My Paderson Test Shaft has Arrived!

I just got my replacement (Kevlar Green) shaft delivered on Friday and was able to hit with it for the first time this morning.

All I'll say for now is, it's a MUCH better fit for me!! ;)

Yeah!

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so stupid!!!!!!   I went to take the picture that Mr. Theo requested and realized that the screw was still in the sleeve. So without the screw it fits perfectly and we are good to go here. I h

Thanks Rev, she's definitely the "better half" and I'd be lost without her!   We're finatlly getting back to "normal" now, but it was quite a fright.

Jesus H tap dancing Christ somebody go hit the thing already and tell us what's up!

Posted Images

I'm assuming most of us are waiting on more data and will put it in the reviews.  Personally I have a dilemma...Just got a Titleist 915D3 and now I'm debating if I continue testing with the SLDR or pick up a Titleist tip and start testing with that.  I'm leaning towards taking out the SLDR heads and having a shoot out.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Same problem here hckymeyer. I just got an 8* Sldr that I'm wanting to try out but I'm going to try and hold off until either I'm done testing or I will only hit that driver on days where I don't swing my current gamer.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

I played two rounds this past weekend and had to use the 915, it was the shiniest tool in the shed so to speak.  I really liked the way it set up and hit some very nice drives.  I don't feel like it was any longer than my SLDR though. 

Hoping to get out Friday again and I plan on taking both SLDR's with me.  I have a 9 (set to 10) and 10.5 (set to 11).  Diamana in one and Paderson in the other.  I'll hit both drivers on every tee and then swap shaft/heads at the turn and see what happens.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Seems like you have it figured out man. All I can comment on so far is feel. I love the feel of this shaft. Haven't gotten enough time with it yet to say more.

• Like 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

I still have more testing to do, but so far the Paderson is continuing to impress me, particularly with the feel and consistency.

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

I get my baby back from my club guy today. He just got back from Traverse City so it's been sitting in his house after he put the adaptor back on with 24 hr epoxy. Headed STRAIGHT to the range after work.

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

• SPY VIP

I'm liking the irons, loving hybrid and FW but not overly impressed with either driver shaft so far. No trackman data yet, but suspect I'm losing a few yards. Swing Caddie tells me my swing speed is up with the heavier shaft, but it just seems like it's losing energy at impact.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP
twitmbp.jpg

wimb2.jpg 

latestreview.jpg 

I'm liking the irons, loving hybrid and FW but not overly impressed with either driver shaft so far. No trackman data yet, but suspect in listing a few yards. Swing caddie tells me my swing speed is up with the heavier shaft, but it just seems like it's losing energy at impact.

Swing caddie isn't the most reliable machine with a driver. Irons and wedges it works great. I am ordering the heavier NI driver shaft soon. I believe this will be the best shaft for me with a faster swing. Thinking it will help tempo and increase fairways hit. The most accurate of shafts as well as one of the longest was around 92 grams. I'll know if this is the same for me soon

"You have an army, we have a HULK"-Tony Stark

Loving the hybrid shaft so far. That may be a product of having it shorter where I don't struggle to hit it. But the data I'm getting says its at least as good as the Fuji I had in it at a longer length. Hope to get on the range to see some actual ball flight soon

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot