Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Perhaps I should invest in this. Is it a one time application or something you use periodically?

... My big white sun hats get stained pretty quickly in the heat here but I don't use a fantzy shmantzy spray. I just use a little dish washing soap and a golf brush and it works very well. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Out with the old and grimy.

2E6E6D51-8AB9-4624-BF7E-123A095408FD.jpeg

In with the crisp and clean!

61290995-1D4D-421A-8148-0A7561E19466.jpeg

One of the old will stick around as my yard work hat.  Really wanted to get a new Cobra hat too but I don’t care for the new material. 

My wife washes mine every few weeks..

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

9 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Perhaps I should invest in this. Is it a one time application or something you use periodically?

I only had to do it one time. Each can will do about 6 hats or more.  It's interesting that you only spray the outside of the hat. I gave it a little extra in the brim connection areas. I think I have almost two years on a hat I wear frequently any never had any sweat come through. I am in a hot and humid climate, so I know it works. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

On 1/12/2023 at 4:13 PM, biggolfguy1990 said:

New to MGS!

Recently bought:

Artisan Wedges. WOW.

Scotty Phantom X. Yesssir

Next on the list is irons: Debating between some sweet dtc brands with minimal branding or sticking with a classic like the Titliest MB/CB's which are also fairly minimal overall. Any thoughts?

How are you liking those wedges?

Mizuno irons, hybrids and Driver of the week 😆.  Cally wedges from CPO!

Nice Shot Man! ⛳️ 

So... Been thinking about irons .. and, yes, an iron fitting .. and will prob wait until Spring to commit as I'd like to try the upcoming Wilson DynaPower and Sub70's 749s.

Did do a demo .. won't call it a fitting .. at GolfTec of JPX HMs, TM Stealth, Cally Rogue ST Max, Ping (somethings) and while having a pretty bad swing day none of those resonated with me... (ie. none magically made the ball instantly go straight and far 😆)

Had some trade-in credit at CPO so ordered an Apex DCB 7i with a Recoil Dart 65/R to try at the range.

If it doesn't become my gamer it'll stay in the practice bag, displacing a very old Cobra 8i.

So kinda like a free + you get to keep it demo 😄

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Not me. For once, but a friend just put in an order for takomo 101 irons. I'm excited to see these and how they work for him. He went in for a fitting and was put into the Callaway Rogue ST Pro irons and decided to save the extra bit and go with Takomo. 

I hope that they work as well as the Callaway for him. He has caught the golf bug hard and went from never having played or picked up a club to a 20ish handicap in the span of about 5 months. Really fun to see his progression and hopefully these help him out a bit more moving forward!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Just bought a blue LAB DF2.1 from their outlet. Love the $200 in savings from getting it custom.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

16 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Not me. For once, but a friend just put in an order for takomo 101 irons. I'm excited to see these and how they work for him. He went in for a fitting and was put into the Callaway Rogue ST Pro irons and decided to save the extra bit and go with Takomo. 

I hope that they work as well as the Callaway for him. He has caught the golf bug hard and went from never having played or picked up a club to a 20ish handicap in the span of about 5 months. Really fun to see his progression and hopefully these help him out a bit more moving forward!

I need his practice regimen.   Would love to play at a 20 handicap, currently looking at dropping a few points a year...

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

18 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Not me. For once, but a friend just put in an order for takomo 101 irons.

Had not heard of those before .. checked out their website .. they have some cool looking sticks! Would like to try them out but not sure if any fitters in the States have them; will have to try to find out...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

5 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Had not heard of those before .. checked out their website .. they have some cool looking sticks! Would like to try them out but not sure if any fitters in the States have them; will have to try to find out...

They may have a demo program like Sub70, but not sure. Many good reviews on them.

I know there are lots of incredible irons from major oems, but the DTC market is where I'm drawn to a lot of the time.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

In an effort to pick up a little SS I picked up a Rogue ST Max 3 wood with a 40g Cypher shaft on CPO recently. I haven’t been playing a lot, but after about my 3rd swing the shaft snapped about 3 inches below the grip.

I called Callaway looking to replace it, but no luck. I had to return it instead. I then picked up an Epic Max with the same shaft on eBay. Saturday on my very first swing the shaft snapped again in the exact same spot. Again, returning for a refund.

Does this mean I’m doing something wrong? I’m not great with FWs, but this is crazy. Is this a me issue, (both swings had decent results and the shaft snapped on my follow through, not on contact) or is the shaft too weak for me?

Driver:           :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:       :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 25*

Irons:             :touredgeexotics:  E722 6-AW

Wedges:        :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

14th club?     :cobra-small:  Speedzone  4H 21*  

:touredgeexotics:  E722 GW 51*                     

1 hour ago, Grand Stranded said:

In an effort to pick up a little SS I picked up a Rogue ST Max 3 wood with a 40g Cypher shaft on CPO recently. I haven’t been playing a lot, but after about my 3rd swing the shaft snapped about 3 inches below the grip.

I called Callaway looking to replace it, but no luck. I had to return it instead. I then picked up an Epic Max with the same shaft on eBay. Saturday on my very first swing the shaft snapped again in the exact same spot. Again, returning for a refund.

Does this mean I’m doing something wrong? I’m not great with FWs, but this is crazy. Is this a me issue, (both swings had decent results and the shaft snapped on my follow through, not on contact) or is the shaft too weak for me?

Just for giggles, try to break a matrix black ozik 

Mizuno irons, hybrids and Driver of the week 😆.  Cally wedges from CPO!

Nice Shot Man! ⛳️ 

1 hour ago, Grand Stranded said:

Being a 3 wood, did you hit those shots fat? Or were they stored in a really hot or cold spot?

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, ProjectX HZRDUS Smoke Black

Titleist TSi2 18 Degree Hybrid, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX Hexcel

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey Stroke Lab 2 Ball 10 

Nike VR Tour Staff Bag

Titleist Pro V1x and Vice Pro Plus

Also, lighter weight shafts generally mean thinner walls. I may be wrong but a break below the grip is usually from a thwack the shaft endured at some point in that area.

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, ProjectX HZRDUS Smoke Black

Titleist TSi2 18 Degree Hybrid, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX Hexcel

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey Stroke Lab 2 Ball 10 

Nike VR Tour Staff Bag

Titleist Pro V1x and Vice Pro Plus

Placed an order for vice pro balls which were on sale. Nothing crazy but will be good for practice this off season and getting some data leading into when the real season kicks off!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Don't think I posted it here, but recently redid my upper bag with all PXG stuff.  Started with a 0211 22° hybrid, then did a fitting and replaced my old 210D driver with an 0311FX 5th Gen 10.5* and added an 0311FX 5th Gen 4 wood.  All have the ProjectX Cypher shafts in 5.5.  They shortened my driver shaft by an inch, which is still an inch longer than my last shaft.   Seems to be working well for me, have good gapping and got some extra distance on the upper end.

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

I placed an order for a L.A.B. DF2.1 putter a couple of weeks ago.  Should see it in the next 2 weeks (hopefully).

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I just purchased a "gently used" Edison 55 degree wedge.  These are returns they get back within the first 30 days.  You could see that this club was hit a few tines but it's a 9.5+ out of 10.  Bill at Edison couldn't have been more helpful. They adjusted the lie and length to my specs and the club arrived just a few days after I placed the order.  I needed to replace a Hogan TK15 that was starting to lose some spin due to age.  I haven't had a chance to hit this new one yet, but I know that Terry Kohler, who designed the Edison, also designed the TK15, so I'm confident it will be a great wedge.  

:titelist-small: 913D (8.5), 913Fd (15), 913h (19) Diamana shafts

:taylormade-small:  P790 4-PW KBS C-Taper Lite 

:benhogan-small:TK-15 52,56,60 KBS Tour Wedge

:odyssey-small: O-Works Versa #2

Pro V1x, Vice Pro Plus

On 1/19/2023 at 11:55 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

I'll be curious, as well - I believe the 101T might be a closer match to the Rogue ST Pro irons - I think the 101s are generally considered a little large.  That being said, all the same tech, so it's just a preference thing.  Those 101Ts...man they're pretty.  Was toying with the idea of ordering heads-only since I now know a good shaft (from fitting) for me in irons, which I could order from Golfworks, but...I've never built clubs, so I'd be more than a little nervous I'd eff it up 🙂

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

55 minutes ago, GolfSpy_SAM said:

I'll be curious, as well - I believe the 101T might be a closer match to the Rogue ST Pro irons - I think the 101s are generally considered a little large.  That being said, all the same tech, so it's just a preference thing.  Those 101Ts...man they're pretty.  Was toying with the idea of ordering heads-only since I now know a good shaft (from fitting) for me in irons, which I could order from Golfworks, but...I've never built clubs, so I'd be more than a little nervous I'd eff it up 🙂

Watch a "Mcgolf" video on utube, then buy the cheapest irons at the local charity shop to practice with. Pull them apart and glue them back together and your good to go, that's what I did easy peasy...

P.s..I posted a $40NZ "brake pad/shaft remover" hack on here simple, you can actually remove shafts on the dinner table or at the beach NO problem. Good luck..

Edited by Bang60
Missed info

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

1 minute ago, Bang60 said:

Watch a "Mcgolf" video on utube, then buy the cheapest irons at the local charity shop to practice with. Pull them apart and glue them back together and your good to go, that's what I did easy peasy...

Great idea.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I just added a Titleist TSi 1 15 degree three wood with a TENSEI AV Blue 65 graphite shaft (stiff) to my ever-increasing arsenal.  Should be delivered in about a week.  Note to self. Go play don't shop.  

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Not golf related at all and you'll see why.

As an Aussie, I actually do eat Vegemite. It can be hard and expensive to get (World Market is a ripoff) but I usually get it on Amazon. October 21 I bought a 12 x 220g case for $75...bargain. The same one now they want $125...ripoff.

So I bought this guy, 2.5kg tub, should last me a minute.

The 220g jar is for perspective.

PXL_20230121_204844253_MP.jpg.8dc69037011ccb857b6c4eb071e97fd8.jpg

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I am getting new shafts in my driver, 3 wood, and 2 iron plus a new grip on the putter via a Club Champion fitting.  Cannot wait for them to come in...and the weather to improve!

Bag: Big Max Dri Lite Summit Black/Red
Driver: Callaway GBB Epic - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green Small Batch "Hulk"
3 Wood: Callaway Epix Max - Aldila Ascent Red 
2 Iron: TaylorMade Stealth UDI - LA Golf A Series Hybrid
4-AW Irons: TaylorMade P790 - KBS Tour 120g Stiff (1/4" long, 2* upright)
54* & 58* Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5
Putter: Mizuno M Craft I Blue
Ball: Vice Pro Plus

Forgot my golf shoes so I bought some Footjoy Traditions with cleats at the Pro Shop where I played….Marked down from $140 to $95.  Worked great, especially with it being cart path only and mountainous.

image.jpeg.6ef1497824fc36023b30481cadcc9cff.jpeg

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

21 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Forgot my golf shoes so I bought some Footjoy Traditions with cleats at the Pro Shop where I played….Marked down from $140 to $95.  Worked great, especially with it being cart path only and mountainous.

image.jpeg.6ef1497824fc36023b30481cadcc9cff.jpeg

That’s how I bought my last new pair of golf shoes as well!

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

On 1/18/2023 at 7:04 AM, McGolf said:

Bending loft will not impact the grind of the wedge.

Well, thank you very much Jim, hope you're enjoying the show down south.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)