Tony Covey MGS

Media Kit - Nike 2015 TW Golf Shoe

Our Sponsors

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-1.jpg

#MediaKitMonday comes a day late compliments of Nike Golf. This kit (as you can pretty easily figure out without me telling you) is designed to formally introduce the new 2015 TW Golf Shoe to the media.

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-2.jpg

The included card tells the story (see below), so you don't need me to rehash it for you. 

There's nothing over the top here. The focus is on the shoes and the Nike Golf mantra #TheresAlwaysBetter. Optimistically, it will be a few weeks (few=6 to 8) before I can step foot onto McGregor Links for my first NY round of 2015, but you can be sure I'll give these a try when (if) the snow melts.

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-4.jpg

Noteworthy about the shoe itself is that it's much more sneaker-style than previous models. While the inspiration for the shoe will always be what it was, Nike is clearly moving away from the idea of a golf boot...save the Lunar Bandon.

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-5.jpg

Nike sent me a wide size (which is what I prefer), so other fat-footers like myself have options. 

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-6.jpg

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-7.jpg

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-8.jpg

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-9.jpg

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-10.jpg

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-11.jpg

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-12.jpg

Nike-TW-Media-Kit-13.jpg

Those aren't bad looking at all. I'm looking forward to seeing how they feel for you from a  fellow fat footer! 

They look like they might be comfortable.

Moves like fewer spikes and mesh just scream boardroom profit motives, however.

(Nike is not alone there, of course.)

These look great. Hopefully they're as comfortable as they look.

The shoes look awesome... I will be trying those on. The media kit - Double Bogey

Do they feel like the 14s?

Huge fan of them and I was going to pull the trigger on a custom pair just as these were release, but Nike took the 14s off their ID side. Shame but I will definitely be buying a pair. 

I've heard it hard to activate your glutes while wearing them.  Can you confirm or deny this?

• Like 5