Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Theoo

Bubba gives an update about his G30

I got a chance to hit the 915D3 today and I'd say its going to be between this and the G30 LS for me...

• Like 1

I am excited to hit the new G30 LS Tec. I love the spin numbers I get from my SLDR 430 but, I could use a little more forgiveness.

Demo days are on their way. Hurry up Spring!

• Like 1

The G30 is proving to be one of the best drivers out there, I have hit them, and I do like them, but I really like the x2hot pro, I gave up 10 yards, but the accuracy is 10-20 yards better, so it's going to be difficult to argue with that, my brother hit the g30 against his own driver, and gained 25 yards head to head on the same session, now he only swings about 75-80, but 25 yards gained off the tee could be very beneficial. So he is now looking at a way to talk the wife into letting him buy one, the funny part is that I told him not to hit it in the store because I knew it would do well for him, and then he would want it, and of course, little brother was correct.

The G30 is proving to be one of the best drivers out there, I have hit them, and I do like them, but I really like the x2hot pro, I gave up 10 yards, but the accuracy is 10-20 yards better, so it's going to be difficult to argue with that, my brother hit the g30 against his own driver, and gained 25 yards head to head on the same session, now he only swings about 75-80, but 25 yards gained off the tee could be very beneficial. So he is now looking at a way to talk the wife into letting him buy one, the funny part is that I told him not to hit it in the store because I knew it would do well for him, and then he would want it, and of course, little brother was correct.

Try the LS tec. I had bad numbers compared to my sldr but the LS head had me on par with it but so much more forgiveness