TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

A new shaft for my G400 Max arrived on this rainy day. A Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black paired with a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grip. Looking forward to getting on the course with this next week.
AA6E46A0-B449-467E-A552-ABAF65F8A320.jpeg.5184ad297cf2f81e84e5c89d266e1b53.jpeg

Love those grips!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Love those grips!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

MCC+4's are the best.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 4/16/2021 at 6:49 PM, MattWillGolf said:

A new shaft for my G400 Max arrived on this rainy day. A Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black paired with a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grip. Looking forward to getting on the course with this next week.

AA6E46A0-B449-467E-A552-ABAF65F8A320.jpeg

Nice addition! My favorite grip as well. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

3 hours ago, MattF said:

Ordered these foam balls the other day (got them yesterday) for doing drills in the front yard and not having to worry about smashing anything.

GOLF-BC_BALLS_v4_27-MAR-19_540x.jpg?v=15

How do these compare to the Almost Golf Balls?  Been thinking about something other than regular balls for pitching in the backyard.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

How do these compare to the Almost Golf Balls?  Been thinking about something other than regular balls for pitching in the backyard.

I have no idea mate, I've never hit the Almost golf balls but they're half the price for 6 more. They fly pretty well, but I'm just using an almost one handed chipping stroke that my instructor gave me as a drill.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

19 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Finally this toy arrived

9FED995B-DD4F-4B82-88E2-A252629137F6.jpeg

DDC4B132-7B84-4772-88F6-4AD4C3E38786.jpeg

B63FA645-E44D-4D38-A087-3028EEE996BC.jpeg

I love that shaft in my TSi2! Hope the Sim2 works better for you than it did me.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I love that shaft in my TSi2! Hope the Sim2 works better for you than it did me.

I messed around with this combo on the range a few weeks back after I placed the order. Based on the short time on the range I don’t see it being an issue on the course. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I messed around with this combo on the range a few weeks back after I placed the order. Based on the short time on the range I don’t see it being an issue on the course. 

Pretty sweet setup man. What other shafts were in contention?

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

26 minutes ago, bens197 said:

None. The Sim2 was more than likely going to get picked up this year and having been fit into the hzrdus yellow in the original m2 as well a some other heads over the years I wanted to give this shaft a try to see how it felt and performed as an upgrade to the yellow. 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

14 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

None. The Sim2 was more than likely going to get picked up this year and having been fit into the hzrdus yellow in the original m2 as well a some other heads over the years I wanted to give this shaft a try to see how it felt and performed as an upgrade to the yellow. 

Always enjoyed the HZRDUS yellow shaft.  How do you find the RDX blue compares?  I wasnt that big of a fan when I tried it in the Cobra Radspeed.  Much preferred the Motore 

5 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Always enjoyed the HZRDUS yellow shaft.  How do you find the RDX blue compares?  I wasnt that big of a fan when I tried it in the Cobra Radspeed.  Much preferred the Motore 

It has a better feel. For me the yellow wasn’t anywhere near as boardy or bad feeling as the black. The yellow to me just lacked any feel and surprisingly held up well to my aggressive transition. During the visit to PX DB mentioned when they designed the hzrdus line they didn’t account for feel at all and the designs were all based on performance. The evenflow was different where they kept focus on performance but accounted for the feel aspect.

In the 15 or so swings I took with the demo setup the rdx blue has definitely improved on the feel of the yellow. I never hit the smoke yellow but based on talking to a buddy who has similar swing characteristics as I do and who played the original yellow in a couple heads and played the smoke yellow in the sim the smoke wasn’t that big of a change from the og yellow I see the rdx blue as a good transition from the original design. I could see where some who liked the yellow wouldn’t prefer the feel of the rdx blue

59 minutes ago, bens197 said:

30 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

To expand a little more. I’ve been fit quite often over the last 20+ years and know where my optimal numbers are and what that looks like in ball flight, as well as some experience in club fitting (nowhere near an expert).There’s several shafts I know work for me in different manufacturers so for me it’s getting the right loft then determine which of the shafts I want. I also like to tinker so I’ll usually buy an aftermarket shaft to mess with either as an experiment like new graphite design shafts since I like the ad DI and iz or maybe something from UST which I’ve been fit into some of their stuff, or if there’s buzz over a new shaft. 

The range I usually go to helps me to judge performance based on what’s normally in the bag

On 4/16/2021 at 7:49 PM, MattWillGolf said:

AA6E46A0-B449-467E-A552-ABAF65F8A320.jpeg

I played a round with the new shaft yesterday. Really, really happy with the results. My first shot was a fade into the middle of the fairway. I really liked the feel and ball flight was lower than what I was seeing with stock shaft. When I put a good swing on it, I was in a better position to n the course. Very happy. To maintain swing weight the shaft is a half inch shorter than the stock shaft. I’m not sure if that half inch makes a difference but I’ve read that it could improve control. I’d defer to those who are better and more knowledgeable on these matters. But initial results are promising.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

To expand a little more. I’ve been fit quite often over the last 20+ years and know where my optimal numbers are and what that looks like in ball flight, as well as some experience in club fitting (nowhere near an expert).There’s several shafts I know work for me in different manufacturers so for me it’s getting the right loft then determine which of the shafts I want. I also like to tinker so I’ll usually buy an aftermarket shaft to mess with either as an experiment like new graphite design shafts since I like the ad DI and iz or maybe something from UST which I’ve been fit into some of their stuff, or if there’s buzz over a new shaft. 

The range I usually go to helps me to judge performance based on what’s normally in the bag

Oh, I figured that out quick...gearhead...super cool.  

One thing I have always appreciated is how certain shafts just wont perform in certain heads.  I was looking to see what else you'd classify along with the RDX Smoke line.  

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

23 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Oh, I figured that out quick...gearhead...super cool.  

One thing I have always appreciated is how certain shafts just wont perform in certain heads.  I was looking to see what else you'd classify along with the RDX Smoke line.  

Can you elaborate on what you mean by classify? 

In general the shafts I’ve been fit too have been the older Diamana blue and whiteboard in ping i20, g20 and g25 and the blueboard in titleist 910.

Aldila rouge silver in several heads and improved numbers with the Aldila rogue Max in ping and titleist. Rogue also in the 2014 gbb. 

As mentioned before hzrdus yellow in Tm, ping and titleist.

UST Mamiya helium also the gold worked for me as did the Attas 6star and punch.I have the helium in my pxg and first had it in the 2016 M2 driver and 3hl. Have the Lin-q purple in the Sim2 3hl and would easily be an option for driver.

A reoccurring theme is some counterbalanced shafts work well with my swing in various heads.

The Tensei orange shaft has not. The blue has been so so. 

Both the ad di tested in M2 and m3/4 and m5/6. Worked well in both. The iz was a good option with the m6 but in all those scenarios the cost at the time wasn’t worth it for me over my current setup.

Im sure I’m missing another shaft or two that numbers worked but the feel and how it made me change my swing the more I hit them

edit: as soon as I hit send a few more popped into my head. Evenflow blue was good in 917 d3 but sometimes I felt like I had to go after it, also didn’t like the feel of the butt end in transition. The even flow white had a better feels and with ts2 was dead straight but a little low in peak height for me and without being on a monitor my guess is spin was in the 1800-2000 range which for me isn’t playable on the course but looks good on a monitor.

Ventus blue I tried after winning it. It was in 6x and g400. Some days felt like I had to go extra hard with it and didn’t like that but the performance was really good. The blue 6s or red 6s are ponders. Not sure if the blue 6s would improve some of the lower flight I saw or if the red profile would be overall better so this is why when I decided to go with Sim2 I went the rdx blue route based on experience with the hzrdus yellow and the chance of success being higher 

7 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by classify? 

In general the shafts I’ve been fit too have been the older Diamana blue and whiteboard in ping i20, g20 and g25 and the blueboard in titleist 910.

Aldila rouge silver in several heads and improved numbers with the Aldila rogue Max in ping and titleist. Rogue also in the 2014 gbb. 

As mentioned before hzrdus yellow in Tm, ping and titleist.

UST Mamiya helium also the gold worked for me as did the Attas 6star and punch.I have the helium in my pxg and first had it in the 2016 M2 driver and 3hl. Have the Lin-q purple in the Sim2 3hl and would easily be an option for driver.

A reoccurring theme is some counterbalanced shafts work well with my swing in various heads.

The Tensei orange shaft has not. The blue has been so so. 

Both the ad di tested in M2 and m3/4 and m5/6. Worked well in both. The iz was a good option with the m6 but in all those scenarios the cost at the time wasn’t worth it for me over my current setup.

Im sure I’m missing another shaft or two that numbers worked but the feel and how it made me change my swing the more I hit them

By classify what you'd assume...categories of shafts that fit into similar profiles.  

A lot of the new inventory is overwhelming for some (me) to follow along so when guys like you chime in who are more adept to this, I like to pick your brain.

I think you explained it well...thanks

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

20 minutes ago, bens197 said:

By classify what you'd assume...categories of shafts that fit into similar profiles.  

A lot of the new inventory is overwhelming for some (me) to follow along so when guys like you chime in who are more adept to this, I like to pick your brain.

I think you explained it well...thanks

Gotcha. See the edit to my reply for some additional shafts.

The rdx blue is a counterbalance shaft same as the hzrdus yellow and yellow smoke.  The Aldila rogue and tensei orange also fall into this category. Some others are UST elements chrome/chrome+ (which explains why the ping tour shaft works for me) helium and Lin-q, Px evenflow black and white (iirc the t1100 version). Smoke green (which is probably why I like that in my sim Max but hate the black), fujikura pro 2.0 both the normal and tour spec, Accra tz6 (haven’t hit but love the tz5 in my m5 5w) and speeder 757. 

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Shafts can be very overwhelming and trying to find what works blindly can be tough. I know I’ve spent a little to much on bad choices. Weight, flex, torque, launch/spin labels on the brands website and so on. It’s why I’m an advocate for getting fit and finding what works. Once a person has that idea they can start to make better tinkering decisions later on.

Flex isn’t as important as is the weight and the profile. Certain profiles will work better in stiff compared to regular or sr in others. I’ve seen @Golfspy_CG2 get fit into driver shaft and read other fittings for him that ended up in a shaft and flex I wouldn’t have thought would work

Typically a counterbalanced shaft works best with a smooth transition but in my case several have worked with my aggressive transition.

21 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Gotcha. See the edit to my reply for some additional shafts.

The rdx blue is a counterbalance shaft same as the hzrdus yellow and yellow smoke.  The Aldila rogue and tensei orange also fall into this category. Some others are UST elements chrome/chrome+ (which explains why the ping tour shaft works for me) helium and Lin-q, Px evenflow black and white (iirc the t1100 version). Smoke green (which is probably why I like that in my sim Max but hate the black), fujikura pro 2.0 both the normal and tour spec, Accra tz6 (haven’t hit but love the tz5 in my m5 5w) and speeder 757. 

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Shafts can be very overwhelming and trying to find what works blindly can be tough. I know I’ve spent a little to much on bad choices. Weight, flex, torque, launch/spin labels on the brands website and so on. It’s why I’m an advocate for getting fit and finding what works. Once a person has that idea they can start to make better tinkering decisions later on.

Flex isn’t as important as is the weight and the profile. Certain profiles will work better in stiff compared to regular or sr in others. I’ve seen @Golfspy_CG2 get fit into driver shaft and read other fittings for him that ended up in a shaft and flex I wouldn’t have thought would work

Typically a counterbalanced shaft works best with a smooth transition but in my case several have worked with my aggressive transition.

What I can say is that time spent here on MGS and some independent reading has helped in sorting through the market. 

A lot of this has been fantastic and very thorough, it’s super helpful to have people here who are willing and able to dissect it further.

I really really loved the feel of the Diamana Limited FW I had in my sim 2 3 wood but I just could not get it to work on the course. I have a Ventus blue arriving from Peoples this week and I am THRILLED to see how that stable tip works for my dispersion. 

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

What I can say is that time spent here on MGS and some independent reading has helped in sorting through the market. 

A lot of this has been fantastic and very thorough, it’s super helpful to have people here who are willing and able to dissect it further.

I really really loved the feel of the Diamana Limited FW I had in my sim 2 3 wood but I just could not get it to work on the course. I have a Ventus blue arriving from Peoples this week and I am THRILLED to see how that stable tip works for my dispersion. 

That’s cool. I like the stability of the Ventus blue and for me unless I made a stupid swing which there’s not shaft or head that would keep in play I was able to not worry about the left side of the course and the block fade. The ball stayed on whatever line it started on. Will is a good guy and does great work. He’s done all of my club work over the last several years. Other than my wedges and sim Max driver one of my bags is all built by him

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Ian was the first fitter to mention to me about Flex being among the least important profiles of a shaft during a fitting.  Then it was reiterated by Glen at TPI during my fitting as well.  They both feel weight is usually the most important thing to get right first, then look at bend profiles and kick points to match your swing type.    Glen at Titleist kind of shook his head when I showed up there with a Sr. shaft in my driver.  Ended up being fit into a heavier and stiffer tip shaft, that gave me an additional 17 yards of total distance.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

6 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Forgot to mention in the above post, the results of my fitting?  So much for the thought that some say mid to high handicappers are wasting time being fit 🙂

My thoughts align with yours. There is definitely a benefit for mid to high handicappers for getting fit.

I think where people sometimes go wrong is having the expectation that fittings will lower your scores, and if they don't, then the fitting wasn't useful. My counter argument to that point is that there are so many factors out on the course that impact scoring. For example, i hit a flushed 5 iron during my last round, hit it pretty much on the line i wanted, but i got a bad bounce and the ball rolled directly to the right 15 yards, and rolled down a hill into the water. Or i will lose strokes because i don't always hit the ball well from various lies, like ball below feet, etc. 

That was a longer explanation than i intended to basically say that the fitting for me as a high handicapper improves my capability produce better strikes, but its up to me to execute and there are various other factors that impact scoring. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

2 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

My thoughts align with yours. There is definitely a benefit for mid to high handicappers for getting fit.

I think where people sometimes go wrong is having the expectation that fittings will lower your scores, and if they don't, then the fitting wasn't useful. My counter argument to that point is that there are so many factors out on the course that impact scoring. For example, i hit a flushed 5 iron during my last round, hit it pretty much on the line i wanted, but i got a bad bounce and the ball rolled directly to the right 15 yards, and rolled down a hill into the water. Or i will lose strokes because i don't always hit the ball well from various lies, like ball below feet, etc. 

That was a longer explanation than i intended to basically say that the fitting for me as a high handicapper improves my capability produce better strikes, but its up to me to execute and there are various other factors that impact scoring. 

I second this as well. A proper fitting can set you up for success but in the end it is still the Indian, not the arrow. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

On 3/1/2021 at 2:57 PM, rbsiedsc said:

wow. where do you you find such a deal on the DHY?

caved and bought a divot board with a rewards card from work. figured i can use it in the garage for some contact drills on half and 3/4 swings.

Havent been on the boards for a while since cornea surgery, so a little late responding.  Facebook Marketplace.  Lots of dudes get out over their skis with clubs they have no business playing.  Buy them because they see them on the internet or on TV, get them and immediately bail as it's not the magic pill that will make them better.  Finding these deals and flipping clubs I was able to turn $200 from a putter I sold into a new set of custom irons.  Deals are there to be had.  

"Scoring your best when you're not playing your best"....

my kinda book! 

book.jpg.f2e15af98e2ed199748c871259bcb7c6.jpg

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

4 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

"Scoring your best when you're not playing your best"....

my kinda book! 

book.jpg.f2e15af98e2ed199748c871259bcb7c6.jpg

Ha, you beat me to it...my copy arrived yesterday!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1: