Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

F-22 long finished

brullo1

Here are some pics of the F-22 long Bobby finished up today. These are so cool looking and be getting my F-22 Monday and can't wait to try it. Bobby is getting more and more tour exposure and is really on a roll right now. Let me know what you think. Mark B

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (1).jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (2).jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (3).jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (4).jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (5).jpg

GetAttachment.aspx (6).jpg

zbzdmcmzkh.jpg

i like to see anything lefty all these putters are awesome, what is the asking price for some of these

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

I think that looks like a putting machine.

Oh, and I think he should send me one to make-up for my DCT putter that 1)has the insert working it's way out and 2) flaking off in pieces and 3) is horribly inconsistent in the distance the ball comes off the face.

Been a big Bobby Grace fan (at times had up to 8 or so of his putters at a time)...but, man, did that putter ever let me down. All those build issues, and putts that would come off dead then suddenly one would rocket off the face -- from a putter that was supposed to have distance consistency as it's selling point. Disappointed.

To make matters worse, I paid normal retail for it when they were new....not when they got closed out for $39. Talk about a kick to the nads, lol.

Sorry to here about that but that putter was a design only putter by Bobby made in China for Macgregor. The putters coming out of Bobby;s shop are of the highest quality. Mark B

And of course when I contacted MacGregor, they wouldn't help me any because they were going out of business.

Oh...and all I know is, yes, it's got MacGregor on it....but it's also got the name Bobby Grace on it.

Again sorry to here about it but be rest assured if it was a putter thst came out of Bobby's tour shop it would have great quality and if something where to go wrong with one of his personal made putters he would for sure stand behind it. Mark B

zbzdmcmzkh.jpg

Archived