drive guys? Also for this eggs with the extra adapters how much are they and how do I order one?

BTW when I went for my Taylor Made fitting from the MGS contest a few years ago my fitter explained that adjustable technology started as a fitting tool for tour players. I also love the technology although like most new things I was skeptical at first.

Golfworks sells them for about 25 bucks

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Xthanks Mr Theo

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Looks like on their site they only give specs. for their blue shaft and it has a .300 tip.

Driver: :adams-small: XTD Ti 9* Matrix Ozik Red Tie s flex                        

Fairway: :cobra-small: AMP 15* Aldila RIP s flex               

Hybrid:  :cleveland-small: 588 Custom 20.5* Matrix Ozik Altus

Irons: :taylormade-small:  2014 Tour Preferred MC 4-pw w/ KBS Tour s flex +1"  

Wedges:  :scatch-golf-1: 8620 50*DD w/ KBS Rev, 54* and 58* DD w/ KBS C-Taper  

Putter: :bridgestone-small:  TD-01 True Balance 34"

It's probably wisest to wait to hear from Paderson before getting the adapter. That's what I'm thinking at least.

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

It's probably wisest to wait to hear from Paderson before getting the adapter. That's what I'm thinking at least.

Probably a good idea. Don't want to spend money you don't have to.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I just got a huge 87 page PDF from Jason the CEO of Paderson. It has a ton of information on all of their shafts in it. If you would like a copy just PM me a email address.

• Like 4