TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

1 hour ago, MattWillGolf said:

The Camo Floral Print polo is pretty sweet. 👌🏼

Yes it is! I wish it wasn’t sold out!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

On 4/7/2022 at 1:03 PM, edingc said:

Stiff i125s. Also grabbed (2) KBS Hi-Rev 125s for the wedges and bought a used MIM 50 degree gap which came with the Hi-Rev already. 

Ferrules showed up yesterday, grips will be here Saturday, but the shafts haven't shipped yet. Was hoping to have them by the weekend to cut/assemble, but looks like I may be starting my season with the Sub70s for a few rounds.

I hope you'll post pics as you go like your Sub70 build; I enjoyed following along.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Yes it is! I wish it wasn’t sold out!

I couldn’t even find it on the website. 🤦🏻‍♂️

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Picked up an older Toulon Design Madison head off of eBay (wanted it specifically for the Capitol logo), then immediately regretted not doing earlier research -- it passes the initial sniff test (looks too good to be a knockoff...) and comes from a Japanese company that claims authenticity guaranteed, but one thing looks potentially inconsistent, so I have a request out with Odyssey to try to verify (specifically, this has an H8 neck rather than the typical H1, and the US stock releases I found with this head/neck combo say "Odyssey" on the bottom plate, not "Toulon"). If it's confirmed authentic, I'll be seeking out one of those fancy new putter shafts to put into it.  PXL_20220406_212832293.jpg.63b25d19d381a08b5862b88cff0fad94.jpg

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

14 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Dumped the Halos?

Actually I sold the halos a few years back.  Wish I had kept them for when the game hits the toilet however they're gone. The Tommy Armour 845 MAX or super forgiving and I feel really comfortable with em. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

8 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Picked up an older Toulon Design Madison head off of eBay (wanted it specifically for the Capitol logo), then immediately regretted not doing earlier research -- it passes the initial sniff test (looks too good to be a knockoff...) and comes from a Japanese company that claims authenticity guaranteed, but one thing looks potentially inconsistent, so I have a request out with Odyssey to try to verify (specifically, this has an H8 neck rather than the typical H1, and the US stock releases I found with this head/neck combo say "Odyssey" on the bottom plate, not "Toulon"). If it's confirmed authentic, I'll be seeking out one of those fancy new putter shafts to put into it.  PXL_20220406_212832293.jpg.63b25d19d381a08b5862b88cff0fad94.jpg

Could be a pre odyssey or early odyssey release??  Any Odyssey logo's on the putter?   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

39 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Could be a pre odyssey or early odyssey release??  Any Odyssey logo's on the putter?

That's the thing - the plate looks legit and a similar plate was used on the pre-odyssey logoed models. I just didn't find any references to this full setup (this plate plus H8 neck). It's also possible this was the Japan release or it was slightly customized or something. I'm hoping they just come back with "yes that retailer is legit, don't worry about it" (can't confirm on Callaway's website directly -Japan is not a search option, even though they have known business in Japan). 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

Brand new FJ traditions were hard to pass up for $85. FF4AC7A5-665D-43F2-9AFF-C99748F73E2D.png.9c696149c60790713a4aa6e56038a842.png

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

2 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

That's the thing - the plate looks legit and a similar plate was used on the pre-odyssey logoed models. I just didn't find any references to this full setup (this plate plus H8 neck). It's also possible this was the Japan release or it was slightly customized or something. I'm hoping they just come back with "yes that retailer is legit, don't worry about it" (can't confirm on Callaway's website directly -Japan is not a search option, even though they have known business in Japan). 

could be Japanese release or could be from the Toulon Garage.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

All right Oban and Rogue ST sold. Got a Mizuno ST-G 220 with a GD IZ 5 in it. Didn’t need or want the shaft but seller prefer to keep them together. Now I gotta find an adapter for my ZF and perhaps an extra sliding weight. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

I am still having tryouts for a long club off the fairways.  I have not been very successful with fairway woods, 3, 4 or 5; so I've been using my old W/S D300 2H.  It's plenty accurate and has fair distance... but I want/need more.  

I recently purchased the Tour Edge C721 17º hybrid (no go); it went back, and re-ordered the new TE E722 17º hybrid when it was available... nice club and better, but not much different than my D300.  It's nice to be able to try out new clubs on course for 30 days, and that Tour Edge has free returns; I didn't even have to pay shipping.  

So now the hunt continues.  I just ordered from Callaway Golf PreOwned an Epic Max Heavenwood with the same shaft as my Epic Max driver.  CPO is having a 25% off everything sale, so the price is quite reasonable.  Let's hope that it's close to heaven when playing it.  If not then back it goes, but I have to pay shipping this time. 

Trying clubs on course is very nice, but shipping costs can get expensive. Since I don't have a fitter close by and I can only try clubs off mats with the head taped up at our only golf store, I think the 30 day trial period is worth it even with the shipping costs.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I am still having tryouts for a long club off the fairways.  I have not been very successful with fairway woods, 3, 4 or 5; so I've been using my old W/S D300 2H.  It's plenty accurate and has fair distance... but I want/need more.  

I recently purchased the Tour Edge C721 17º hybrid (no go); it went back, and re-ordered the new TE E722 17º hybrid when it was available... nice club and better, but not much different than my D300.  It's nice to be able to try out new clubs on course for 30 days, and that Tour Edge has free returns; I didn't even have to pay shipping.  

So now the hunt continues.  I just ordered from Callaway Golf PreOwned an Epic Max Heavenwood with the same shaft as my Epic Max driver.  CPO is having a 25% off everything sale, so the price is quite reasonable.  Let's hope that it's close to heaven when playing it.  If not then back it goes, but I have to pay shipping this time. 

Trying clubs on course is very nice, but shipping costs can get expensive. Since I don't have a fitter close by and I can only try clubs off mats with the head taped up at our only golf store, I think the 30 day trial period is worth it even with the shipping costs.

CPO will only charge you  $4.99 for a return shipping label, you cheap old goat! 😍

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

10 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

CPO will only charge you  $4.99 for a return shipping label, you cheap old goat! 😍

Look out! 🤣

giphy.gif

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

16 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I'm telling ya dude the Cleveland Hy-wood is money! Super easy to hit and longer than a country mile. 😍

ToeHy-wwod.jpg

HYWoodBottom.jpg

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

48 minutes ago, ole gray said:

I'm telling ya dude the Cleveland Hy-wood is money! Super easy to hit and longer than a country mile. 😍

ToeHy-wwod.jpg

HYWoodBottom.jpg

I second this!!! Club is stupid easy to hit.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

51 minutes ago, ole gray said:

ToeHy-wwod.jpg

HYWoodBottom.jpg

It's on my list!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

19 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Snagged a scorecard/yardage book. 

End of last year and first round this year I really liked letting arccos run on my phone and maintaining a score on a scorecard/using a yardage book. I’ll use the app if I’m unsure on a distance or wind but have played substantially better keeping score on paper

This will be good for the tournaments I enter too

2EA1FEBB-863E-4BD7-BE37-DE57E578C253.jpeg

030006C9-15BB-4179-9519-32743B037997.jpeg

That’s actually really nice! 👌🏼 I’m still old school in keeping a scorecard (or my phone via TheGrint 😆) in my back pocket. 

You def gave me a next purchase idea. 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

On 4/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, Tyler86 said:

What mat is this?

https://thegolferspick.com/products/teestrike-champ-golf-mat-4x5

Arrived today. Feels very nice. And it will accept a normal tee (see below). Can't wait to set up net and try it out.

PXL_20220411_195552822.jpg.1bd84e7a6cfd25a035e0213dd238ac97.jpg

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70: 939X 4H 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with KBS Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:Sub70: 286 Wedge (50 degrees)

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

:maxfli: Tour 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Garmin S10

Finally found the deal I was looking for and pulled the trigger on a Ping Heppler Fetch this morning.

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

I525 with px io shafts. Kills two birds with one stone. Get to test both the head and compare to what I saw with i500 and the shaft which intrigues having been fit to px6.0 in a coupe different iron heads.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

21 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I525 with px io shafts. Kills two birds with one stone. Get to test both the head and compare to what I saw with i500 and the shaft which intrigues having been fit to px6.0 in a coupe different iron heads.

Mizuno shaft optimizer had me in the PX IO's.  They did feel really good.  Had a similar handle feel to me as the PX LZs.  If I get serious about replacing my irons I'll have to get on a LM and get data but the Modus 120x still has killer feel for me.  But I am intrigued by the IO! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Mizuno shaft optimizer had me in the PX IO's.  They did feel really good.  Had a similar handle feel to me as the PX LZs.  If I get serious about replacing my irons I'll have to get on a LM and get data but the Modus 120x still has killer feel for me.  But I am intrigued by the IO! 

Then modus 120s are interesting shafts. I get along with them in some heads and not others. Same with $ taper. I’m not a fan of the px lz. These are purely experimental for me so we shall see. Worse case I trade em in for 921 forged or zx7

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

5 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

That’s actually really nice! 👌🏼 I’m still old school in keeping a scorecard (or my phone via TheGrint 😆) in my back pocket. 

You def gave me a next purchase idea. 

I just really like taking the paper out of the pocket and tracking my own stuff. GIR/FIR/putts/penalties/total.

I am able to keep a good memory of every stroke and can see if arccos has been right (which for the most part it has been). I have also added a rough 1st putt distance as well.

it has really helped me stay more focused instead of fiddling my phone, feel more engaged with the paper.

this one had really good reviews and should be here tomorrow

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

On 4/8/2022 at 8:11 AM, Hobert said:

I may have gone a bit overboard, but who knows if I'll ever get a chance to go back. Green shirt is for me, blue hat is for my wife, blue shirt is for my son, and my daughter wore her hat (same as blue except light green) to school today. Some of the other stuff may be gifted to friends.

@Josh RossThe shop was a madhouse yesterday (I think because of the rain early in the morning) so I may have missed it, but I only saw driver headcovers and various putter covers. I could not find a hybrid cover.

Masters Swag.jpg

You weren’t by chance following Tiger on Thursday, were you? 😉 

0BF66CAF-A5F3-4AD2-B0E0-60065564D951.jpeg.4238d88d749331e46a4e359c6a70a1df.jpeg

😂 Had to rewind, take a video, and send to every Canes fan I knew! 

Small side note, I’ll have to share a post about playing a Dye course in the Blacksburg area on Oct 14th … and share a separate post on Oct 15th on the college football page. 😉🙌🏼 … that trip is one of the reasons I was unable to swing the MD Regional outing. ☹️

Lastly, that’s a fantastic Masters haul that you got there! Jealous! 

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

image.png

17 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

You weren’t by chance following Tiger on Thursday, were you? 😉 

0BF66CAF-A5F3-4AD2-B0E0-60065564D951.jpeg.4238d88d749331e46a4e359c6a70a1df.jpeg

😂 Had to rewind, take a video, and send to every Canes fan I knew! 

Small side note, I’ll have to share a post about playing a Dye course in the Blacksburg area on Oct 14th … and share a separate post on Oct 15th on the college football page. 😉🙌🏼 … that trip is one of the reasons I was unable to swing the MD Regional outing. ☹️

Lastly, that’s a fantastic Masters haul that you got there! Jealous! 

😂🤣 While I did see Tiger on 1, 7 (within a few feet as I was on the rope as he went from 7 to 8), 11, and 12 on Thursday, that is not me. 

I like the way you think with respect to getting in a round before the VT game covered in green and orange from head to toe. Blacksburg isn't too far from me, so I usually drive up and back with a group the same day as opposed to staying over. But in this case, I might have to make an exception!

Are you planning to go to Death Valley in November?

Garmin S10

29 minutes ago, Hobert said:

😂🤣 While I did see Tiger on 1, 7 (within a few feet as I was on the rope as he went from 7 to 8), 11, and 12 on Thursday, that is not me. 

I like the way you think with respect to getting in a round before the VT game covered in green and orange from head to toe. Blacksburg isn't too far from me, so I usually drive up and back with a group the same day as opposed to staying over. But in this case, I might have to make an exception!

Are you planning to go to Death Valley in November?

Hahah! While Adidas does a great job in making phenomenal golf apparel, along with fan apparel for European footer clubs ... they're absolutely atrocious when it comes to making fan gear and apparel for the U, so not too sure about head to toe in orange and green. Honestly, Miami can't get back to Nike or Jumpman soon enough. 

Death Valley was considered, and it'll be another 4 years or so before Miami goes back ... but hearing and experiencing "Enter Sandman" has long been a bucket list item for me. Plus, our fav neighbors are VT alum and we'll be attending the game with them. 

image.png

6 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

Hahah! While Adidas does a great job in making phenomenal golf apparel, along with fan apparel for European footer clubs ... they're absolutely atrocious when it comes to making fan gear and apparel for the U, so not too sure about head to toe in orange and green. Honestly, Miami can't get back to Nike or Jumpman soon enough. 

Death Valley was considered, and it'll be another 4 years or so before Miami goes back ... but hearing and experiencing "Enter Sandman" has long been a bucket list item for me. Plus, our fav neighbors are VT alum and we'll be attending the game with them. 

Having been in Blacksburg for two Thursday night Miami-VT games and still getting chills when I think back to the Enter Sandman experience, I completely support your choice!  I was just thinking about also trying to hit Clemson as I haven't been in 10 years or more. 

I also agree re Adidas. Most of the Miami gear is meh. I do have one Polo that is ok that I would wear and a hat. Socks might have to be the green Masters socks 😅.

As a Duke law school grad, I support the return to the Swoosh, but would prefer to stop short of having Jordan all over my clothes...🙃

Garmin S10

11 minutes ago, mikeanthony said:

You could go Vineyard Vines if you want something conservative:

Miami Hurricanes Vineyard Vines Winstead Stripe Sankaty Performance Polo - Gray

Garmin S10