JBones

MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf 2015 (sponsored by: GlobalGolf)

Our Sponsors

I tried BUT got this......

There was a problem

The group is full. (Error #107)

Please Advise....

I got the same thing

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

I'm in like Flint ... came in 2nd last year with No prizes ... being offered so I guess I will have to come in first lol ;) ... how many are there in a group cause we are only 2 so far in the second group ... I will try and track both together and post once in a while just so we can see how both groups are doing ... 

Thanks ...HUNTINGTON

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

I'm in like Flint ... came in 2nd last year with No prizes ... being offered so I guess I will have to come in first lol ;) ... how many are there in a group cause we are only 2 so far in the second group ... I will try and track both together and post once in a while just so we can see how both groups are doing ... 

Thanks ...HUNTINGTON

There are 50 in each group.  There will be prizes this year, again, still being hashed out.  I can't say how many at this point.

I'm in, I've never played fantasy anything so this should be interesting.

Anyone able to give a quick crash course in how it works or any strategies?

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I'm in, I've never played fantasy anything so this should be interesting.

Anyone able to give a quick crash course in how it works or any strategies?

You select two guys from A group, 4 from B group, and two from C group; you only get to start 1 A, 2 B, and 1 C, the others are on your bench.  You only get to use each guy 10 times in a season; you actually have to start them for it to count, if a guy rides the pine, then it does go against the 10 starts.  You just pick who you think is going to do the best at each tourney.  The lowest shooter each round gets 20 points and then it drops 2 points per stroke from there.  Bonus points are givien if your guy finishes in top 3 overall in tourney.

You select two guys from A group, 4 from B group, and two from C group; you only get to start 1 A, 2 B, and 1 C, the others are on your bench.  You only get to use each guy 10 times in a season; you actually have to start them for it to count, if a guy rides the pine, then it does go against the 10 starts.  You just pick who you think is going to do the best at each tourney.  The lowest shooter each round gets 20 points and then it drops 2 points per stroke from there.  Bonus points are giving if your guy finishes in top 3 overall in tourney.

Can you swap players after each round?  Does a guy have to be in for all 4 rounds to count if he finishes top 3?  Is it starts for each round or for each tournament? (i.e. are there 4 starts in each tournament?)  Do starts reset during each season (looked like there is Winter, Spring & Summer each 12 weeks)

Can you swap players after each round?  Does a guy have to be in for all 4 rounds to count if he finishes top 3?  Is it starts for each round or for each tournament? (i.e. are there 4 starts in each tournament?)  Do starts reset during each season (looked like there is Winter, Spring & Summer each 12 weeks)

Your initial picks you can't change, but you can swap the guy between starters and bench for each round.  As long as you have started a guy once in the tourney, he gets the points, even if he is on the bench for the final round.  Only 1 start is counted per tourney.  They don't reset each season, so it gets real interesting at the end of the year.

Your initial picks you can't change, but you can swap the guy between starters and bench for each round.  As long as you have started a guy once in the tourney, he gets the points, even if he is on the bench for the final round.  Only 1 start is counted per tourney.  They don't reset each season, so it gets real interesting at the end of the year.

Thanks for the help!

Last question for now, what is the last event?  Does it go through the FedEx?

Thanks for the help!

Last question for now, what is the last event?  Does it go through the FedEx?

Yes, the Tour Championship is the last tourney.  36 weeks total

I am in like Flint!....thanks

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

League full.  :mad:  I was member last year.  Anyway you can increase the number of players? 

2nd league was started and info was posted on the 7th. See below. Still plenty of room available in that one. Still have a few hours before first tee off of the season.

A second group has been created, see info below.

Group ID#: 6276

Group Name: MyGolfSpy 2

Group Password: golfspy

League full.  :mad:  I was member last year.  Anyway you can increase the number of players? 

Hi Roho...

A second group has been created, see info below.    

Group ID#: 6276

Group Name: MyGolfSpy 2

Group Password: golfspy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

NOTE

While there are multiple groups, there is only 1 league, so the top score in one group may only be good enough for 5th in the other. I will post bi-weekly standings in this thread.

I'm glad to see a good turnout for the league this year, should be a lot of fun!  I definitely enjoy the tournaments more by doing research ahead of time and getting to know more about players that aren't always in the headlines.

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

So anybody in the top 20 .......... after the first day ? ... you need a score of 60+ ..

Anyone know how we can find other groups just wanted to see scores in the first MyGolfspy group.

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

Hey HUNTINGTON if you have a group member in Mygolfspy (1) .. who is not active you can I believe drop him ...then if you want I will join it and then put an excel sheet, with web query together to report on both teams combined. It fairly easy and will update easily every week.

Let me know ..

• Like 1

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Hey guys,

Great to be back playing fantasy golf.

With the limited field in week 1 the scores are all pretty tight, now let the fun begin @ Sony Open