TESTERS WANTED! ×

Bowlers?

Severtheties

My league just wrapped up last week. Sixteen weeks from October to February definitely helps keep me occupied during the offseason. Granted there's probably going to be a bit of time here in Ohio before we can actually see the course again. I think it dropped another couple inches again this morning here in Cbus. Yay. 

Adjusted signature: 

In my RotoGrip bowling bag:

15 Lb DV8 Hellraiser Terror

16 Lb Track Havok

Scariest part is I have a massive delta drill press, bowling ball drilling jig, two sets of bits and various sizing tools and practice balls currently taking up space in my basement. I got them when my old job told me to just toss it all in the trash. Drill press is still brand new and like some of the older golf gear in the basement with it, I'm not sure why the hell I still am holding onto it at this point. 

Want to sell the press? lol

Where do you bowl Duffer? I'm in Columbus as well.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

I bowl in a winter league. It is a long season. Ours is 30 weeks. Not having a good go at it this year though. Only averaging 189, down 10 from last year. I'm Blaming a new ball this year. Picked up a Motive Tribal, and this thing hates the oil! Can't get used to my new mark. Unlike buying clubs, buying a bowling ball is the worst. Your basically buying blind. You can talk to the guy at the Pro Shop. Try and guess your house oil pattern and where you want the ball to break. Pin up, down, left, right. Get it drilled. Roll it, and.......... Nothing! Now I have a $225 spare ball. Sometimes I think these bowling pro shop guys are worse than the kid at the big box telling me how I need to buy a hybrid just because it goes the farthest, not because it fits my set. They just don't listen! So it's back to my old ball. The nice thing about my league, is the guys I bowl with are great (league champs last year) and we have a golf tournament at the end of the season.

A good pro shop guys is VERY difficult to find. There are some OK guys around here but I drive 3 hours to get my stuff drilled from where I live.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Archived