TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

Soo... How many putters is too many? 😬 Or shoes? 

Decided to hunt down an EVNRoll ER10 Outback. Mostly out of stock direct (except 33"), but my local shop just happened to have one (could've gotten it shipped from Golf Galaxy and a couple others too). Putting has been terrible the last couple years, so just trying to switch things up and play with a few different styles - I'm hopeful with this one. And as an added bonus, the Michaelangelo cover from a few posts back fits better on this than it does on the Guerin. (Got some of the new Srixon Tour Divides to help with putting practice too - feeling like a total headcase). 

Definitely didn't need more shoes, but the G4 looked awesome and, after one round, are my new favorite shoes. The NB...it's pair #4 of NB spikeless shoes, which are my top choice for resort days and/or walking 36. 

Also pictured but not new purchases: the Guerin (with Putt Dots), an original Rife 2 Bar, Pins & Aces Joker driver cover, and the homemade Kim Jong Un hybrid cover. 

PXL_20210502_005715208.jpg

PXL_20210502_005658104.jpg

PXL_20210502_010411774.jpg

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

8 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Soo... How many putters is too many? 😬 Or shoes? 

I have 6 putters. 2 m1 putters that are basically the same just different length and ones a ct. I have 2 seemores that are basically the same 

I’m easily into the double digits in golf shoes

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

9 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Soo... How many putters is too many?

If you ask @Jmikecpa there's no such thing!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Bought the Gbox and shallower going to see how these training aides work out

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Bought the Haywood Signature Irons.  Set to 2 degrees week 
Should see them this week!

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

On 11/21/2020 at 11:56 AM, tony@CIC said:

Guess what the FedEx guy delivered today
IMG_5958.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I’ve been thinking king of trying these…. Obviously you like them, or is this your first voyage with them?

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

I just ordered 5 dozen TP5X PIX practice balls, they were out of the regular TP5 Pix. I know they're going to be a bit firmer compression wise, but I just really love the PIX pattern because it makes it a whole lot easier to spot my ball and at $22.99 a dozen for tour balls, it's a great deal. 

8 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I just ordered 5 dozen TP5X PIX practice balls, they were out of the regular TP5 Pix. I know they're going to be a bit firmer compression wise, but I just really love the PIX pattern because it makes it a whole lot easier to spot my ball and at $22.99 a dozen for tour balls, it's a great deal. 

... Such a good ball with higher launch and lower spin. Interestingly there are still those that prefer the firmer compression of the last version of the TP5x that you just bought. Personally I loved them but I prefer firmer over softer. The new TP5x is a little softer but still somewhat firm. I also love the Pix for the same reason, so easy to identify. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

3 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Such a good ball with higher launch and lower spin. Interestingly there are still those that prefer the firmer compression of the last version of the TP5x that you just bought. Personally I loved them but I prefer firmer over softer. The new TP5x is a little softer but still somewhat firm. I also love the Pix for the same reason, so easy to identify. 

TaylorMade has quickly become my favorite ball, and I've tried a few. Some folks are club ho's, I like to experiment with different golf balls. The TP5 line has impressed me with their distance, spin, and how they hold their line in the wind. My course is fairly open and the prevailing wind can be brutal, but this ball performs so well for me. 

24 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

TaylorMade has quickly become my favorite ball, and I've tried a few. Some folks are club ho's, I like to experiment with different golf balls. The TP5 line has impressed me with their distance, spin, and how they hold their line in the wind. My course is fairly open and the prevailing wind can be brutal, but this ball performs so well for me. 

I played the TaylorMade Tour Preferred and had about 100 of them given to me (new) in the 2016 model when they first came out.  I really liked the way they played. They were replaced by the TP5 a year or later. I ran out about a year ago. Probably shouldn't  have given so many away! Hopefully I can get a bunch of the new model the same way. I haven't tried the Pix yet. Not sure if my eyes will like it.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

58 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That’s a steal!  Where did you order from?

WITB:

20 minutes ago, ChasingScratch said:

That’s a steal!  Where did you order from?

Pretty sure it's from Golf Discount: https://www.golfdiscount.com/taylormade-2019-tp5x-pix-20-practice-bagged-golf-balls

I've seen multiple people mention purchasing them from there.

(Whoops, looks like @sirchunksalot beat me to it!)

2 hours ago, ChasingScratch said:

I’ve been thinking king of trying these…. Obviously you like them, or is this your first voyage with them?

I'll chime in as an MTB-X user - they are my ball of choice. Very long off the driver for me, fine in the wind and they seem to stop well enough on the greens. I've been playing Srixon Z-Star XVs to start the year (had a sleeve to finish) and I'm ready to go back to the MTB-Xs. To me the are just a touch softer than the XVs, and I'm having a tough time getting the XVs to stop on greens at the moment.

That being said, my two best career rounds (by a good margin) were both with the Z-Star XVs, so take that for what it is worth. I also think the cover of the Srixons is slightly more durable than that of the Snells.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

18 minutes ago, edingc said:

Pretty sure it's from Golf Discount: https://www.golfdiscount.com/taylormade-2019-tp5x-pix-20-practice-bagged-golf-balls

I've seen multiple people mention purchasing them from there.

(Whoops, looks like @sirchunksalot beat me to it!)

I'll chime in as an MTB-X user - they are my ball of choice. Very long off the driver for me, fine in the wind and they seem to stop well enough on the greens. I've been playing Srixon Z-Star XVs to start the year (had a sleeve to finish) and I'm ready to go back to the MTB-Xs. To me the are just a touch softer than the XVs, and I'm having a tough time getting the XVs to stop on greens at the moment.

That being said, my two best career rounds (by a good margin) were both with the Z-Star XVs, so take that for what it is worth. I also think the cover of the Srixons is slightly more durable than that of the Snells.

I’ve been playing Srixon XV’s as well since doing the official test.  It’s a solid ball.  Very long.  But if I can find a different option for cheaper, I’m interested.  I do think the cover durability of the XV is tough to beat.  

I wish the Kirklands were more durable and spun less.  They rip so easily and spin way too much for my game.

WITB:

Anyone played the Bridgestone Tour X Diamond?  I’ve never heard of a Diamond edition.

I’ve got a coupon to Golfballs.com and may try some.  They’re calling them ‘diamond’ (maybe a mistake).

Edited by ChasingScratch

WITB:

On 4/26/2021 at 7:06 PM, PAgolfer2017 said:

Admitted in a different thread that the Stroke Lab Ten worked really well for me on Saturday. But what's a guy to do when he gets a good deal on a Stroke Lab Ten 2-ball Tour lined....😁

Should be here by Friday!!

No doubt you are a putter ho just like myself.... 😆

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1 hour ago, ChasingScratch said:

I’ve been playing Srixon XV’s as well since doing the official test.  It’s a solid ball.  Very long.  But if I can find a different option for cheaper, I’m interested.  I do think the cover durability of the XV is tough to beat.  

I wish the Kirklands were more durable and spun less.  They rip so easily and spin way too much for my game.

The XV is a solid ball and one of the longest I've ever played. My longest drive came when I was playing one. That being said, I had two drives this weekend with the TP5 that came up less than 5 yards short of that and I still haven't hit the jump in SuperSpeed training. 

It isn't something I have purchased, but received 5 new Arccos sensors in the mail today! I had gone through and re-calibrated my sesnors (I normally do each season) and had 4 that for sure were not working and a 5th that was suspect. A quick email to Arccos and they sent me out 5 new ones to put in. Keeping in mind I bought these sensors close to 2 years ago and it was really no fuss whatsoever I am really impressed and just can't wait to get out and start recording some rounds.  

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 minute ago, Apolloshowl said:

It isn't something I have purchased, but received 5 new Arccos sensors in the mail today! I had gone through and re-calibrated my sesnors (I normally do each season) and had 4 that for sure were not working and a 5th that was suspect. A quick email to Arccos and they sent me out 5 new ones to put in. Keeping in mind I bought these sensors close to 2 years ago and it was really no fuss whatsoever I am really impressed and just can't wait to get out and start recording some rounds.  

Their customer support is awsome. They sent me 1 for my 4 iron no questions asked a few weeks back after re-pairing. My 3W isnt picking up shots right now either so I may be sending another email. 5⭐ for their CS.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

10 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

That's awesome. I just got an offer a few days ago to get 5 new ones for $40 (after shipping). Not sure if that was just an offer to everyone, or if they actually read my recent post-round feedback or just sensed that mine were getting old (started using them back in 2017) -- either way, it's not a bad price for replacements after 4 years, especially considering I never needed to pay yearly for Caddie. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

3 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Right now only 4 putters and 9 pairs of golf shoes.   Getting ready to order a 5th putter.

Honestly I would have expected your numbers to be higher!  How long have you had these putters, or how long does one tend to stay in the bag before you demo something else?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

4 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Honestly I would have expected your numbers to be higher!  How long have you had these putters, or how long does one tend to stay in the bag before you demo something else?

NeverCompromise #2 15 years, just can't seem to give that one up

PING Tyne 4-2 years

TM My Spider X 1 year

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5  Since last week

In actuality it's really 2 in the rotation right now, I love the NC but haven't putted with it much other than some at home practice on the ExPutt last year.  It's more of a nostalgia thing. 

Generally they last longer than irons or drivers, but there are so many putters out there right now that I putt well with, it's a toss up. The PING or Spider, I could take either one out and feel very confident with it. The 11.5 I'm sure will be the same, I just haven't taken it out for a round yet.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

10 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Exotics David Glod Tour Series Putter Black Finish

To deliver the ultimate in feel and touch, the putters are entirely CNC milled from a solid block of carbon steel. The milled X-grip face pattern provides unprecedented feel and control on the green and reduces skidding. The responsive, pure feel and feedback of the face design translates to incredible accuracy and touch. In addition, each putter has a hand-rolled leading edge ensuring that each stroke glides smoothly through the ball, even in the longer grass on the fringe.

Plus, the five tour-inspired designs feature a high-toe profile which eliminates the tendency to raise the toe at address, causing putts to go left of the hole. Further enhancing the setup, the Exotics David Glod Tour Series putters feature a True Temper stepless steel shaft that provides a clean appearance at address and a responsive feel.

SPEEDZONE Big Tour Fairway

The SPEEDZONE Big Tour fairway features a larger shape, a stronger loft, forward weighting, and near zero CG to create the best combination of high launch and low spin to deliver extreme distance.

Whoa! Those exotics putters look interesting. I’d give one a roll to see how they feel. But the ER2B isn’t going anywhere in my bag. I rolled In putts of   16, 21, 24, and 26 feet at blissful on Sunday. I just love this distance control I have with that one. 

I didnt hit the big tour fairway at my fitting. Are you thinking of having that replace your current fairway or more of a strategic tee club?

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

20 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Whoa! Those exotics putters look interesting. I’d give one a roll to see how they feel. But the ER2B isn’t going anywhere in my bag. I rolled In putts of   16, 21, 24, and 26 feet at blissful on Sunday. I just love this distance control I have with that one. 

I didnt hit the big tour fairway at my fitting. Are you thinking of having that replace your current fairway or more of a strategic tee club?

Plan is to replace the current fwy - Cobra F7 set to 15*

this is a 13.5 degree.
Looking for an off the tee club that doesn't go quite as far as driver and a club to use from the fw to reach par 5 in 2.

We'll see how it works... getting delivered today.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Right now only 4 putters and 9 pairs of golf shoes.   Getting ready to order a 5th putter.

4 putters is definitely not enough, not that you’re back looking forward to a great year 👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

54 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

NeverCompromise #2 15 years, just can't seem to give that one up

PING Tyne 4-2 years

TM My Spider X 1 year

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5  Since last week

In actuality it's really 2 in the rotation right now, I love the NC but haven't putted with it much other than some at home practice on the ExPutt last year.  It's more of a nostalgia thing. 

Generally they last longer than irons or drivers, but there are so many putters out there right now that I putt well with, it's a toss up. The PING or Spider, I could take either one out and feel very confident with it. The 11.5 I'm sure will be the same, I just haven't taken it out for a round yet.

Never Compromise was a very good putter!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list