TESTERS WANTED! ×

CONTEST! - Adams Pro Black Hybrid Giveaway

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

We are teaming up with one of our new sponsors GolfCircuit.com to giveaway something I know a lot of you guys would love to get your hands on...so make sure to come back on Monday to check out the Contest and how to enter.

This is one of those contests you are definitely going to want to enter...Winner gets an Adams Pro Black Hybrid!

pro-black-giveaway-1.jpg

#TruthDigest

Could lightning strike twice? Or are Grandmaster Spies ineligible? :rolleyes:

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

VERY nice... I'll be hitting refresh until this contest is revealed...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

GO GET YOUR ENTRY IN NOW!

ADAMS PRO BLACK CONTEST

As for what I'd like, it'd have to be the Diablo Forged Irons:

https://www.golfcircuit.com/Callaway-Diablo-Forged-Irons/__3175.html

dmarshal17

09 TaylorMade Burner Driver 9.5 deg

Adams RPM 3 Wood

09 TaylorMade Rescue #3 19 deg

Callaway X22 irons (3-PW)

Callaway X12 Sand Wedge

Titelist Vokey Wedge (58 deg)

Odyssey White Hot XG#5 Center Shafted

Hey, I'm on Twitter!

MSG is right - the Adams Pro Black is a great looking head.

My local range carries Adams - I will take a look and see if they carry them when I go in tomorrow.

rob

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

I finally have the clubs I want, the only thing I really need are shoes, so that's where my vote went... adiPURE...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

I checked out the Golf Circuit Web site and they seem to have everything a golfer could want. Will have to compare prices, but the few things I have been keeping my eye on, they matched or beat the best price out there. If I had my choice of anything on their web site, I would choose the Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Driver. All of the Nike STR8-FIT drivers I have demo'ed have performed well and I have been looking at one to fit me golf budget. The Vr is nice, but probably not in the budget just yet.

This is a great contest, get you looking at what is available.

Thanks GolfSPY and GolfCircuit.com

• SPY VIP

I personally went for the Srixon Z-TX Hybrid (admittedly never hit, but I did love the driver). As far as your choice of the STR8-fit Victory Red is concerned; we're neck deep in our head to head shootout of adjustable drivers, and while I don't have all of the data to form a consensus yet, I will say from my personal perspective, the VR is probably the biggest surprise of the lot. In my not-so-humble opinion, it's the best driver Nike has ever made. My driver threw a temper tantrum and needed to be put in time out for a while, so I've toted the VR for my last few rounds.

I checked out the Golf Circuit Web site and they seem to have everything a golfer could want. Will have to compare prices, but the few things I have been keeping my eye on, they matched or beat the best price out there. If I had my choice of anything on their web site, I would choose the Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Driver. All of the Nike STR8-FIT drivers I have demo'ed have performed well and I have been looking at one to fit me golf budget. The Vr is nice, but probably not in the budget just yet.

This is a great contest, get you looking at what is available.

Thanks GolfSPY and GolfCircuit.com

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I think what you guys should have done is make people after signing up on their web site, instead of replying what they would like on the Blog, make them register and say what they would like on the forums. That way, more people would have introduced them to the forums!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

That is something they wanted to do. But I see where you are going. Might be able to for future contests.

I think what you guys should have done is make people after signing up on their web site, instead of replying what they would like on the Blog, make them register and say what they would like on the forums. That way, more people would have introduced them to the forums!

#TruthDigest

JB - helluva good idea. Registering,perhaps with a code at the very least, would give them a great idea about how MGS can deliver traffic to a site.

Magazines determine market rate by the # of subscribers, even though there are a number of ways it can be skewed and a significant uptake of registers would be impressive to any future client.

rob

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

• SPY VIP

We will definitely consider something like this for future contests. Although with all the analytical software out now they know the amount of traffic we are sending them.

Maybe we will pay YOU guys to bring over some members. Lets say $1000 bucks for 1000 members ;)

JB - helluva good idea. Registering,perhaps with a code at the very least, would give them a great idea about how MGS can deliver traffic to a site.

Magazines determine market rate by the # of subscribers, even though there are a number of ways it can be skewed and a significant uptake of registers would be impressive to any future client.

rob

#TruthDigest

Ashworth Pleated EZ-Tech Pants interested me the most. I have never had "GOLF" pants.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Archived