TESTERS WANTED! ×

PUMA® GOLF INTRODUCES TITANTOUR: DESIGNED TO BE THE “COOLEST� SHOE IN GOLF

SPY ZINGER

29gdlK2V8-2w6CwLwgYdnXLC6-HnXkJjMQDIxJSXMl8,DxYfNRxDp7HM5BVCn_V7zX_wU4PfMWf_xtnYpzEIEMI,GL2FepCqA8rcpFrkqb29laEE4kmDAGPBBzCLvIsAGlY,OaDyt_wRN3sKMINVEUQfu67CHhyu5EJ9aK_V5oqmzyw,qALZqNWy7EW-OsH1p4p9VMTGRVrHnJMiAjkJxDC.jpg

PUMA® GOLF INTRODUCES TITANTOUR: DESIGNED TO BE THE “COOLEST” SHOE IN GOLF

Featuring Revolutionary Temperature-Regulation Technology along with Tour Performance and Maximum Comfort

CARLSBAD, Calif. (January 13, 2015) – PUMA Golf, a leader in footwear innovation and design, has announced the release of the new TITANTOUR golf footwear. Designed to be the coolest shoe in golf, the TITANTOUR features revolutionary, temperature-regulating Outlast® Technology along with a sleek, eye-catching silhouette for a tour performance golf shoe with industry-leading comfort and style.

Outlast Certified Space Technologyâ„¢ was originally developed for NASA to maintain a comfortable temperature in spacesuits and now, PUMA Golf brings this technology to the golf course with TITANTOUR. The strategic placement of Outlast in the sockliner top cloth is designed to proactively manage heat while controlling the production of moisture before it begins. Foot temperature is regulated through phase-change materials that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort.

“Once again, we are pushing the limits of footwear innovation and style. The TITANTOUR provides even greater comfort for the golfer by proactively regulating heat and reacting to changes in conditions and foot temperature,” said PUMA Golf Head of Footwear Grant Knudson. “The fit, feel and performance of the new TITANTOUR shoes are specifically designed to meet the needs of all golfers at the highest level.”

The TITANTOUR also features PowerFrame Technology – an ultra-thin TPU frame encases the EVA midsole for lightweight strength, extreme durability, increased flexibility and superior traction, combined with external TPU Heel Support, to provide greater stability and ground contact for additional force and power during a swing.

Combining performance with style, the upper touts a sleek design that is made of full-grain, ultra-premium leather for a soft feel and sophisticated look while PowerVamp across the forefoot reduces stretch over time and provides increased stability. The upper and insole come equipped with ShapeLock memory foam for a customized fit, long-lasting comfort and cushioning with every step.

“The new TITANTOUR shoe provides all the performance, comfort, cooling and support that I need in a golf shoe, but better yet it has a look and feel that really fits my style on course,” said COBRA PUMA GOLF Tour Professional Rickie Fowler. “PUMA Golf continues to make shoes that help me perform on Tour and keep me one-step ahead of my competition.”

New, low-profile Stealth cleats utilize K5 for long-lasting abrasion resistance, while strategically placed walls of secondary traction surround and work with the removable cleats for unrivaled traction and stability. The outsole features anatomically positioned flex grooves that allow the foot to move naturally while providing the necessary support.

The TITANTOUR ($220) is available in seven color combinations—Black-White; White-Vibrant Orange; White-Strong Blue; White-Gray Violet; Brown-Mustang; White-Black and the new Flash colorway, made of reflective material. All colors hit golf retailers starting February 1, 2015 and offer a two year waterproof guarantee.

Also new is the TITANLITE ($120), which utilizes the same Outlast technology as the TITANTOUR, with a waterproof, Microfiber leather upper for lightweight durability and comfort. The Molded EVA Sockliner works to provide a molded fit for long-lasting comfort and the Carbon Rubber outsole provides excellent support and durability. TITANLITE will also be available in store 2/1 in five colorways: White-Black, White-Black-Vibrant Orange, White-Chestnut-Black, Limestone Grey- Steel Greg-Strong Blue, and Black-White.

For more information on these shoes, along with PUMA Golf's entire product line, please visit www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pumagolf and on Twitter at @pumagolf.

#TITANTOUR @PUMAGOLF

Tfo28VGtYU77rDrwYStlXkMdV0ewc340tg7xJLlqVfc,hzVOqHck5taGctXyYm1Bne5NHZ2YPKBGAYXqS2StsS0,eUYWzcQMtNX1xmQsU5jpM8c0jlk5bnm4kEmullWHM3s,DhnZdJ3qs0Z1VqvlkDGYZm4PQKoc7axVqLN7Okh52mM.jpg
wf38XG4Kk-9UqGXUDQO0cKSiH57iiPCOqbsFDcEN3QE,tUZJ3O_9uZgyowWtJrk8YKwRs4mG5P6pc0l9_bSljGg,sE72CvQDwjw9rnULQbJPRk4OM9a83dl_WGZmUVL7xrg.jpg
1TIEg1IIAU75qhIS2FmfProHFDlqT3_R_RSIM_-Eozk,1Fj8eXOMjR1HG3pW_AZekHBMLcuBJZP5FBEwxT6-6mw,fGNoODX3etew2FJu3wBPerDZNqqhTvk_1rN4Pm7NRIU.jpg
H-XorsNtvEjKGWSzodJVoZgE7G8z-zUZ9BsdulaZllI,m6NethOUZZXz8ndZ_wGl3b-9B1q_cDWZoZ41DnPcLYA,gkVmrBM2hyztOdesfKuaVQ2nLT_bOvuYJo1bQrUlN1k,_4TObRd6evFrp3ny5QYvnLYDzke8-UNKt9PF09FMFF0.jpg
IMG_5313.JPG
IMG_5314.JPG
IMG_5315.JPG
IMG_5318.JPGIMG_5320.JPG
IMG_5324.JPG
IMG_5325.JPG
IMG_5326.JPG

Posted Image

I've been waiting all day for this post!  Love Puma shoes and they have a great looking white/blue version of these.

Any initial thoughts?  Are those last pictures in-hand?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I've been waiting all day for this post!  Love Puma shoes and they have a great looking white/blue version of these.

Any initial thoughts?  Are those last pictures in-hand?

Yes they are, I'll give my feedback soon but wanted to get up the initial photos.

Posted Image

Never really thought about my feet being too warm. I've always my mind pulled to being too hot because of the shirt/short/pants material. Will be interesting to hear some reviews

My Bag

TM R9 10.5 deg

TM r11 13.5

TM RBZ 2.0 Tp 21 deg

TM SLDR 5-p Xstiff Ctaper hard stepped 1 1/2 ext 3 deg upright

Cobra trusty rusty 51,55,59 deg

Nike method core MC01w

Realistically I'm not going to buy them since I just got a pair of the Biofusion this past year and they are in great shape.  But I really want these!!

Titan.jpg

I'm not in the market for more shoes, but if I was, I'd certainly consider these (black & white).  They sound pretty comfortable, which is as "cool" as a shoe needs to be, for me. - lol

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

I'm not even remotely in the market for new shoes...but those I like.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Well..... looks like I will be adding to my shoe collection this year. Are those the only two colors? Black and white/blue? 

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

Well..... looks like I will be adding to my shoe collection this year. Are those the only two colors? Black and white/blue?

No, they have a bunch. They are up on the cobra/puma website.

http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/titantour

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone make real leather shoes anymore? "Microfiber leather." $120 for vinyl shoes?

Or is it endangered naugahyde?

Couple years ago, such a shoe would be the "value" shoe and come in at $89.99.

Shoes continue to be one of the biggest disappointments in gear for me. So cheap now. All profit motives.

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

Is it just me or does the shoe in the second photo (appears to be the right shoe) have a Wedge design built into it thereby forcing you to favor the inside of your right foot? The link below is a post I made two days ago about the banned Weight-Rite golf shoe. Interesting if that's what I'm seeing here in the new Puma shoe.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/1074-pivot-pro/

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

The Outlast stuff is the real deal. It's been in use for ski/snowboard stuff for years. performs as advertised but is pretty expensive. it's in both sets of my snowboard boots and some socks.

I found a sock about 10 years ago that has it all around (now they put it in heats "sensitive" areas whatever that is) and bought 6 pairs. Those were about $60/pair. Still in use to this day and worth every penny. 

"Combining performance with style, the upper touts a sleek design that is made of full-grain, ultra-premium leather for a soft feel and sophisticated look"

Driver: :adams-small: XTD Ti 9* Matrix Ozik Red Tie s flex                        

Fairway: :cobra-small: AMP 15* Aldila RIP s flex               

Hybrid:  :cleveland-small: 588 Custom 20.5* Matrix Ozik Altus

Irons: :taylormade-small:  2014 Tour Preferred MC 4-pw w/ KBS Tour s flex +1"  

Wedges:  :scatch-golf-1: 8620 50*DD w/ KBS Rev, 54* and 58* DD w/ KBS C-Taper  

Putter: :bridgestone-small:  TD-01 True Balance 34"

I still find it odd that nobody seems to notice or address the... what appears to be a wedge like design in the foot bed of the shoe. Am I crazy? Are my eyes lying to me? Go back and take a look at the photos.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Well, here is a twist to a golf shoe concept that I have never seen before!  Pump Golf is calling it the "Flash" version of the TITANTOUR.  Basically, it's made of a specialized reflective material that turns bright white when a camera flash hits the shoe?

-----

PUMA Golf, a leader in footwear style and innovation, introduces a limited edition TITANTOUR ‘Flash' model. The new version blends PUMA Golf's break-through cooling technologies with highly reflective materials, putting a modern twist on classic golf styles.

The Flash design features a dark gray reflective micro-fiber upper that lights up when a photo is taken using a flash.

titantour_facebook_gif.gif

qN63q6ok2azYfXPS9L5Dz9TnRrBh0qDX6vFD66bfex8,YuyL73uoyySr0rAlxykruphRZZQze301sUwgvHdrYGE.jpg

Limited quantities of the TITANTOUR Flash ($190) are available now at select retailers and www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf.

Posted Image

Does anyone make real leather shoes anymore? "Microfiber leather." $120 for vinyl shoes?

Or is it endangered naugahyde?

Couple years ago, such a shoe would be the "value" shoe and come in at $89.99.

Shoes continue to be one of the biggest disappointments in gear for me. So cheap now. All profit motives.

That is the TitanLite.  The TitanTour is made of full-grain, ultra-premium leather.

Posted Image

Well, here is a twist to a golf shoe concept that I have never seen before!  Pump Golf is calling it the "Flash" version of the TITANTOUR.  Basically, it's made of a specialized reflective material that turns bright white when a camera flash hits the shoe?

-----

PUMA Golf, a leader in footwear style and innovation, introduces a limited edition TITANTOUR ‘Flash' model. The new version blends PUMA Golf's break-through cooling technologies with highly reflective materials, putting a modern twist on classic golf styles. The Flash design features a dark gray reflective micro-fiber upper that lights up when a photo is taken using a flash.

attachicon.giftitantour_facebook_gif.gif

attachicon.gifqN63q6ok2azYfXPS9L5Dz9TnRrBh0qDX6vFD66bfex8,YuyL73uoyySr0rAlxykruphRZZQze301sUwgvHdrYGE.jpg

Limited quantities of the TITANTOUR Flash ($190) are available now at select retailers and www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf.

So useful when you win the championship on the third playoff hole in the dark with all the media there to capture the moment. :)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived