Aotearoa_Brad

MEMBER TESTING: Srixon ball Testers - TESTER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Our Sponsors

srixon-testing.jpg

We have been contacted by Srixon and given an opportunity for a number of contributing MGS members to be able to test out their newest, as yet unreleased, line of balls.

I can't tell you what the ball is called, and I can't tell you about the special core composition, or why this is the best ball for you...just now... What I can tell you is that this is a great opportunity to get a jumpstart on your season with some fresh balls in your bag!

To be able to give these a fair go you'll need to be in a climate that will actually enable you to hit balls.

If you are interested in giving these a whirl, please reply below with your:

• Handicap
  • Driver SS
  • Current Ball

More details will be provided as and when we are able to do so. Until then, your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide the details above...

TESTER ANNOUNCEMENT: 

Congratulations to the following members:

• 10Hockey
  • Damon
  • Jmikecpa
  • KCLeo12
  • dsmithlaw
  • MmmmmmBuddy
  • Sluggo42
  • spongy5

PM me your delivery details and we'll get these out to you asap!

image.jpg

• Like 2

Handicap +0.3 SS118 Current ball Ariva AR-3(but I have played the ProV1x for the last 8 years) and I live in San Diego!!!!

Unless it can wait another 2-4 months I'm out of this one.

I'm going to take a stab at it though and guess Srixon. Saw on FB they are releasing new Z-Star balls and you could apply to be a tester on their.

OK, I'll bite.

HCP was 11.2 when posting ended in November.

Driver ss was about 85 last year when it was warmer.

Looking for a new ball now - played Srixon Z Star last year; have MG C4 to try when it gets warmer.

Weather here is currently in 40's, can change anytime warmer or colder. I played today on my practice course and I was the only one there. Even the clubhouse closed before I finished!

• Like 1

Hmmm

105 ish

Pv1

I live in SoCal, 73 today I believe...

Would love to be a tester!

Driver swing speed is 105-110mph

And I currently play a NXT tour

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Live in Vancouver, BC was a balmy 9 Celsius today!

No way I'm entering this one as I am fortunate enough to be in another test and I like to see MGS spreading the joy!  Best of luck everyone.  I got to test for Bridgestone last year at this time and ended up finding my gamer - even though it wasn't one of the balls that I tested - thanks Foz!

• Like 2

• Handicap: 17.7
  • Driver SS: 90-95 mph
  • Current Ball: Kick X Tour; MG C4 Tour; Maxfli U/4; Hogan Edge; Titleist DT Solo

If you're looking for a 36.4 handicapper, who plays whatever balls he happens to find in his bag on a given day, I'm your man.

Swing speed 110.

I post this somewhat tongue in cheek, since I'm hardly the ideal demographic for a high performance ball, but I'm an experienced blogger who will describe my experience with the ball in colorful and interesting ways.

Describing balls in colorful and interesting ways is a bizarre thing to claim. But, there it is.

• Like 1

Hi guys and gals, I can confirm that Srixon is the OEM who will be providing the balls for testing. Still unable to confirm the model(s) that may or may not be available for testing, but feel free to enter yourself and/or chime in with your experience with Srixon balls.

Hi guys and gals, I can confirm that Srixon is the OEM who will be providing the balls for testing. Still unable to confirm the model(s) that may or may not be available for testing, but feel free to enter yourself and/or chime in with your experience with Srixon balls.

Nailed it!! :)

• Like 1

• Handicap - 9.7 (today...  Could go down or up)
  • Driver SS - 104 today, but in the summer, it is more like 107-109
  • Current Ball - I vacillate between the Bridgestone B330-s and the Srixon Z-Star

Handicap:  .01

Driver SS:  112 - 115

Ball:  ProV1x

I'm always up for testing new balls that go head to head with the ProV's!

Hcp:      11

Drvr SS: 97

Ball:       ProV1

I'm definitely interested. I used Srixon in 2013 but switch to Callaway Chrome+ Yellow

• Handicap - 13.8 
  • Driver SS - 105 - 110
  • Current Ball - Callaway HEX Chrome+ Yellow

Hcp: 7

Driver SS: 112-118

Ball: Call SR3, Pro V1x, Call Hex Chrome+, TM Penta

Living in Michigan it could be a while before I got course testing; I hope that doesn't rule me out!