TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

26 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yeah. It is hard to believe.   I’m trying to prepare myself for 2023 which I’m professing to be a year of restraint 😬

We’ll see if I make it a week past the z January launch dates with that…LOL

Great to hear from you Rob.

Always makes me chuckle when I hear/read some you chronic club ho's talk about your equipment purchases.

January:  "Really think this is the year I'm going to ride with what I have in the bag now..."

End of January:  "Couldn't resist; got a great deal on these new..."

🤣

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

On 11/19/2022 at 12:36 PM, blackngold_blood said:

CBEF0E25-F9C1-4870-9D13-A7F7FC72AAAC.gif.649f267419d17c5c1acb0eedce0dd5c9.gif

Me neither but I did it. Actually did not change much at all this year. Driver is two seasons old, 3w is from 2012, Apex UW was new this year, irons and wedges are on season three. Took close to 40 years but found clubs I can’t replace.  That being said I have a TSR3 on the way that was paid for with shop credit I needed to use up. 

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

24 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Me neither but I did it. Actually did not change much at all this year. Driver is two seasons old, 3w is from 2012, Apex UW was new this year, irons and wedges are on season three. Took close to 40 years but found clubs I can’t replace.  That being said I have a TSR3 on the way that was paid for with shop credit I needed to use up. 

To be honest this is the first year I made it all outside season with the same putter. Changed to the Sik Jo right before my on course season started and haven’t looked back. Driver and irons on the other hand have changed a few times this year. I also have a TSR3 driver enroute lol

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... I am the opposite. I hate changing putters. Once I become comfortable with a putter there is a balance and feel to it and different putters are ... we'll ...  different. I started with an 8802 I played for many, many years, then went to a similar style Bobby Grace 6630 heel shafted putter with perimeter weighting and a face insert. Moving to Phoenix and grainy Bermuda I switched to a Cleveland Huntington 11S mallet. 3 putters in 38 years and I am so comfortable with my Cleveland I couldn't imagine playing another. 

That's why we are all different.  Some of us swap drivers or irons, or wedges others (like myself) swap putters.  Prior to writing this I was researching putter shafts and pondering cutting the length down a couple of inches to see how that works.  I guess I don't see swapping putters as being any different than swapping out any other club.  But like you said different putters are different and I need to go to something long term and get some consistency in that part of my game. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

That's why we are all different.  Some of us swap drivers or irons, or wedges others (like myself) swap putters.  Prior to writing this I was researching putter shafts and pondering cutting the length down a couple of inches to see how that works.  I guess I don't see swapping putters as being any different than swapping out any other club.  But like you said different putters are different and I need to go to something long term and get some consistency in that part of my game. 

... Woe be unto me to ever criticize anyones desire to change any equipment, at anytime, for any reason. If going through 5 or more putters in a season brings you enjoyment or the search for enjoyment, why not? That said, the reason a putter is a little different than any other club, it is the only club you use on every hole and 25-40 times or (gulp) more. As the saying goes a 2.5' missed putt counts the same as a 250yd drive. So I want to know exactly how my putter will react on every kind of putt I face. I do think most really good putters rarely change. Faxon and Tiger come to mind. But if someone is struggling with their putter I certainly understand switching things up just to give their confidence a reset. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

13 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yeah. It is hard to believe.   I’m trying to prepare myself for 2023 which I’m professing to be a year of restraint 😬

We’ll see if I make it a week past the z January launch dates with that…LOL

I don't know what I was thinking, butI told my wife at the beginning of this season that I was so happy with my bag that I would not need any new clubs this year. I only have 2 clubs left from that setup. 🤣

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

Just now, Parshooter36 said:

I don't know what I was thinking, butI told my wife at the beginning of this season that I was so happy with my bag that I would not need any new clubs this year. I only have 2 clubs left from that setup. 🤣

I can relate.  Except I’d never make such a declaration to my wife.  She’d hold me to it. My golf buddies.  They know differently ha 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

13 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

To be honest this is the first year I made it all outside season with the same putter. Changed to the Sik Jo right before my on course season started and haven’t looked back. Driver and irons on the other hand have changed a few times this year. I also have a TSR3 driver enroute lol

Yeah, I do want to pat myself on the back regarding putter.  I rolled the whole season wih the same putter, the the Scotty Cameron Select 5.5.   I did buy a PING PLD Tyne 4 back in March at the same time I ordered the SC.  They both came in late April, I tried both and once I gave the Scotty a few rounds, it never left the bag and it will go into 2023 firmly entrenched in the Starting lineup.

10 hours ago, chisag said:

... Woe be unto me to ever criticize anyones desire to change any equipment, at anytime, for any reason. If going through 5 or more putters in a season brings you enjoyment or the search for enjoyment, why not? That said, the reason a putter is a little different than any other club, it is the only club you use on every hole and 25-40 times or (gulp) more. As the saying goes a 2.5' missed putt counts the same as a 250yd drive. So I want to know exactly how my putter will react on every kind of putt I face. I do think most really good putters rarely change. Faxon and Tiger come to mind. But if someone is struggling with their putter I certainly understand switching things up just to give their confidence a reset. 

I totally agree with you, but I really like tying different putters.  It’s a sickness that I can’t seem to shake 😂

I  think Tiger has gone through more putters in his career than you have; based on what you said earlier.  Tiger has gone through 4 or 5 but has gone back to the famous Scotty.   

here’s the list as of the article date but we know he is back with the famous Newport  

https://golf.com/gear/putters/every-putter-tiger-woods-used-career/

Faxon was a bit more consistent 

https://golf.com/gear/putters/brad-faxon-faxday-putter-frozen-time/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

17 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

So when I clicked on this thread, it took me to posts of October 18th.  Wow, I knew it had been a while since I had anything to post.   So here you go.   These were on order for a bit, but just arived.  Hopefully will get them out for our Turkey Shoot Scramble on Friday.    Temps supposed to be mid 50's but raining. 

Got them with SteelFiber I80 shafts.  Had a chance to hit a few 6 irons on the range today, and the shaft did exactly what they do in my Gen 5,  just start online and hold it very well.  Such a tight dispersion.  Better than any shaft I can recall hitting.

As for the irons, tough to tell much hitting into a 10 mph wind in mid 30's temp, but they felt great, except for the first couple that I hit while getting warmed up.   But pretty consistent high fade, just what I'm looking for.  

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Honest to god, I'm assembling the same set up minus my Scotty is older. Stunning looking bag, I'm happy to see some others play tour staff bags!

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, ProjectX HZRDUS Smoke Black

Titleist TSi2 18 Degree Hybrid, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX Hexcel

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey Stroke Lab 2 Ball 10 

Nike VR Tour Staff Bag

Titleist Pro V1x and Vice Pro Plus

8 hours ago, cnosil said:

here’s the list as of the article date but we know he is back with the famous Newport  

... I didn't realize Tiger switched so much outside of his prime years. But using his Newport GSS 11 years from 1999 to 2010 is longer than many are on tour. 

2 hours ago, TylorJudd said:

Honest to god, I'm assembling the same set up minus my Scotty is older. Stunning looking bag, I'm happy to see some others play tour staff bags!

Yeah, and I've said this before, but for those that haven't heard.  Titleist actaully refer to them as a Tour bag now and not a staff bag.   Because they felt calling them just staff bags limited the regular players from buying.   But they felt anybody would want a Tour Bag...ha   I know there's an old line sentiment out there that says if your not a PGA Tour Pro or PGA Golf Professional you shouldn't have a "tour' bag.    But I'm of the mind, play what you want and like, and don't worry about what others say.   I didn't go as far as to get my name on it.    That would kill the resale value of course 🙂

But as for the irons, i'm really looking forward to getting out with them possibly for a 9 hole run this afternoon.

Just looked at some of what's on RBG and with 440 dollars in credits in my wallet... seems like some purchases might be coming soon.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yeah, and I've said this before, but for those that haven't heard.  Titleist actaully refer to them as a Tour bag now and not a staff bag.   Because they felt calling them just staff bags limited the regular players from buying.   But they felt anybody would want a Tour Bag...ha   I know there's an old line sentiment out there that says if your not a PGA Tour Pro or PGA Golf Professional you shouldn't have a "tour' bag.    But I'm of the mind, play what you want and like, and don't worry about what others say.   I didn't go as far as to get my name on it.    That would kill the resale value of course 🙂

But as for the irons, i'm really looking forward to getting out with them possibly for a 9 hole run this afternoon.

I like that a lot. I think that mentality towards those bags is a bit archaic and not very inclusive. I bought mine at a pawn shop for $40 and it has a local pros name, club, and flag on it but I just call that my alter ego on the course. Those bags are gorgeous and deserve to be shown off. I wish it fit in carts though....

Nike VR Tour Staff Bag

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I've said this before, but for those that haven't heard.  Titleist actaully refer to them as a Tour bag now and not a staff bag.   Because they felt calling them just staff bags limited the regular players from buying.   But they felt anybody would want a Tour Bag...ha   I know there's an old line sentiment out there that says if your not a PGA Tour Pro or PGA Golf Professional you shouldn't have a "tour' bag.    But I'm of the mind, play what you want and like, and don't worry about what others say. 

... I don't see how it is much different than wearing a Pro Sports teams jersey. 

44 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I don't see how it is much different than wearing a Pro Sports teams jersey. 

Bingo!  Perfect analogy!  I mean nobody is going mistake me for Alex Ovechkin if Iwere to wear his sweater 🙂

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Don't bring it to Bandon.  The caddies will take your clubs out and put them in a carry bag.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, TylorJudd said:

I like that a lot. I think that mentality towards those bags is a bit archaic and not very inclusive. I bought mine at a pawn shop for $40 and it has a local pros name, club, and flag on it but I just call that my alter ego on the course. Those bags are gorgeous and deserve to be shown off. I wish it fit in carts though....

I got a Wilson Staff staff bag for free with my name and my former club's name on it.  I wonder if anyone would wonder who that "pro" was?  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Don't bring it to Bandon.  The caddies will take your clubs out and put them in a carry bag.

You're kidding...

Nike VR Tour Staff Bag

1 hour ago, TylorJudd said:

You're kidding...

No he’s probably not.  Most of the courses with caddies willl do that.  Remember they are double bagging in many cases.  So carrying two Tour bags is no fun chore for anyone. 

I've never encountered a course that supplies you caddies. I'm honestly not sure I'd want one. That's like full serve gas, just seems to weird.

Nike VR Tour Staff Bag

Actually I'd love a decent caddie that's giving me advise like I had in Thailand, after 2-3 holes I was getting great help telling me which club to hit where the line is to putt. Shot 2 over par 7 shots better than my cap, I was walking on air such an advantage for me...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

9 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I wouldn’t dare do that.  Whenever I’m going to a resort Course with caddies. I always take my lightweight carry bag.  

I saw a Mr. Big Shot type pull up in a huge Escalade at whistling straights.  He had a Staff Bsg and all the irons still had the plastic on them.  

The bag drop attendant starting switching then to a carry bag and Mr Big Shot said. Hey I just bought that bag yesterday.  The bag drop guy said.  Sir. Show me your PGA Card and we’ll be happy to leave the clubs in it. Otherwise they are going in this bag. 😬😬

Nothing at all wrong with a Staff or Tour bag--- I have several I earned either being on staff Ping ( GASP!) Infiniti and Titleist ( where I had a ball deal only)---- I sorta got on a personal anti advertising jag a few years back. Here the Tourist posers carry staff bags or fancy stand bags. I caan remember at my former course the tourons if you set back and watched would check out my bag. They would come back perplexed seeing old V-Steel Fairways and rusty lead taped Macgregors etc. That was about the time I went on my anti advertising jag. I went to the old school non descript Jones. I do not carry a lot of stuff anyhow. The Jones for me in my state of health handles good. A few weeks back I did transfer my stuff to one of my Titleist staff bags just because one of my sometimes scramble partners is a poster Boy for PXG. Halfway through the round I rationalized I do not need all of that. Went home after the round and went back to the Jones. Yeah I like flying under the radar----- I do have a non descript old school Burton but for me it is heavy and overkill for the small amount of stuff I carry. But yeah if one wants a staff bag either with or without their name on it fine with me

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

23 minutes ago, Samsonite said:

image.png.08adfa58c950c5f63cb929a2aae627cd.pngMerry Christmas to me, from my wife (well, her aunties who always insist on buying me a present...twist my arm, why don't ya).

Full bag fitting (sans putter) at True Spec Beverly Hills (fancy shmancy), scheduled for January 6 - 50% off ($187.50) with code "BFCM50", in case you want to get in on the action.  They're also doing +15% on any gift cards, so for $165 (or so), you end up with a full bag fitting normally $375.  Killer deal.

Anyway - it's more for the experience than anything else, as I've never been fully fitted, and it'll be exciting to have that kind of day in a place like this.  I'll try my best to document as best as I can - this has been a dream for a while now, to get the whole experience, so hopefully I'm in good form that day.  

Oh man I'd kill for an opportunity like that, Damn I was born in the wrong part of the world for golf fitters...

Looking fwd to seeing how this goes for you, lucky Bugger...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

1 hour ago, Samsonite said:

image.png.08adfa58c950c5f63cb929a2aae627cd.pngMerry Christmas to me, from my wife (well, her aunties who always insist on buying me a present...twist my arm, why don't ya).

Full bag fitting (sans putter) at True Spec Beverly Hills (fancy shmancy), scheduled for January 6 - 50% off ($187.50) with code "BFCM50", in case you want to get in on the action.  They're also doing +15% on any gift cards, so for $165 (or so), you end up with a full bag fitting normally $375.  Killer deal.

Anyway - it's more for the experience than anything else, as I've never been fully fitted, and it'll be exciting to have that kind of day in a place like this.  I'll try my best to document as best as I can - this has been a dream for a while now, to get the whole experience, so hopefully I'm in good form that day.  

That's awesome, should be a really good experience.   I've been to some good fitters, but True Spec isn't anywere near us, so I keep waiting for maybe one day I'll be near them ::)

3 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

That's awesome, should be a really good experience.   I've been to some good fitters, but True Spec isn't anywere near us, so I keep waiting for maybe one day I'll be near them ::)

I stumbled into one in NYC years ago when I was working in Midtown, and it was like I was Charlie walking into the Chocolate Factory.  I just couldn't believe a place like that existed right down the street.  I wasn't able to take advantage of it then, and I missed last year's Black Friday deal, so this feels like a long-time coming.  I'm so curious to see where, if at all (and obviously there will be places), I can see clear gains.  I'm also super curious to see what a REAL fitting looks like - my irons were done at GolfTec, and while an okay process, it was...here are 4 options, pick one, and I went with the cheapest option.  Now knowing so much more (thanks to TXG and the forum) about the fitting process, I'm really excited to try some stuff that I would have been intimidated to try before (no, I'm not trying blades 😉 ).

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

23 minutes ago, Samsonite said:

I stumbled into one in NYC years ago when I was working in Midtown, and it was like I was Charlie walking into the Chocolate Factory.  I just couldn't believe a place like that existed right down the street.  I wasn't able to take advantage of it then, and I missed last year's Black Friday deal, so this feels like a long-time coming.  I'm so curious to see where, if at all (and obviously there will be places), I can see clear gains.  I'm also super curious to see what a REAL fitting looks like - my irons were done at GolfTec, and while an okay process, it was...here are 4 options, pick one, and I went with the cheapest option.  Now knowing so much more (thanks to TXG and the forum) about the fitting process, I'm really excited to try some stuff that I would have been intimidated to try before (no, I'm not trying blades 😉 ).

Cool...I was in NC as few years ago and they had just opened a location at a course near where we were staying but we were playing 36 a day so there was no time to try and schedule on then.   That's the cloests I have come.  But everytime they post on SM about a new location comng, I throw in a bid for Maryland..ha

I was lucky enough to be fit by Ian several years ago in Toronto (it's on their channel if you want a good laugh) and it was the first real truly provessional fitting I had, learned so much spending that 1/2 day with him  and Matt.  

I think the title is Fittings are Just For Buying Clubs or something like that the date was June 2018 I believe)