TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

24 minutes ago, CarlH said:

4 months old and barely used.....Li-Ion.  I couldn't refuse my wife's insistence that we should get it.

image.jpeg.9ba74c7475661f2f2c32d915cecb3ad8.jpeg

Wives are always right!!!  
Im driving 2017 Yamaha gas and “we” (SWMBO) looking at electric.  Not sure I’m ready yet.  
Let us know how you like it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Im driving 2017 Yamaha gas and “we” (SWMBO) looking at electric.  Not sure I’m ready yet.  

... If Yunkory and I can switch to an electric car, you can certainly switch to an electric golf cart. 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... If Yunkory and I can switch to an electric car, you can certainly switch to an electric golf cart. 🤪

I like the “quiet” part of the electric but still not convinced on the range. I drive a lot of miles per year.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I like the “quiet” part of the electric but still not convinced on the range. I drive a lot of miles per year.

... I have several electric products and they all exceeded my expectations. Electric mower back in Chicago that was whisper quiet and enough juice to do both front and back yards. No pollutant smells or smoke, just plug back in and ready for next time. Of course my remote controlled ZIP with enough juice to easily go 36 and made it 54 a couple times by accident. I hate noisy, smelly gas golf carts on the course and thankfully most here are electric. I think with a home charger, you might be surprised at how many miles you can get before it runs out. I am not trying to convince you to change as that is your personal decision. All I am trying to do is to convince you to change. 😉

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... I have several electric products and they all exceeded my expectations. Electric mower back in Chicago that was whisper quiet and enough juice to do both front and back yards. No pollutant smells or smoke, just plug back in and ready for next time. Of course my remote controlled ZIP with enough juice to easily go 36 and made it 54 a couple times by accident. I hate noisy, smelly gas golf carts on the course and thankfully most here are electric. I think with a home charger, you might be surprised at how many miles you can get before it runs out. I am not trying to convince you to change as that is your personal decision. All I am trying to do is to convince you to change. 😉

The older generation golf carts didn’t have the juice to go the miles we FL Ole Farts need, I’ve pushed more than a few electric golf carts.  The new generation like Carls look interesting.  Our homes were built with a cart garage with electric charger hookup.

Electric may be next cart.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Wives are always right!!!  
Let us know how you like it.

I have a 2013 EZ Go Gas right now.  We were originally thinking of a 2nd cart for the wife, then she said I should get a "newer" one since I use it more and she'd take the gas.  Today, she was all behind getting a new cart and even pushing me toward the Li-Ion model.  I just couldn't let her down.  

Actually, we had looked at the new models (and choked on the prices, of course...but....) and wife asked about used Li Ion ... the guy said that they were expecting a model (this one) to be available sometime today (someone had bought it in March, used it very little, then found out he was being transferred to an area where a cart wouldn't be useful to him).  We went to lunch after giving him my cell number.  After lunch, 5 pics showed up and we were only 5 miles away, so we went back and made the deal.  Nice thing was that it already had a few nice options installed already, had seen very little use, and best of all, because it wasn't new, sales tax was not collected...a nice $1500 savings!  How could I refuse my wife?  Right?

Won't be delivered until next week or the week after.

I like the gas because I can drive between courses here in the Village easily, but I think I'm going to enjoy the quieter electric. Not to mention the cost of gas now.  The range of this cart is 2 rounds, and unlike lead acid batteries, the power is consistent thru the charge.  Supposedly more torque, as well and longer longevity over the years.  We'll see.  

We also looked at a standard electric lead acid cart, but opted to go this way...especially when a used one became available.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Living at the Villages, I am sure you do.....

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

4 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

Living at the Villages, I am sure you do.....

In our 10 years in FL we have put more miles on the carts than our cars!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

The older generation golf carts didn’t have the juice to go the miles we FL Ole Farts need, I’ve pushed more than a few electric golf carts.  The new generation like Carls look interesting.  Our homes were built with a cart garage with electric charger hookup.

Electric may be next cart.

image.jpeg.c9ef1c8a50aff3dd114b4c684926625a.jpeg

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

11 hours ago, CarlH said:

Today, she was all behind getting a new cart and even pushing me toward the Li-Ion model.  I just couldn't let her down.  

Hmmmm....waiting patiently for the other shoe to drop. 😂

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

$240 Gift Card to my club for just $200. Can be used in restaurant or pro shop.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Bought 4 Hirzl Gripp Fit gloves on Amazon. With as hot as it is right now I wanted to try these since they can be washed/rinsed-out, and they have a good bit of Lycra on them and no synthetic leather that feels hotter to me than regular leather. Putting them in play tomorrow.

0DAD72DA-6B33-4503-B984-EE490A9E8D64.jpeg

1CE88CE6-770E-4FCE-A910-1EB72C7FC099.jpeg

B657CBF2-9FA1-4BC4-9154-AE8CC04BE5FA.jpeg

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

On 6/23/2022 at 5:29 PM, ParFore74x said:

Who hasn’t been there? I’ve learned to just go with it. When it arrives you can decide to try it out or sell it. 

Well I decided to try it today and it actually didn’t play too bad. Had a couple snap hooks but I’m guessing that was more swing related. Gonna give it another go tomorrow and see what happens. I was playing a different course today so hard to get a read with distances. Tomorrow I play my normal course so should have a better read on it. 

The real surprise today was the P790’s. They felt so good and meet a nice middle ground between a super thin top line and the thicker 699 pros. 

The reminder strips were a bad idea. I have small hands and prefer to put grips on without any tape to help with size. That isn’t possible with the strips and it lets the air out. I will give it a few more rounds to see if I like the idea of them then will probably go the align route. 

Also not thrilled with the Z Star Diamonds. Prefer the AVX so will probably try to trade my 2+ dozen for some 2022 AVX’s. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

53 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

The reminder strips were a bad idea. I have small hands and prefer to put grips on without any tape to help with size. That isn’t possible with the strips and it lets the air out. I will give it a few more rounds to see if I like the idea of them then will probably go the align route. 

... Grip evolution has been pretty interesting. When I first started almost every grip made had a reminder and when I found one of the few without one, the Tour Velvet Round, I switched and never went back as I have strong grip, worked the ball with different grip positions and always disliked reminder ribs. Then reminder grips from all OEMs started to fade away. Golf Pride simply bringing back the reminder but under the Marketing of Align is a little stroke of genius. 

Hey @dlow206 .. you ok?? Just checking as you haven't posted on here for what seems like a really long time... 😉😄

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On top of the 3w coming, I grabbed a Tensei av white 65x with xlink to try in driver. Also want to try the blue for more launch but can’t find that shaft in 65x anywhere besides in a new driver from Callaway. 

4 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Picked up this (available on Amazon)...

20220624_151046.jpg.2d3fbaea435400b624c543ee0bcf1fae.jpg

Jon Sherman is the founder and author on Practical Golf; seems to post a lotta good info about playing the game of golf  (ie. on course coaching, and not swing instruction).

The first part of the book is all about "Managing Expectations" - which I really really need.....

Then he goes into.. "Strategy", "Practice" (he also does a podcast with Adam Young) and "Mental Game".

Lots of charts, tables, data, illustrations to help reinforce ideas. The whole thing looks very well produced and presented, and really looking forward to digging through it!

His podcast with Adam young is the bomb. I was tempted to get his book but I already obsess about golf too much

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

24 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

On top of the 3w coming, I grabbed a Tensei av white 65x with xlink to try in driver. Also want to try the blue for more launch but can’t find that shaft in 65x anywhere besides in a new driver from Callaway. 

His podcast with Adam young is the bomb. I was tempted to get his book but I already obsess about golf too much

Shafts in of themselves aren’t going to increase launch. It’s your swing that affects that. The shaft is there to give weight and feel. If either are off for your swing or could negatively impact your results. 

When it comes to launch you need to evaluate your swing path, face to path, aoa, dynamic loft and where you are making contact on the face. 

Also evaluate what those do to spin 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

7 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Jon Sherman is the founder and author on Practical Golf; seems to post a lotta good info about playing the game of golf  (ie. on course coaching, and not swing instruction).

The first part of the book is all about "Managing Expectations" - which I really really need.....

Then he goes into.. "Strategy", "Practice" (he also does a podcast with Adam Young) and "Mental Game".

Lots of charts, tables, data, illustrations to help reinforce ideas. The whole thing looks very well produced and presented, and really looking forward to digging through it!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think. I'm planning on picking it up soon, things have just been a bit crazy here lately and reading time is at a premium. I can say for certain I enjoy the podcast Jon and Adam put out is one of my favorites. 

8 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Hey @dlow206 .. you ok?? Just checking as you haven't posted on here for what seems like a really long time... 😉😄

My set is definitely different than my sig, but i haven't updated my sig for a while. But been gaming the Rogue ST LS for a while, my Mizuno JPZ 921 hot metals. Bought some wedges though, seeing if i like the Vokey SM9 wedges or the Ping Glide 4.0 better. 

I'm known for going through different iron sets, but what i actually churn through the most is grips. I think i'm sticking with the Iomic 1.8 stickys, though i have some gripmaster leather grips sitting in the garage that want a shot lol. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I bought a Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver recently and am liking it so far.  It's much more forgiving than my old driver and it seems to launch farther the easier I swing.

Also just for the heck of it, I got a couple dozen TaylorMade RBZs to try out.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

I posted about this elsewhere but I am so firmly in the honeymoon phase it is unbelieveable. I bought a 12* Speedzone Xtreme to test against my 9* Speedzone SZ (same shaft in both) and the early returns are amazing. My dispersion is much tighter and launch is obviously significantly up but really I just feel like all my strikes (both centered and otherwise) end up in about the same place distance wise. I didn't have any poor strikes off the tee, missed 1 fairway and overall just felt so in control of my driver. I will need to revisit this post in a month and see if I still feel this way. The only thing I can see happening is I continue to hit this driver so well that I decide to try my 9* again because of renewed confidence....or just trying to get back an extra 10 yards I am probably giving up. I should probably just sell the 9* head to prevent this from happening...

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* "Std" setting ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 18* "lower" setting➖ :mizuno-small: Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

On 6/26/2022 at 8:28 AM, cksurfdude said:

I just bought the Kindle version after hearing the interview with Jon Sherman on the Golf Unfiltered podcast.

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

On 6/26/2022 at 11:32 AM, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Spin for varies from potentially to low to too high. Contact point and club delivery will cause this but will also affect launch.

What is your current 

Launch

Peak height/Apex

Land/descent angle

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

7 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Spin for varies from potentially to low to too high. Contact point and club delivery will cause this but will also affect launch.

What is your current 

Launch

Peak height/Apex

Land/descent angle

From my ventus setup, launch i believe was maybe 10*-11*. I don't remember from my session. Land angle was 33 or so. As for peak height i don't remember peaking at that data point. ball speed was about 153.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

13 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

From my ventus setup, launch i believe was maybe 10*-11*. I don't remember from my session. Land angle was 33 or so. As for peak height i don't remember peaking at that data point. ball speed was about 153.

Definitely room for improvement. If you are getting 10-11* and sun 2500 spin that’s going to be a problem especially with that land angle. With that low launch you would want/need more spin to help keep the ball in air probably around 2800 spin.

Your land angle should be 40-45ish

When doing your testing pay attention to all those numbers on each strike. They all matter when trying to find the best fit