hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Tried that with the wife and she said time for a bigger house.

What a great idea! I am so happy for you that she's thinking of your hobbies like that. :)

Bought a pair of FootJoy crew socks to wear with my ankle brace.  I have yo say, they are far more comfortable than my other socks with the brace.  I also changed out the grip on my new to me Ping Ketsch....It came with a new SuperStroke 3.0 and I changed it to a Superstroke 1.0.  I have a lot more "Feel" with the smaller grip.......sunk a 25 footer on the 18th hole to tie my buddy for the day...45/42

More golf balls and more Vodka, need them both for my game!

• Like 1

She may have you there my friend. They are smart like that lol

She is more clever than I give her credit for. Also the main reason I went to PGA Superstore for golf gloves and only left with golf gloves.

• Like 1

Bought a membership to a country club and a round of McCallans 12 year old at the turn for my first set of guests.

• Like 1

Bought a membership to a country club and a round of McCallans 12 year old at the turn for my first set of guests.

I think that will be my next golf related purchase as well. Scale back the club ho'ing and just play more golf. Looking forward to really learning one course and starting some competitive golf.

More golf balls and more Vodka, need them both for my game!

Better change the order of those!

Congrats Rev, my busy season is over.  I am now available for a round of golf & scotch ........and my scores are coming down.

• Like 2

Congrats Rev, my busy season is over.  I am now available for a round of golf & scotch ........and my scores are coming down.

Ohhh, sounds like a challenge Rev!

A neurostimulator for my back pain.  Cost my insurance company a lot of money, but already has saved me a least a large bottle of ibuprofen in just 3 weeks.  Has doubled my weekly golf capacity! 

• Like 2

A neurostimulator for my back pain.  Cost my insurance company a lot of money, but already has saved me a least a large bottle of ibuprofen in just 3 weeks.  Has doubled my weekly golf capacity! 

You may win for 2015 jaxbeach

Here they are... Sorry about iphone pics... I'll take better ones tomorrow... Last pic is the shafts and ferrules I'll be using... Did a quick antique followed by cold black ox till the rust starts...

7B73CF22-C708-4511-BE99-BCB6ABA000C8_zps

308208A7-AEDA-4FF8-A746-0C02C27C75E5_zps

7FA7A1F5-E3D9-4C8E-9377-844ADE4F8A67_zps

3CA4256E-0AA9-47B3-A8E9-BC1FBD56166C_zps

My laissez faire attitude is going to kill me one day...

Winter set: Brand new Rocketbladez tour 4-9, with brand new new decades for $180-> I was weak! Hit them, pretty nice :D

Newish Nike method MC40W for $50--> Like a poor mans squareback that performs like a champ! might kick my fastback out of the bag.

New Mizuno Fli Hi 2 iron 18* $10 --> Hit this thing over 250 today, think it will play and kick the 3 wood (which i use once every 17 holes- maybe) til the honeymoon ends

5 Dozen Z star XV- lost 3 balls the same day  :blush: