divot.com

Adidas Core V-Neck Sweater

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    swagger100

• By snakebite
      Nike Lunar Control Vapor and Lunar Control 4 ID Golf Shoes, size 12. Worn but with less than 10 rounds on each. Looking to get $50/each but open to offers. 

• By Rodilroy
      Hello there!
      Since there aren’t near ranges where I live and courses memberships and fees are expensive, I have searched for alternatives.
      Found the famous Birdie balls and the Almost Golf Balls and yesterday I came across this new ball: Sci-Core practice ball: here’s a link to a video of them: https://youtu.be/sjVC1mCJEF4
      I have to admit they look good at least. They seem to be similar to the Almost Golf Balls.
      Has anyone from this forum tried them? Would love to see your reviews and experiences
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Now that it's no longer part of the Adidas family, TaylorMade has teamed with Peter Millar to enter the performance apparel line.   I suppose it will be a way to get it's name on any staffers who may not have an apparel deal. 

INTRODUCING TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE APPAREL  Premium apparel designed by Peter Millar for TaylorMade is engineered to enhance your game and elevate your style on and off the course. 

Available exclusively at taylormadegolf.com. 
      EXPLORE THE COLLECTION THE COLLABORATION
      This collection reflects the essence of both brands delivering performance, style, and comfort that all golfers demand. 
      SHOP NOW THE ULTIMATE BLEND OF PERFORMANCE AND STYLE
      Our collection features premium fabric and sophisticated styling with performance-enhancing benefits like four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, odor control, shape retention, wrinkle resistance, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care.
      SHOP NOW  UPGRADE YOUR CLUBS  CUSTOMIZE YOUR CLUBS  PERSONALIZE YOUR GEAR  FIND A RETAILER    
    • By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• By Golfspy_CG2
      While at the PGA Show I had the opportunity to stop by the Under Armour Golf booth and check out all the latest in it's line of apparel, shoes and accessories.   I made off with these two cool pair of shades that we are giving away to two lucky forum members.   To be eligible, you have to be a forum member.   Then it's a simple as posting below which model you would prefer.  
      1) Big Shot Tuned Golf ideal for wearing on the course during play 
      2) Glimpse Tuned Recovery, designed to help your eyes de-stress after the round and return to a natural state,
      Both can be used on the course and the Big Shot Golf Tuned is one of the few golf sunglasses that are officially rated safe for driving a vehicle. 
      So tell us below which one you would choose to win and Good Luck!!
      Entries will be closed on Sunday February 3rd at 11:59 PM EST   The two winners will be announced in this thread by Tuesday February 5, 2019. 

Thanks everyone for the great response to this giveaway.   
      Congratulations to our two winners:  Please send me a PM with your mailing address.
      Tuned Golf-PETERPC2828
      Tuned Recovery-PULLEDABILL 

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!