langesc88

Scott Golf USA Irons

If your in the market for some new irons and are contemplating custom irons than you have to check out SCOTT GOLF. They offer anything from blades to game improving irons and can customize them with anything you want. Scott Golf uses only the best materials and shafts that make up your clubs.
I got mine and love them! In fact I will be meeting with the owner, designer and builder next week in Las Vegas to make sure my SG-02's are performing as expected and if needed may make some minor adjustment while on the practice range at Piaute. This would never happen with the "Big Boys" and I believe is unheard of in the golf industry. Check them out today at http://www.scottgolf.com/home.html

Had a chance to hit these in Florida and indoors here in Minnesota and will echo langesc88's enthusiasm.  For a brand I'd never heard of until recently, these are some pretty nice irons.  And it is kinda nice to actually talk to the guy who designs and builds your clubs...anxious to see how langesc88 does with them in Vegas...

• Like 1

Just a quick reply to my own thread. In no way am I trying to make this sound I am getting paid or endorsing these guys but my experience with them has been nothing but great. The designer/builder has a true passion for golf and making clubs. Simply put I have played many manufacturer clubs and have never been 100% satisfied, which includes thousands of $$$ of my hard earned money. That could be because of my game or my set up but these irons have something the others don't, in my humble opinion. I believe in the customer being satisfied with a purchase and I have that with these.

• Like 2

Where did you get fit for them?  2nd Swing?  They certainly do look nice!

Those SG-03 look nice. Interesting little notch they have out on the toe. Not sure what's it's supposed to do. But nice looking irons.

• Like 1

Just a quick reply to my own thread. In no way am I trying to make this sound I am getting paid or endorsing these guys but my experience with them has been nothing but great. The designer/builder has a true passion for golf and making clubs. Simply put I have played many manufacturer clubs and have never been 100% satisfied, which includes thousands of $$$ of my hard earned money. That could be because of my game or my set up but these irons have something the others don't, in my humble opinion. I believe in the customer being satisfied with a purchase and I have that with these.

No worries, brother, it happens when you get really excited about a product. I'm loving these Paderson shafts and having a hard time putting together something that doesn't sound like a fluff piece.

• Like 2

Very sweet irons! All they need is a V-sole. I don't know why, but every time I play, the SCORs tell me that I "need" the V-sole.

• Like 2

I have to echo the opinions posted above. Nice looking irons all around even the GI sets. Looks like he has a quality offering of shafts also. I also imagine that they being a small company and all could do some custom grinds to existing heads if needed. The price they had posted is pretty competitive compaired to a custom dealer offering Infiniti Wishon KZG etc.

• Like 2

Very sweet irons! All they need is a V-sole. I don't know why, but every time I play, the SCORs tell me that I "need" the V-sole.

You and me both, Kenny!  That basically narrows it down to the new Hogans or the Srixons, doesn't it? ;)

I keep trying to build a case for new irons based on "need vs want."  Haven't quite gotten there yet, but I might this spring after a fitting - lol

• Like 3

You and me both, Kenny!  That basically narrows it down to the new Hogans or the Srixons, doesn't it? ;)

I keep trying to build a case for new irons based on "need vs want."  Haven't quite gotten there yet, but I might this spring after a fitting - lol

Yes, yes it does. Saw the Srixons yesterday for the first time. Nice, but the v-sole seems much more pronounced and further back from the leading edge than the SCORs/Hogan. As much as I'd like to get new irons this year to match the SCORs, I think I have to focus first on woods. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind!

• Like 4

Very nice irons indeed. Wouldn't mind trying them out