TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

2 hours ago, dlow206 said:

If anyone else needs an Envroll ER2, i know a guy... that guy being me

@Lacassem you need a new putter don't you? 😆

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

6 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

@Lacassem you need a new putter don't you? 😆

We have already discussed in PM lol. I’m holding out.....for now

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

@daviddvm's post reminded me of something i wanted

image.png.08be7bbee85edd067d81723be6f0e006.png

image.png.f8d45d6bd465053b38f95e4fe188a6c5.png

image.png.b174eadb0eaa06f92fd9a028d620eb7b.png

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Since I spent most of the winter months remodeling our basement, we are currently in the process of decorating. Found this clock on the web and had to have it for a golf section of the basement. 

E0C5A9B0-79F9-4AAB-A51E-AB312BE6C819.jpeg

35D1BEB9-2AEA-4311-A548-E1872BEEEABE.jpeg

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

17 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

First thing I learned (again) was that the Rad line doesn’t work for me at all, and the G425 isn’t any better than my G400 Max. The biggest thing though was I was correct about the Smoke 5.5... too stiff for me. I was amazed at the difference with the Cypher 5.0 in the Epic. My ball flight was higher and straighter immediately. A small adjustment, and I was hitting a nice draw. I know this sounds ridiculous, but the lighter shaft added 20+ yards also.

The 5.0 is considered a senior flex(?), so that was a little humbling... but I’m going to turn 67 at the end of June, and the numbers today don’t lie. It is what it is. At the end of the day I’m fine with playing what works best, and I’m also super excited that my back seems to be holding up fine after hitting quite a few drives today.

... Some crazy irony as I teamed up in a match between twosomes with a guy that just turned 70 and he was playing an older Cobra and a stock 60gm R flex shaft. On the back 9 I had been driving the ball well most of the day with my Sim, he told me he also had a Sim and showed it to me with the stickers still on it. I asked why wasn't he hitting it and he said he just bought it this morning and wanted to try it at the range first. He was a little worried it had a 50gm senior shaft in it and didn't know how it would react. I said "Well, LOL you aren't driving it very well with what your using so what do we have to lose?" And he did just that and after some fades that lost yards using his first driver he hit a nice high draw a good 20+ yards longer. He shot a 49 on the front and a 44 on the back due to much better driving, so it doesn't sound ridiculous at all!!! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

14 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Not sure if this can be considered new, but....

Ive had my Epic Max for well over a month now, but have only hit it a few times on the ranges 4 weeks ago. In the back of my head I felt that the Hazardous Smoke 5.5 was a little too stiff for me. Like I said, I’ve had limited time with it, and although I was getting a bit more with it than my G400 Max, I was hitting low bullets that we’re pushed slightly. I really had to work hard to hit it straight or with a draw. I wasn’t sure if it was the shaft, or my restricted swing however.

Well today my back felt pretty good, and I brought it to my local PGASS to see about hitting a few more drivers before my 90 day playability ran out. First thing I learned (again) was that the Rad line doesn’t work for me at all, and the G425 isn’t any better than my G400 Max. The biggest thing though was I was correct about the Smoke 5.5... too stiff for me. I was amazed at the difference with the Cypher 5.0 in the Epic. My ball flight was higher and straighter immediately. A small adjustment, and I was hitting a nice draw. I know this sounds ridiculous, but the lighter shaft added 20+ yards also.

The 5.0 is considered a senior flex(?), so that was a little humbling... but I’m going to turn 67 at the end of June, and the numbers today don’t lie. It is what it is. At the end of the day I’m fine with playing what works best, and I’m also super excited that my back seems to be holding up fine after hitting quite a few drives today.

The smoke lineup of shafts are slightly softer than the original hzrdus like but they still play stiffer to flex.

I and others have said it in various threads about how flex is just a rating within a companies shaft line and it’s not even standard a lot of times within the same company. The even flow lineup from PX flexes don’t play the same as their hzrdus lineup in the same flex.

Finding a weight and a shaft profile that fits ones swing is more important than the flex listed on a shaft.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

16 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

The 5.0 is considered a senior flex(?)

Nope, regular. 5.5 is regular plus.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

52 minutes ago, MattF said:

Nope, regular. 5.5 is regular plus.

You’re correct Matt. I think it’s great you posted this, I was about to do the same later today... it’s such an important distinction, and one that has never been clarified, both by TT and the OEMs and many fitters who work in retail stores.

I was killing some time last night and googled True Temper shafts, the Cypher and the Smoke in particular. The TT site, a and bunch of club fitting stores came up. They all had the following chart....

4.0 Ladies

4.5 Senior

5.0 Regular

5.5 Strong Regular(or plus)

6.0 Stiff

6.5 X Stiff

I’d never seen this before, and it confirmed what I’ve always felt about TT (project x in particular) shafts. As someone pretty firmly in the regular flex category, the 5.5 never really worked well for me. I could get away with it, but I never liked it.

Im surprised they don’t make their branding more clear, to be honest. A strong regular shaft is a great option for a lot of average golfers, and they would probably sell a lot more of them if they were labeled more clearly.

I’m sure they’ve lost a lot of “regular” flex players who aren’t aware of the difference between the 5.0 and 5.5. The OEM’s apparently feel the 5.5 fits more players than the 5.0, because it’s the stock R option for almost every one of them, but this only adds to the confusion IMO.

The worst part is some fitters/salesman tell you the 5.0 is a senior flex and don’t even know it’s actually the regular. I’m not going to lie, for a few hours last night I was wondering if I should be playing senior flex in the rest of my clubs. Thankfully I saw the chart, which saved me some money, lol.

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

1 hour ago, Grand Stranded said:

You’re correct Matt. I think it’s great you posted this, I was about to do the same later today... it’s such an important distinction, and one that has never been clarified, both by TT and the OEMs and many fitters who work in retail stores.

I was killing some time last night and googled True Temper shafts, the Cypher and the Smoke in particular. The TT site, a and bunch of club fitting stores came up. They all had the following chart....

4.0 Ladies

4.5 Senior

5.0 Regular

5.5 Strong Regular(or plus)

6.0 Stiff

6.5 X Stiff

I’d never seen this before, and it confirmed what I’ve always felt about TT (project x in particular) shafts. As someone pretty firmly in the regular flex category, the 5.5 never really worked well for me. I could get away with it, but I never liked it.

Im surprised they don’t make their branding more clear, to be honest. A strong regular shaft is a great option for a lot of average golfers, and they would probably sell a lot more of them if they were labeled more clearly.

I’m sure they’ve lost a lot of “regular” flex players who aren’t aware of the difference between the 5.0 and 5.5. The OEM’s apparently feel the 5.5 fits more players than the 5.0, because it’s the stock R option for almost every one of them, but this only adds to the confusion IMO.

The worst part is some fitters/salesman tell you the 5.0 is a senior flex and don’t even know it’s actually the regular. I’m not going to lie, for a few hours last night I was wondering if I should be playing senior flex in the rest of my clubs. Thankfully I saw the chart, which saved me some money, lol.

No worries mate. I don't get their thought process on the numbers, but I think it works quite well despite everyone else using wording. Unfortunately you do have to go hunting for what the numbers actually equate to.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Irons ordered, switched to project X 6.5s so I can get them this golf season. Now on to the wedges. I’m torn between the cbx2 and hi toe for my 52

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Siamese Moose is sending me his Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid. I will test it against my Cobra King F8 3 Hybrid and Tour Edge CBX119 4 Hybrid. The winner will go in my bag and the other two will be up for grabs, since I got both the Cobra & Tour Edge for reviews.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I got my Sub 70 939x 4 hybrid and have be very happy with the performance on the range. It’s definitely very easy to shape and control trajectory. It’s definitely becoming a favorite for me and I’m thinking it will be a go to club for me for the longer par threes and par five approaches from around 200. It’s filled the gap exactly for what I was looking for, between the 5i and 18* hybrid. It’s everything I wanted my 4 iron to be

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

5 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

So earlier in this thread I'd posted about a problem with a trade-in at PGATSS. Well, after...

- two phone calls to their main Customer Care #
- two emails to their main customer service address
- a call to Callaway Golf
- a call to my local PGATSS store
- another call to Callaway Golf
- another call to my local PGATSS store
- a call to the trade-in center 
- and.. one more call to the local store ..
.. the end result is: "The +50% trade-in bonus was in-store only; we need the clubs here in the store."

News to me; did NOT see that on the store website when I purchased a club and processed the trade-in. No way they can provide me the add'l credit, no further recourse. So I'm out $140, which is not gonna kill me but it's annoying; and my fault for "assuming" the two-part transaction would work as I .. uhh .. expected...

Did get an e-gift card via email but I'm gonna donate it to a NYC grass-roots org that's helping inner city youth get into golf while also helping / encouraging them to improve their grades in school 👍

When these types of things happen to me, I typically complain publicly on social media. Companies don't like public complaints sitting out there on social media without a good resolution. Typically I get a better resolution when doing so. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

17 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

When these types of things happen to me, I typically complain publicly on social media. Companies don't like public complaints sitting out there on social media without a good resolution. Typically I get a better resolution when doing so. 

Aha, see - I should've known to ask the trade-in guru 😉 .. thx!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Thanks to Siamese Moose for the transfer of the Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid. He reviewed it a few months ago and it did not stay in his bag. Now, I will give it a go and see if it replaces my Cobra F8 3 Hybrid.
Image1618525406.664480.jpg

Thanks Siamese Moose.

Using a PXG 0211 w/Project X Evenflo Riptide regular shaft; Cobra King F8 4W & 6W w/Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue regular shaft; Cobra F8 19* Hybrid w/Recoil 460 shaft, Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7 w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland Zipcore 50*, 54* & 58* wedges & EVNROLL E-6R putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I recently purchased a Taylormade SIM UDI 2-iron...the funny thing is I went to see about getting another wedge with less bounce.  But I saw some utility irons in the pre-owned bag and thought I might need something to fill the gap between 3W & 4-iron.  I had a hybrid, but it wasn't giving me the distance I thought I needed, basically my 5-iron was going farther than my hybrid.
I also order some Srixon irons, ZX5 for the 4-5 irons, and ZX7 for 6-PW, but they are on backorder, so I'm still waiting to get those.
63675463259__E5D836C4-44B6-4B99-BE97-16772A0DD1F4.thumb.JPG.3cb01553b993f1c62e91cc3e73c11c2b.JPG
63675464661__E616CFFA-A0B5-4B26-93E2-DB5583AD9157.thumb.JPG.ca7ae5bb3fbfe0ca90d4735e136bccfb.JPG
63675467603__870065E6-1C6C-42C0-BC90-62B80DBBA8D0.thumb.JPG.cea9cc37769e5cf2e9b6fc445f85e43d.JPG
63675466757__A527B2ED-DA6B-4F9B-96E0-D02818EE6968.JPG

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

I was going to buy a new putter but decided to get a practice mat instead. I can now roll some putts in my place in VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1823.jpg

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

6 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Aha, see - I should've known to ask the trade-in guru 😉 .. thx!

Yep, im the trade in guru, the deals guru, and the guru of getting a proper resolution to issues.

Unrelated to golf, had to jump through so many hoops to get a full refund when we had an issue with an AirBnB rental. There were so many "non-refundable" line items as part of the cost. Tweets plus BBB complaint did the job 😃

Updated 07/15/2022

Got some Ping G425 irons drying up with True Temper Black Gold shafts and BB&F Co. ferrules. 

20210415_204302.jpg.78f5896fd1cdf3564e8900ea0a7e6f07.jpg
20210415_204329.jpg.8d4071bde24ab29f531dcdcb31912d98.jpg

I’m diggin those ferrules!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Got some Ping G425 irons drying up with True Temper Black Gold shafts and BB&F Co. ferrules. 

20210415_204302.jpg.78f5896fd1cdf3564e8900ea0a7e6f07.jpg
20210415_204329.jpg.8d4071bde24ab29f531dcdcb31912d98.jpg

Looking good.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

A new shaft for my G400 Max arrived on this rainy day. A Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black paired with a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grip. Looking forward to getting on the course with this next week.

AA6E46A0-B449-467E-A552-ABAF65F8A320.jpeg

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

On 4/10/2021 at 2:17 PM, cksurfdude said:

Thinking of getting one for my wife, so she could easily go back to old fashioned manual push if/when she wants.

Yeah, let us know some highlights / lowlights! Also, are you going to get the TFS?

Just saw this.  Do not hesitate.  The only downside to the Alphard is the lead time on the accessories.  I had my wheels in ~1 week from order.  The front wheel conversion and the tether took almost 2 months.

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54/10 w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft

Cleveland RTX-4 58/03 w/ Recoil 95 F4 9i shaft

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

Place an order for a 56 and 60 degree Sub70 wedge.

jbblkwedgeback_2.jpg

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug