TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

A pack of these golf towels. 61nhHUhdeYL._SL1000_.jpg

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

It arrived today. 

As a result, I had a one and a half hour  range session that was a super joy!

What arrived was my new driver: a Ping 410 Plus with Alta CB Red Soft Regular Shaft.

As I am still getting used to the new toy, I started with all the adjustable parts at the most neutral settings.  I adjusted to help with my slice.

All after that change were straight everywhere I was aiming.  I seemed to have picked up 10 MPH in terms of ball speed.  I need to work now on the results not being so high.

I intended to hit only 20-25 balls.  I ended up hitting 45 as this club made driving fun.  

It was easy to hit towards various target greens.  What I need to adjust after a few more practice section is the launch angle, to lower the fact that as with my older drive I tend to hit high spin.

I rarely, if ever, fall in love with a club so quickly; but,  even with days of getting used to it ahead, as I said in my review on the Ping web site, it was love at first whack.

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

It arrived today. 

What arrived was my new driver: a Ping 410 Plus with Alta CB Red Soft Regular Shaft.

As I am still getting used to the new toy, I started with all the adjustable parts at the most neutral settings.  I adjusted to help with my slice.

All after that change were straight everywhere I was aiming.  I seemed to have picked up 10 MPH in terms of ball speed.  I need to work now on the results not being so high.

I intended to hit only 20-25 balls.  I ended up hitting 45 as this club made driving fun.  

It was easy to hit towards various target greens.  What I need to adjust after a few more practice section is the launch angle, to lower the fact that as with my older drive I tend to hit high spin.

I rarely, if ever, fall in love with a club so quickly; but,  even with days of getting used to it ahead, as I said in my review on the Ping web site, it was love at first whack.

Sounds like love at 1st flight. Good luck, great start.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

M2 Driver head arrived and now the Kuro Kage dual core shaft I found on evilbay also arrived...................but so has golfers/tennis elbow and I can hardly take the club back to waist height without agonising pain. I'm so keen to try this out but T'interweb Doc says maybe 6 months before it heals..........😡😡😡😡😡

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Tour Edge HL4 #4 iron-wood.

Have had a gap in my set makeup b/w the 6i and the 4H .. can't really hit the 5i consistently; have tried a few different hi-loft hybrids along with the Ping Crossover, with which I've had an on-and-off relationship .. so decided to trial the HL4 #6i-w (only option available; $40 and can return it for full refund w/in 30 days). Took it right out to the course, had a shot where I could give it a good test (150ish uphill from the left rough, ball a little below the feet) and the shot felt solid and hit the front-left corner of the green. OK! 

That exhaustive test completed 😆 .. I went and ordered the #4 (don't call me impulsive...); took it to the range yesterday and dare I say I feel like I've found "it" that I've been missing. A solid strike seems to go exactly the distance I was trying to fill, and a mishit, while of course will lose distance, still flew straight enough.

Also hit the 6 hybrid and 5 Crossover that have shuffled in and out of the bag and this new HL4 iron-wood is definitely the better choice for me!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Well , my son’s driver shaft showed up in pieces so today I made the executive decision and got him a TM M2 with a Fuji stiff shat to fit the bill. Kid is now just under 6 feet tall at 13 and I may be fitting him in an X next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

53 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well , my son’s driver shaft showed up in pieces so today I made the executive decision and got him a TM M2 with a Fuji stiff shat to fit the bill. Kid is now just under 6 feet tall at 13 and I may be fitting him in an X next year.

How did it end up in pieces?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

How did it end up in pieces?

UPS did not handle it as they should have. The box was in tatters when it was delivered.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

30 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

UPS did not handle it as they should have. The box was in tatters when it was delivered.

That stinks;  hopefully insurance will cover the damage and you will either get another shaft of refund

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Couple more purchases, gearing up for an offseason of work:

1) Putt-Out Trainer w/ 8' BirdieBall Training Mat

Have very limited space in my basement, and BirdieBall offered a combo deal where it was only $4 for the remnant to go along with the Putt-Out. So far, so good. Seems a little quick to me on hard surface, probably will move to carpet underneath to slow it down. It's supposed to be 10-11 stimp, which is much faster than most of the courses I play around here.

2) Red/Black Ferrules from msfix13 on eBay

BB&FCo and Spargo were a little too much for my budget, and I like the simplicity and size of these ferrules (Two rings, over 1" long). These will be going on a set of Hogan Apex CFTs that I bought to tinker with a while ago, they will probably end up for sale cheap just to get rid of them as I won't play them. Unfortunate impulse purchase that I'm just trying to learn with and then dump for a loss. 

I bought the ferrules as a quality test as I'll need some for my new Maltby PTMs, and they are great. Very high quality and reasonably priced. I will be getting more for the PTMs and my new wedges.

3) KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff 4-GW Pulls

After my iron fitting last weekend, I snapped up a set of 1.5" long taper tip pulls on eBay for the PTMs. Going to build out a 7-iron to lightest swingweight possible and then spend some time on the range adding head weight until I find the balance I want.

4) DTG InaZone CNC Spin 431 52, 56, and 60 Wedge Heads

I was certain I would end up with Cleveland CBXs in my bag next season, but after looking at them in the shop last weekend, I didn't love the look at address, nor did I love the price. These InaZone heads may not be the prettiest graphics-wise, but they have a pleasing shape and milled face that transitions nicely from the Maltby PTM gap wedge.

Yes, they are clones that came with a clone price tag ($10/head). Weights of all three heads are within spec, I'll have the lofts and lies checked on them as well. We'll see how they perform when paired up with some C-Taper Lite X-Stiff 8 iron shafts.

4) Matching Maltby PTM 4 Iron, Additional Grips

Needed grips for the wedges, and added the missing 4 iron for the PTMs. I intend on trying hybrids again next season, but since I have a 4 iron shaft, I figured I might as well build the club.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Couple more purchases, gearing up for an offseason of work:
1) Putt-Out Trainer w/ 8' BirdieBall Training Mat
Have very limited space in my basement, and BirdieBall offered a combo deal where it was only $4 for the remnant to go along with the Putt-Out. So far, so good. Seems a little quick to me on hard surface, probably will move to carpet underneath to slow it down. It's supposed to be 10-11 stimp, which is much faster than most of the courses I play around here.
2) Red/Black Ferrules from msfix13 on eBay
BB&FCo and Spargo were a little too much for my budget, and I like the simplicity and size of these ferrules (Two rings, over 1" long). These will be going on a set of Hogan Apex CFTs that I bought to tinker with a while ago, they will probably end up for sale cheap just to get rid of them as I won't play them. Unfortunate impulse purchase that I'm just trying to learn with and then dump for a loss. 
I bought the ferrules as a quality test as I'll need some for my new Maltby PTMs, and they are great. Very high quality and reasonably priced. I will be getting more for the PTMs and my new wedges.
3) KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff 4-GW Pulls
After my iron fitting last weekend, I snapped up a set of 1.5" long taper tip pulls on eBay for the PTMs. Going to build out a 7-iron to lightest swingweight possible and then spend some time on the range adding head weight until I find the balance I want.
4) DTG InaZone CNC Spin 431 52, 56, and 60 Wedge Heads
I was certain I would end up with Cleveland CBXs in my bag next season, but after looking at them in the shop last weekend, I didn't love the look at address, nor did I love the price. These InaZone heads may not be the prettiest graphics-wise, but they have a pleasing shape and milled face that transitions nicely from the Maltby PTM gap wedge.
Yes, they are clones that came with a clone price tag ($10/head). Weights of all three heads are within spec, I'll have the lofts and lies checked on them as well. We'll see how they perform when paired up with some C-Taper Lite X-Stiff 8 iron shafts.
4) Matching Maltby PTM 4 Iron, Additional Grips
Needed grips for the wedges, and added the missing 4 iron for the PTMs. I intend on trying hybrids again next season, but since I have a 4 iron shaft, I figured I might as well build the club.

Golfers are great consumers!!
Good job!

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:47 PM, DrMJG said:

It arrived today. 

Just curious if you tried other Ping stock shaft combinations such as the CB Regular, Evenflow or Tensi? I started out with the CB Soft Regular on my 410 driver but after the fitter evaluated my swing he put me into a Regular cut down about a 1/2". I also just bought a 410 hybrid and interestingly the Tensi gave me about 8 yds over the CB Regular 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 10/19/2019 at 10:23 PM, DawgDaddy said:

I was fit for a TM M6 a couple of months ago, I gave it about 6 weeks on the course and it was not for me so I sold it.  The club that was close to it at the fitting was the Epic Flash, I ordered a Mint condition one from Global Golf today and should have my new toy late next week!  

Callaway Golf Club Epic Flash 10.5* Driver Senior Graphite Excellent

I love my Epic Flash !   

Picked up a set of Callaway Rogue X irons (5 - GW) and  I'm looking forward to a lonnnnnng and lasting relationship with em. 😍

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I love my Epic Flash !   

Picked up a set of Callaway Rogue X irons (5 - GW) and  I'm looking forward to a lonnnnnng and lasting relationship with em. 

Good luck with new sticks Boss

Rick

Left Hand, 

I love my Epic Flash !   

Picked up a set of Callaway Rogue X irons (5 - GW) and  I'm looking forward to a lonnnnnng and lasting relationship with em. 
Have fun with them! I can't say that I've ever hit the X, but did get to put the Rogues to the test last year and they were long and forgiving. Can't wait to hear how they work for you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Just curious if you tried other Ping stock shaft combinations such as the CB Regular, Evenflow or Tensi? I started out with the CB Soft Regular on my 410 driver but after the fitter evaluated my swing he put me into a Regular cut down about a 1/2". I also just bought a 410 hybrid and interestingly the Tensi gave me about 8 yds over the CB Regular 

I took 2 fittings from different fitters (same store) prior to purchase, The CB  SR gave me the best results overall. But I may use a different shaft on the other 410 clubs as  I buy them.  Given the price/club in regards to a retired income, it would be foolish not to be fitted for almost every club to increase the benefit of the new club.

Edited by DrMJG

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 Super Bowl Champions Bag  :  :ping: G410 Plus, Alta Red CB 55 SR Flex, GX-7 14º(acting as a 3 wood),  :ping:   G400 4H, 5H. Sr Flex,   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges graphite SR Shafts (50º, 56º, 60º),  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g :bridgestone: e12 for the items I try to hit on purposematte red, so I can see them. :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

Good luck with new sticks Bossemoji106.png

Went up to north Georgia for a little mountain golf with em and they are no doubt a solid set of irons.   I will be changing the grips to midsize and then the real honeymoon will begin. 😉

Cleveland

4 hours ago, ole gray said:

I love my Epic Flash !   

Picked up a set of Callaway Rogue X irons (5 - GW) and  I'm looking forward to a lonnnnnng and lasting relationship with em. 😍

You will love them, I bought mine in regular flex and they are perfect.  I need to get a 5i as my set is 6-GW.  I have played the EF once and am really enjoying it, much better on course experience than I had with the M6.   

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Went up to north Georgia for a little mountain golf with em and they are no doubt a solid set of irons.   I will be changing the grips to midsize and then the real honeymoon will begin. 

I hope you get 100,000 miles out of then

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

You will love them, I bought mine in regular flex and they are perfect.  I need to get a 5i as my set is 6-GW.  I have played the EF once and am really enjoying it, much better on course experience than I had with the M6.   

Yea the 5i is a cannon and it's easy to light it up! 💣

Cleveland

That stinks;  hopefully insurance will cover the damage and you will either get another shaft of refund

It has been take care of with no issues. More importantly my son loves his new M2.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

The Fedex driver showed up today - but not early enough for my game.  I sold a bunch of clubs and bought this beauty last week. Tried the stock CB shaft, Evenflow and Tensi. The Evenflow didn't work for me and the Tensi (which I bought) was about 5-7 yds longer than the CB. Will be retiring my G 22* and putting this one in the bag. 

IMG_6296.JPG.e40aee68f5ffe2f99148ba049e525f8d.JPG
IMG_6302.JPG.8ff0c2ae9a5304eb33dce6ebbf7e163e.JPG
IMG_6300.JPG.39e7f7f35043e0c99dce87bd3660c945.JPG
IMG_6306.JPG.53fd67632784e581886f5b116bd5dd2d.JPG

Very nice Grasshopper

Rick

Left Hand, 

Been keeping on eye out for a hybrid to replace my XR Pro with something that might be a bit more friendly on less perfect strikes (keeping with my theme, since testing the G700s, of swapping clubs into my bag that makes golf easier).
Happened to get on the classifieds of the other forum in time to snag a 19° Rogue hybrid with an Atmos Tour Spec shaft. Best part: the guy was selling it for $50. I think I made out pretty good here.
yhvsegb6wit6.jpg.8c49aba95359dc2b7243b8c55607e563.jpg
3oqb8d6150b3.jpg.a017cdba516c4ebd109bc41dd42f7140.jpg

Love my Rogue Hybrid!
This was the first ever club I got brand new when it first came out. Unlike my driver where I waited for a few years for the price to drop on older models.
It’s my favorite and most reliable club in the bag.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

Just bought my younger daughter a new pair of golf shoes, because she outgrew her old shoes.  How old were her old shoes?  One month old.  And they fit fine when I bought them.

🤣 Gotta laugh about it, right?

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Just bought my younger daughter a new pair of golf shoes, because she outgrew her old shoes.  How old were her old shoes?  One month old.  And they fit fine when I bought them.

Welcome to having kids. For all the joy they bring, they also bring heavy price tags.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

7 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Welcome to having kids. For all the joy they bring, they also bring heavy price tags.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Oh, my oldest is in college.  I know all too well...

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Ben Hogan TK15 49° wedge - oldie but a goodie! 

Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

On 10/26/2019 at 5:16 PM, ole gray said:

Yea the 5i is a cannon and it's easy to light it up! 💣

Decided I had to have that 5i too so I ordered one from Callaway Golf Pre-owned yesterday, so my "like new", which usually means new in the wrapper, Rogue X 5i will be here next week!  

On 10/29/2019 at 11:25 PM, HardcoreLooper said:

Yep. My son's gotten new clubs and shoes pretty much every season with how fast he's been growing. He turns 14 in a few weeks, by the time next season starts he'll need a new driver and new shoes. Irons he'll be good with since he's using my old W/S D200s and loves them.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game