GolfSpy_X

CONTEST! - Adams Pro Black Hybrid Giveaway

Our Sponsors

I checked out the Golf Circuit Web site and they seem to have everything a golfer could want. Will have to compare prices, but the few things I have been keeping my eye on, they matched or beat the best price out there. If I had my choice of anything on their web site, I would choose the Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Driver. All of the Nike STR8-FIT drivers I have demo'ed have performed well and I have been looking at one to fit me golf budget. The Vr is nice, but probably not in the budget just yet.

This is a great contest, get you looking at what is available.

Thanks GolfSPY and GolfCircuit.com

I personally went for the Srixon Z-TX Hybrid (admittedly never hit, but I did love the driver). As far as your choice of the STR8-fit Victory Red is concerned; we're neck deep in our head to head shootout of adjustable drivers, and while I don't have all of the data to form a consensus yet, I will say from my personal perspective, the VR is probably the biggest surprise of the lot. In my not-so-humble opinion, it's the best driver Nike has ever made. My driver threw a temper tantrum and needed to be put in time out for a while, so I've toted the VR for my last few rounds.

I checked out the Golf Circuit Web site and they seem to have everything a golfer could want. Will have to compare prices, but the few things I have been keeping my eye on, they matched or beat the best price out there. If I had my choice of anything on their web site, I would choose the Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Driver. All of the Nike STR8-FIT drivers I have demo'ed have performed well and I have been looking at one to fit me golf budget. The Vr is nice, but probably not in the budget just yet.

This is a great contest, get you looking at what is available.

Thanks GolfSPY and GolfCircuit.com

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I think what you guys should have done is make people after signing up on their web site, instead of replying what they would like on the Blog, make them register and say what they would like on the forums. That way, more people would have introduced them to the forums!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

That is something they wanted to do. But I see where you are going. Might be able to for future contests.

I think what you guys should have done is make people after signing up on their web site, instead of replying what they would like on the Blog, make them register and say what they would like on the forums. That way, more people would have introduced them to the forums!

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

JB - helluva good idea. Registering,perhaps with a code at the very least, would give them a great idea about how MGS can deliver traffic to a site.

Magazines determine market rate by the # of subscribers, even though there are a number of ways it can be skewed and a significant uptake of registers would be impressive to any future client.

rob

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

We will definitely consider something like this for future contests. Although with all the analytical software out now they know the amount of traffic we are sending them.

Maybe we will pay YOU guys to bring over some members. Lets say $1000 bucks for 1000 members ;)

JB - helluva good idea. Registering,perhaps with a code at the very least, would give them a great idea about how MGS can deliver traffic to a site.

Magazines determine market rate by the # of subscribers, even though there are a number of ways it can be skewed and a significant uptake of registers would be impressive to any future client.

rob

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

Just trying to think of ways to expand our home and get some new members!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

Ashworth Pleated EZ-Tech Pants interested me the most. I have never had "GOLF" pants.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Maybe we will pay YOU guys to bring over some members. Lets say $1000 bucks for 1000 members

Hell, we should be paying you for making a site like this possible if only to have a much better choice of emoticons ;)

Although with all the analytical software out now they know the amount of traffic we are sending them.

Thats good to know because I think that the efforts of any site should be recognized for the traffic that they drive to a site.

In the neighborhood I grew up in there was a thing called the "Vig" - I hope you're geting your's. ;)

rob :angry:

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

I sense a few broken legs coming up

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

The item I'd most like is an Adams Super Hybrid 15* stiff.

I've got one of those ordered for 2 weeks now. Anyone know what the holdup is with these?

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

I've got one of those ordered for 2 weeks now. Anyone know what the holdup is with these?

I believe they don't actually start shipping until the 2nd week in June.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

I believe they don't actually start shipping until the 2nd week in June.

We have these in the shop as of Yesterday......

What I lug around the golf course in my MacKenzie Walker.

Driver -   Ping G410 Plus 9° Tour 65 S
Fairway -  :srixon-small: Z785 13.5° Tensei CK Pro Orange 70 S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: Z785  TTDG IT S400 3,5-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX4 Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Nike  Method Converge B1-01 UST Frequency Filter/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black / Ping Anser F/ Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

We have these in the shop as of Yesterday......

Well them, I'm wrong. More importantly though, how do they look and play?

Oh man, I'd like one of those TM SuperDeep's or Superfast TP drivers!!

Oh my, they sure do look sweet!! Hope I can win that new hybrid. That just looks like money!

Current bag: Some Callaway, some Cleveland. Down to 2 OEM's!

Well them, I'm wrong. More importantly though, how do they look and play?

I was too busy too get out and hit one.... More details to follow next week.

Putters -   Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Nike  Method Converge B1-01 UST Frequency Filter/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black / Ping Anser F/ Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

Oh man, I'd like one of those TM SuperDeep's or Superfast TP drivers!!

Oh my, they sure do look sweet!! Hope I can win that new hybrid. That just looks like money!

SuperDeep is my new favorite driver. Sooooooo good.