TESTERS WANTED! ×

Erica Blasberg found dead

NGage

Wow...25 years. Way,way,way to young.

I can only hope that this came about because of a health defect - We've had too many Len Bias's in one lifetime.

rob

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

25 years old, playing a sport for a living she loves, it's very sad. My prayers go out to her family and friends!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Her father says - reasonably, in my opinion - "At first glance it looks like she might have taken her own life, but at second glance, something is very, very strange about it."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/05/11/father-lpga-players-death-strange/

I thought that was an odd thing for her dad to say right now, but quotes are often taken out of context.

Anyway, it's a very sad thing when someone so young dies - whatever the circumstance.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

My heart goes out to her family and friends. No matter the cause, the devastation is immeasurable. I know that it would be beyond measure for me to lose my daughter.

Very, very sad.

LaMont in AZ

I have a very hard time wondering how her family etc is coping... I lost my beloved wife Joanna and as it turns out our unborn child this May.28; 22 years ago and there is not a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about Joanna.

Losing a child like Erica would be a grief that would be very hard to deal with.

Prayers go out to all that are trying to come to terms with this!

I agree Maverick, no one should have to lose a loved one to anything but a full, very long life. I lost my mother to Cancer April 24, 6 years ago. The only thing worse was watching her die over 10 months, I miss you Mom, very, very much. I wish you could see you grandchildren.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 2 weeks later...

Archived