Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Of all the lines in this fashion thread, Sunice is the one that is stylish, has good looking materials and doesn't scream "look at me". It may be a little subtle for some, but it's the only one that I'd be comfortable wearing.

Classic lines and fit with updated materials and imaginative style that you can wear on or off the course is the only way I'll justify the cost. Just putting "golf" in the title isn't enough to get me to spend $60 on a polo. It has to be something I'm confident will be around for the next 2-3 years...But that's fashion..It speaks to your personality.

Stuff I wouldn't be caught dead in will appeal to and look good on someone else.

I gotta give it up to Sunice - A little inside info here - Zero restriction rain gear merged with fairway and green last year and subsequently fired all of their reps and kept only the fwy and Green reps on board, leaving all the zero guys out of work.

Sunice decided to offer a job to one of the now former zero reps and the guy refused the job unless Sunice would hire all of the zero guys who were layed off. they did. nice to hear both parties involved - doing a good thing like this - got a few of their items from my rep and glad to support their line.

:cobra-small: Staffer 

:Arccos: Staffer 

www.MANAVIANGolf.com

Archived