Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy Barbajo

New Ben Hogan Co. Website Is Up!

Got an email from a contact at the Hogan Company today -- their new website is up.  No equipment pix yet - those will be coming on the 20th, but you can get an idea of what they're trying to do...

CLICK HERE

It is going to be interesting to say the least. I know there a lot of SCOR fans on this and other blogs. I do know for a fact SCOR makes a quality product.

Until I get to try some of the wedges, I am indifferent to them. Maybe it's because I'm satisfied with what I have, maybe it's because I haven't tried them yet.

I'm either going to be very excited or very disappointed. I like excited.

• Like 2

I received one of two boxes of Ben Hogan Golf Balls from Kohl's today. It was the 15 ball 2 piece soft ball, so with temps in the mid 50's tomorrow morning I shall try them out.

I shot a 92 Saturday & 93 Sunday. I played the Ben Hogan "Edge" soft compression two piece ball.  Very durable......hit the cart paths about 5 or 6 times, bounced off some trees a couple times and retrieved it from the water three out of four times.  Distance was good, mid irons felt great and reasonable roll out for a two piece ball. @ $17/15 ball pack, it's a good deal.

• Like 1

The website looks great and they are doing a fine job of raising the excitement level.

• Like 1