Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

59 Belts

jmwils81

For about a year now I have been looking at the 59 belt company and hesitant to pull the trigger on a buckle and strap but I just saw the MGS buckle in the store here and yea that is awesome.

Does anyone have any feedback on the buckles finishes and how they hold up over a season?

I have a white on white puma belt now that seems to have yellowed a little in the buckle finish. Still white but not like it was when I bought it.

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

They are fantastic belt systems.  The buckles are cut from a block of steel, no issues whatsoever with durability.  He also offers aluminum too for a cost effective option.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/6571-59-belts/?hl=%2B59+%2Bbelts

Thanks MGS, That is a great write up. I am pulling the trigger on a white on white! 

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm

• 1 month later...

Did the MGS store disappear? I don't see the link anymore

I went over and looked at their stuff. Pretty nice. I assume they create the art/design and then a computer milling/CNC machine carves them out of a solid piece of material. I didn't see anyone over thirty wearing one. I'd better stick with my old school belts because.... I'm old school. Bring it. 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Archived