TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

I just ordered one of the Mokom golf gloves to try out for the hot summer months. Looks like these have the potential to stay dry during the round. It should be here next week. Then I'll do an unofficial review.

84588545_MokomGolfGlove.jpg.2a23bf1124eab3c605fb59b9ace39ed6.jpg

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

11 hours ago, golfish! said:

how are those UTHER balls? I saw an ad for them somewhere.

I doubt I'll actually get to hit them. Pretty sure my wife just wanted them because they had donuts on them lol. I'll try to steal a sleeve this weekend and let you know though. 

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I just ordered one of the Mokom golf gloves to try out for the hot summer months. Looks like these have the potential to stay dry during the round. It should be here next week. Then I'll do an unofficial review.

Curious i am. They look like they will be dry and coolish, but uncomfortable and likely to tear quickly.🤔

Mavrik Max Driver

M2 5W

818 hybrids

Steelhead XR Irons

ZipCore wedges

SeeMore PR M7X

2 minutes ago, Tyler86 said:

Curious i am. They look like they will be dry and coolish, but uncomfortable and likely to tear quickly.🤔

Going through two gloves a round in the summer heat and humidity in Tennessee I thought it would be worth a shot. Some of the holes are strategic to allow finger pad contact with the club for feel and leather in the abrasive areas near the palm. I'm curious as well on how the holes hold up from tearing.

Note to any other curious buyers. Go to the manufactures site for sizing but don't buy it there. $29.00 plus $11 to ship. Amazon $16.99 free shipping.  

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

After reading the MGS review of the Inesis Tour 900 ball - which I tried .. and liked - I've found myself online shopping at Decathlon.com (the parent site of Inesis and other brands) and buying some winter clothes, a bicycle, and recently ...

.. Inesis Dry Grip spikeless
INESIS_DryGripSpikeless.jpg.24bb22f95ea2acb6aec5ca99ad80e45e.jpg

** PROSPECTIVE SHOPPERS PLEASE NOTE: on the website they caution you their sizes run small - this is generally true for the clothing, BUT ... I usually fit right into an 8 1/2 shoe and as it turned out that size was N/A anyway so I ordered this pair in 9 and another pair in 9 1/2. Well, that larger size got shipped back without even getting tried on; the 1/2 size larger is ok but .. at least in this case .. I could have ordered and done well with my usual size.

But they are comfy, well-ventilated on top for hot weather and the sole does have good traction.

And then after walking a round recently with a Sunday bag went ahead and ordered ...

.. Ultralight stand bag
INESIS_UltralightStandBag.jpg.991e233907e184c507049faec0cc11a7.jpg

Weight is listed at 3.3 lbs - not quite as good as the Sun Mt 2.5 nor the Callaway HyperLite - but this bag is only $70! (about 1/3rd the price) There was also a nice light grey that I might've ordered, and a white, but those colors were N/A so grabbed this.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

9 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

And hey, if you get one for each hand you could use them for your motorcycle too.  Jk...it'll be interesting to see how you like it.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

So Amazon made my decision for me as far as choosing between the Rogue X and the Mavrik irons.

Yesterday was the 3rd time since May 1 that they screwed up an order for the Rogue X 5-AW.

The first time they sent me just a 7 iron. Returned waited 2 weeks for refund.

Second try, May 15 I got a Rogue X 3 hybrid. Returned waited another 2 weeks for refund.

Third try last Saturday… Yesterday they finally sent a set of Rogue X irons, but the wrong configuration. They sent me 5-PW, SW. 🙄

I couldn’t believe it! I sent them back right away, lesson finally learned. Never buy golf clubs from Amazon. unless they’re being sold by an outside vendor. I called Callaway and ordered the Mavriks yesterday afternoon. They’ll cost me almost $300 more than the Rogues, but at least with the free 2 day shipping I know I’ll have them in my bag for league play Saturday. Hopefully I get a decent price for my 0211’s. *fingers crossed*

My pro is happy I went with the Mavriks. He says the Catalyst 5.0 shafts play like a slightly weak regular flex, and thinks they’re perfect for me. At first I wanted the Rogue X because of price and familiarity, but after swinging the Synergy A flex in them yesterday, I think he’s right. The Catalyst feels really good. They’ve completely outplayed the 0211’s 4 days running, I haven’t had a bad demo session yet with them.

I’m really looking forward to putting these clubs into play. I was at my wits end with the PXG irons. Whether it was the shaft or the head, I’ve never struggled with a set as much as I did with them. 

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

20 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

So Amazon made my decision for me as far as choosing between the Rogue X and the Mavrik irons.

Yesterday was the 3rd time since May 1 that they screwed up an order for the Rogue X 5-AW.

The first time they sent me just a 7 iron. Returned waited 2 weeks for refund.

Second try, May 15 I got a Rogue X 3 hybrid. Returned waited another 2 weeks for refund.

Third try last Saturday… I finally got a set of Rogue X irons, but the wrong configuration. They sent me 5-PW, SW. 🙄

I couldn’t believe it! I sent them back right away, lesson finally learned. Never buy golf clubs from Amazon. unless they’re being sold by an outside vendor. I called Callaway and ordered the Mavriks yesterday afternoon. They’ll cost me almost $300 more than the Rogues, but at least with the free 2 day shipping I know I’ll have them in my bag for league play Saturday. Hopefully I get a decent price for my 0211’s. *fingers crossed*

My pro is happy I went with the Mavriks. He says the Catalyst 5.0 shafts play like a slightly weak regular flex, and thinks they’re perfect for me. At first I wanted the Rogue X because of price and familiarity, but after swinging the Synergy A flex in them yesterday, I think he’s right. The Catalyst feels really good, and 4 days running, I haven’t had a bad demo session yet with them.

I’m looking forward to putting these clubs into play. I was at my wits end with the PXG irons. Whether it was the shaft or the head, I’ve never struggled with a set as much as I did with them. It got to the point I didn’t want to play anymore. It’s hard to enjoy the game when you’re hitting more greens with a 4 hybrid than an 8 iron.

LOL, the Rogues were just not meant to be

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

4 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

After reading the MGS review of the Inesis Tour 900 ball - which I tried .. and liked - I've found myself online shopping at Decathlon.com (the parent site of Inesis and other brands) and buying some winter clothes, a bicycle, and recently ...

** PROSPECTIVE SHOPPERS PLEASE NOTE: on the website they caution you their sizes run small - this is generally true for the clothing, BUT ... I usually fit right into an 8 1/2 shoe and as it turned out that size was N/A anyway so I ordered this pair in 9 and another pair in 9 1/2. Well, that larger size got shipped back without even getting tried on; the 1/2 size larger is ok but .. at least in this case .. I could have ordered and done well with my usual size.

But they are comfy, well-ventilated on top for hot weather and the sole does have good traction.

And then after walking a round recently with a Sunday bag went ahead and ordered ...

.. Ultralight stand bag

Weight is listed at 3.3 lbs - not quite as good as the Sun Mt 2.5 nor the Callaway HyperLite - but this bag is only $70! (about 1/3rd the price) There was also a nice light grey that I might've ordered, and a white, but those colors were N/A so grabbed this.

I love those shoe so comfortable 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

13 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

My pro is happy I went with the Mavriks. He says the Catalyst 5.0 shafts play like a slightly weak regular flex, and thinks they’re perfect for me.

I hope you love the Catalyst shafts as much as I love mine.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

2 hours ago, MattF said:

I hope you love the Catalyst shafts as much as I love mine.

Thanks Matt!

If they work out half as well as our Tracy putters have, I’ll be a happy man. 😍

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

19 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

.. Ultralight stand bag

I've got the waterproof version of those shoes and love them. I'll probably nab some of the dry ones in the next month or two for the warm dry days as well.

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Will update the thread with the headcover full bag but super pumped to have a bag color/setup much more my style!

bag.jpg.da9839be38c127715ace3f330dc91ac6.jpg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I also picked up a new ball retriever and a new ankle brace while at Walmart…

C2022B55-7A24-4053-A616-443CB3CB9BCC.jpeg

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

15 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

SWNBZo wanted to stroll through Walmart today as she wanted to show me a new grill. So, begrudgingly I said okay. Thursday is her day to choose what we do.  The Walmart is in the midst of a major remodel.  I came across this picture…

so I said something to an employee and they said the bag was $270 but if I took a pic and went to Customer Service they would honor the $128 price on the sign. I really didn’t need a new bag but my Cobra Ultralight is now 4 years old and fading, so I carried the bag to Customer Service, and, sure enough, they sold it to me for $128!  Very nice bag, lightweight and plenty if storage and at less than 1/2 price!

3D22FDCB-629F-4E9E-8F86-22D2E91BCDFC.jpeg

B9C38CA5-9864-41EE-9595-61434BDC22B9.jpeg

Well bought!

Of course, this makes me want to take a picture of everything I buy, each time repositioned next to signs with much lower prices.

Nah, I have too much integrity for that.  Or do I...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

18 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

SWNBZo wanted to stroll through Walmart today as she wanted to show me a new grill. So, begrudgingly I said okay. Thursday is her day to choose what we do.  The Walmart is in the midst of a major remodel.  I came across this picture…

so I said something to an employee and they said the bag was $270 but if I took a pic and went to Customer Service they would honor the $128 price on the sign. I really didn’t need a new bag but my Cobra Ultralight is now 4 years old and fading, so I carried the bag to Customer Service, and, sure enough, they sold it to me for $128!  Very nice bag, lightweight and plenty if storage and at less than 1/2 price!

Did you get the new grill?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

SWNBO wanted to stroll through Walmart today as she wanted to show me a new grill. So, begrudgingly I said okay. Thursday is her day to choose what we do.  The Walmart is in the midst of a major remodel.  I came across this picture…

What's the extenda microphone for...post round interviews? 🤣  No really...what is that grey and red thing in your bag?

• :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

Did you get the new grill?

Nope, she likes the Cuisinart table top grill and I like one that comes with a stand. To be continued….

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

2 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

What's the extenda microphone for...post round interviews? 🤣  No really...what is that grey and red thing in your bag?

That’s called Club Champion….it’s like the Orange Whip, only less than half price. Great for warming up before the first tee.

Well, after trading in my pesky 5 wood, I have an 18* Tour Edge CBX119 hybrid coming from RBG.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Just now, Berg Ryman said:

Well, after trading in my pesky 5 wood, I have an 18* Tour Edge CBX119 hybrid coming from RBG.

What shaft, Evenflow Blue?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

3 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

What shaft, Evenflow Blue?

Indeed. Stiff flex. It's a solid enough shaft, not my favorite but of the options it's the choice by a mile. 

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

When your favorite Cobra hat is on sale in a different color… you buy it. 

4E0806E4-37DE-4E28-ABE8-65B461750138.jpeg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

Nice hat! Are they the same style/fit of the Puma "P" hats?

Just now, M. Parsons said:

Nice hat! Are they the same style/fit of the Puma "P" hats?

I THINK so. They’re the 110 fit. I feel like the P hats wear taller on me. But that might just be the visual of the P vs the width of the Crown logo. Also new hats aren’t broken in so even this one looks taller. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I THINK so. They’re the 110 fit. I feel like the P hats wear taller on me. But that might just be the visual of the P vs the width of the Crown logo. Also new hats aren’t broken in so even this one looks taller. 

Yeah, the P hats are the 110 fit as well.  Where did you pick up this Crown logo hat from?

Just now, M. Parsons said:

Yeah, the P hats are the 110 fit as well.  Where did you pick up this Crown logo hat from?

They're going for $19ish on Amazon... or well they were.  Looks like they're $25ish now.  But since its Amazon that could be different in like... 5 seconds.

20 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I picked up the same hat for the CCC5. Our wardrobes are becoming disturbingly similar.....

At least you never have to worry about me wearing a Bruins shirt 😂

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS