TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

Got my FJ Hyperflex BOA in extra wide. I had never really realized how wide my feet were until i put my feet into these shoes and was like, oh, thats how shoes should fit. Part of my foot still hangs over a bit though lol.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

15 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Modus 120x shafts arrived today.

I've been wanting to add these into my iron set.  But undecided if I just wait and buy the ZX5/ZX7 combo's with that shaft.  I love the feel, but it will come down to performance.  Even though the feel is great, it may not give me the optimal numbers compared to another shaft.  We shall see.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

43 minutes ago, juspoole said:

I've been wanting to add these into my iron set.  But undecided if I just wait and buy the ZX5/ZX7 combo's with that shaft.  I love the feel, but it will come down to performance.  Even though the feel is great, it may not give me the optimal numbers compared to another shaft.  We shall see.  

... Good plan. I think feel is always an interesting topic. Some have a very high sense of feel, some a "normal" sense and some have very little feel at all. As someone with a very high sense of feel I have always thought it was a blessing and a curse. It is great for performance and also for dialing in balls, shafts and club heads. But having a shaft that does not feel like it is unloading correctly through impact will almost always cause me to over swing. I have hit shafts that felt too stiff but gave me slightly better numbers than the shaft I was playing but on the course that lack of kick through impact forced me to instinctively attempt to increase my speed to get that "correct feel". 

... I have a feeling (pun intended) that those with a more normal sense of feel are not at the mercy of noticing everything from the grip to the shaft to the head to the ball. Hitting a shaft that is a little stiffer or softer but produces excellent spin, trajectory and distance will either feel OK or getting used to it after playing a little is pretty easy. Same thing with the golf ball. If a ball feels too soft or too hard on the greens I will instinctively hit it harder or softer even though the roll is the same. Otoh I have played with good players demoing a new ball that think it is a little firmer/softer than they prefer but they like the performance and can get used to the difference in one practice session. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

3 minutes ago, chisag said:

Good plan. I think feel is always an interesting topic. Some have a very high sense of feel, some a "normal" sense and some have very little feel at all. As someone with a very high sense of feel I have always thought it was a blessing and a curse. It is great for performance and also for dialing in balls, shafts and club heads. But having a shaft that does not feel like it is unloading correctly through impact will almost always cause me to over swing. I have hit shafts that felt too stiff but gave me slightly better numbers than the shaft I was playing but on the course that lack of kick through impact forced me to instinctively attempt to increase my speed to get that "correct feel". 

... I have a feeling (pun intended) that those with a more normal sense of feel are not at the mercy of noticing everything from the grip to the shaft to the head to the ball. Hitting a shaft that is a little stiffer or softer but produces excellent spin, trajectory and distance will either feel OK or getting used to it after playing a little is pretty easy. Same thing with the golf ball. If a ball feels too soft or too hard on the greens I will instinctively hit hot harder or softer even though the roll is the same. Otoh I have played with good players demoing a new ball that think it is a little firmer/softer than they prefer but they like the performance and can get used to the difference in one practice session. 

You are absolutely right.  Reading my response back, I definitely will not game these if I feel I have to overswing or do something drastically different compared to another shaft.  If another shaft is better than I'll go with that.  I was similar with my current DG AMT shafts.  It was an ok feel, but it routinely got me the best spin, distance, dispersion, and height that I was looking for on my irons so that's what I went with.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

37 minutes ago, juspoole said:

I’m with @chisag 100%. The modus 120x made

me feel like I don’t have to swing as hard and keeps my in better rhythm. I cannot complain one bit about the performance I was getting from the PX LZ shafts. I was hitting some excellent shots with them. The switch was because they were my first option out of my original fitting and give me great numbers as well. 

I was torn about wether to do it or not, but I I went back and hit the modus 120x again side by side with the PX LZ and performance was so similar that feel is winning out. I think I’ll be more consistent with them knowing I won’t be trying as hard to get the feel I like. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Bought a SIM2 3 wood today after trying a few different fairways. I’m pleased, my business manager also approves of the purchase
24C3B0AB-9EC1-4A2E-A630-EFFFACA5B6B2.jpeg.e72608202c1b95e6ca53bd4ca8e58e93.jpeg

I’m a sucker for pix with a pretty face

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Didn’t purchase yet but looking for a new putter. I currently game an Evnroll ER7. I visited Golf Galaxy this afternoon. I tried several mallet putters that fit my slight arcing stroke. The new Odyssey 2 Ball Ten really stood out. I tried a couple of TaylorMade Spiders, the X and EX. I also tried the Evnroll ER11v. I kept going back the 2 Ball 10 S. I was nailing the PuttOut they had set up in the putter area. Further testing...

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Well it is golf season and I am back. Picked up some balls last night and my first putter purchase of 2021 today.

It was only a matter of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Ordered the 4 for 3 Prov1 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Rainy day today so no golf; then this beauty I scored off[mention=56939]jlukes[/mention] showed up IMG_4250.thumb.JPG.0cbc81c542623b860c456137a99e10c2.JPG
So of course I had to run down to the Pgatss for a new grip
IMG_4251.thumb.JPG.262a1cb889e9d87b1790b3bb3edae361.JPG
And heck while I’m at it
IMG_4252.thumb.JPG.20d61d1e87a59a47da194408c6e781e0.JPG
But now I’ll need some balls to roll, why not a head-to-head test of some low spin ones?
IMG_4253.thumb.JPG.9a3111fa8c4ff5095e0f0883fd1ff834.JPG
Oh man, rainy days...

I can give you my thoughts on the box of balls on the right if you want to hear it?

WITB 2024

I can give you my thoughts on the box of balls on the right if you want to hear it?

Let’s hear it!

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

Let’s hear it!

They spin off the driver as well as they spin around the green and are a harsh feeling ball. With that said I have played them for a year and love them. Stable flight in the wind and they react just how you think they would. I can’t hit the little nip spinner around the green with them so I don’t. Reminds of of what a ProV1x was at one time. Overall a solid ball. For the shots I can’t hit with it I don’t fret because if I need 185 out of a 7 iron it is there. Just a great ball all around.

WITB 2024

9 hours ago, chisag said:

... Good plan. I think feel is always an interesting topic. Some have a very high sense of feel, some a "normal" sense and some have very little feel at all. As someone with a very high sense of feel I have always thought it was a blessing and a curse. It is great for performance and also for dialing in balls, shafts and club heads. But having a shaft that does not feel like it is unloading correctly through impact will almost always cause me to over swing. I have hit shafts that felt too stiff but gave me slightly better numbers than the shaft I was playing but on the course that lack of kick through impact forced me to instinctively attempt to increase my speed to get that "correct feel". 

... I have a feeling (pun intended) that those with a more normal sense of feel are not at the mercy of noticing everything from the grip to the shaft to the head to the ball. Hitting a shaft that is a little stiffer or softer but produces excellent spin, trajectory and distance will either feel OK or getting used to it after playing a little is pretty easy. Same thing with the golf ball. If a ball feels too soft or too hard on the greens I will instinctively hit it harder or softer even though the roll is the same. Otoh I have played with good players demoing a new ball that think it is a little firmer/softer than they prefer but they like the performance and can get used to the difference in one practice session. 

9 hours ago, B.Boston said:

I’m with @chisag 100%. The modus 120x made

me feel like I don’t have to swing as hard and keeps my in better rhythm. I cannot complain one bit about the performance I was getting from the PX LZ shafts. I was hitting some excellent shots with them. The switch was because they were my first option out of my original fitting and give me great numbers as well. 

I was torn about wether to do it or not, but I I went back and hit the modus 120x again side by side with the PX LZ and performance was so similar that feel is winning out. I think I’ll be more consistent with them knowing I won’t be trying as hard to get the feel I like. 

Just gonna throw another vote for the Modus 120 and here's why...

...There is a good amount of "slack" in these that offer a pretty good margin for a larger field of golfers.  My understanding from smarter folks around here is these were engineered to fit a wide spectrum of players.  That can't be said about many other MFG's.

As to the feel that @chisagmentions...these feel like none other, but that great feel can translate into confidence in very short order.

Prior to playing these shafts, I would have placed my iron play as my least confident portion of my bag.  A year into playing them, I look forward to hitting approaches because I feel so good knowing what the potential result can feel like and look like.

I've said this several times here, I regret not knowing about these sooner than I did.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Well it is golf season and I am back. Picked up some balls last night and my first putter purchase of 2021 today.

It was only a matter of time

Awesome, what putter ?

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

They spin off the driver as well as they spin around the green and are a harsh feeling ball. With that said I have played them for a year and love them. Stable flight in the wind and they react just how you think they would. I can’t hit the little nip spinner around the green with them so I don’t. Reminds of of what a ProV1x was at one time. Overall a solid ball. For the shots I can’t hit with it I don’t fret because if I need 185 out of a 7 iron it is there. Just a great ball all around.

When I read your first sentence, I thought you were going to go negative and I was ready to defend it... But I totally agree. I used it for a handful of rounds last year and thought it was great. I tended to score better when using the left dash over some of the other balls I've been cycling through. I also might be slightly biased because I got my first <unofficial> albatross with this ball (scramble, both my shots - can't give the ball the credit for actually going in, but also can't say that it wasn't a factor). 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

9 hours ago, ACA_619 said:

bought time. you go with x or v1?

Prov1 which was the fitters recommendation 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Picked up a 50* and 58* Cleveland Zipcore. This completed my wedge set and will most likely be the only clubs I purchase this year. I went with the black satin in the 58. Figured with the angle itll deflect more glare which is always an annoyance for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Awesome, what putter ?

Old Odyssey #7 broomstick. Looks like it was never used. I pick up the long putters anytime I find one, getting harder and harder to find them.

WITB 2024

When I read your first sentence, I thought you were going to go negative and I was ready to defend it... But I totally agree. I used it for a handful of rounds last year and thought it was great. I tended to score better when using the left dash over some of the other balls I've been cycling through. I also might be slightly biased because I got my first albatross with this ball (scramble, both my shots - can't give the ball the credit for actually going in, but also can't say that it wasn't a factor). 

They are not a ball for everyone but if they work then they are just a fantastic choice. I play in a lot of wind when I am home so a nice stable flight in the wind is important to me.

WITB 2024

28 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Old Odyssey #7 broomstick. Looks like it was never used. I pick up the long putters anytime I find one, getting harder and harder to find them.

I have a friend who bought up a few of the titty putters.  He cut one down and putts facing the hole.  The long putters back then had an upright lie which fits his stroke perfectly. He's deadly with that thing!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Picked up 3 dozens Taylormade TP5 practices balls and 10 Iomic Sticky Evolution 1.8 grips.

Also took the ER5 slant neck to a mini golf course that was open on a nice day and wasn’t disappointed but wasn’t impressed either. Has me thinking I’m just gonna cut my losses and find a FCG slant putter. That thing always impresses me at my local shop lol

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Weights came for my new 0211 driver; a 17.5 and a 20 gram. The 0211 comes with a 10 gram weight, so doubling that with the 20 gram should make this driver feel a little better for me. And if I’m not mistaken, increase the moi?63807515775__CF2F2103-ABC2-4001-BEAA-3C0393605E5F.JPG

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

Odyssey #7 nice putter, great feel.

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 3/20/2021 at 4:10 PM, MattWillGolf said:

Didn’t purchase yet but looking for a new putter. I currently game an Evnroll ER7. I visited Golf Galaxy this afternoon. I tried several mallet putters that fit my slight arcing stroke. The new Odyssey 2 Ball Ten really stood out. I tried a couple of TaylorMade Spiders, the X and EX. I also tried the Evnroll ER11v. I kept going back the 2 Ball 10 S. I was nailing the PuttOut they had set up in the putter area. Further testing...

What's making you give up on the ER7?

I won one from the MGS donor raffle; had to get it bent to 4 degrees to work with my forward press, but I love it...I got lucky and stumbled into a putter that works very very well for me.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

I love mine too, an old Versa I still use. Though it's the opposite of a broomstick. Cut it to 32 inches and have a Super stroke Fatso grip.

Odyssey #7 nice putter, great feel.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

What's making you give up on the ER7?
I won one from the MGS donor raffle; had to get it bent to 4 degrees to work with my forward press, but I love it...I got lucky and stumbled into a putter that works very very well for me.
I tried the Evenroll in 2019. I went from averaging 30 putts a round with my Odyssey #7 to over 40 Putts with the Evnroll. Decidedly did not work for me.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

5 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

I tried the Evenroll in 2019. I went from averaging 30 putts a round with my Odyssey #7 to over 40 Putts with the Evnroll. Decidedly did not work for me.

Take Dead Aim

Fair enough, putters are probably the most "to each his own" club in the bag.  I went from a Scotty that I'd had for 8 years, to half a season with an ER2B, then the ER7 fell in my lap and I'm not looking back...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1: