hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

TM 360 3 iron for $3. Don't need it. Had to have it. Looks an awful lot like the Ping i200. For those days I need to hit it 210 and about 4 feet off the ground.

35-1-2-taylor-made-360-ladies-9-iron-all

i200_iron_7_cavity_700x700.jpg

I've got a 3 hybrid for the same shot!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Souvenir from my Japan trip, found it at this cool little golf shop.IMG_20180305_194539_254.jpgIMG_20180305_203613.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Are those the MP-18 SCs? I hit them yesterday. They are pretty amazing!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yes.

• Like 2

Just ordered a Superstroke mid slim 3.0 with the counterbalance. Can't wait to put it on and hit the course.

• Like 1

Ordered a YES! Donna, with this gaudy look:

putyes254.jpg

I had a Callie of this same model before, but sold it. I'm well aware that this is ugly, but I wanted a putter with a 1W-style head, and I've always had an inexplicable soft spot for the YES putters. Going to put a black and yellow SS grip on it, and it'll be color-coordinated and unsubtle.

• Like 4

TM 360 3 iron for $3. Don't need it. Had to have it. Looks an awful lot like the Ping i200. For those days I need to hit it 210 and about 4 feet off the ground.

35-1-2-taylor-made-360-ladies-9-iron-all

i200_iron_7_cavity_700x700.jpg

Those remind me a bit of this, too...

brand-model-cl-p803-01.jpg

• Like 3

Ordered a YES! Donna, with this gaudy look:

putyes254.jpg

I had a Callie of this same model before, but sold it. I'm well aware that this is ugly, but I wanted a putter with a 1W-style head, and I've always had an inexplicable soft spot for the YES putters. Going to put a black and yellow SS grip on it, and it'll be color-coordinated and unsubtle.

Ugly ain't got nothing to do with er bro. It's how good she rolls on the hay. Besides I think she looks good!

file-776B5FEA-D402-4935-BF78-FD0825347EBF-19638-000006B70195D378.jpg

Finally heeded TSauer's words and just did it. Paying $30 for a regrip tool hurt my principles but maybe I can recoup some of that selling saved grips.

Already did one and it came off easy as pie. Gonna try a Super Stroke later this week once the new one comes in.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

attachicon.giffile-776B5FEA-D402-4935-BF78-FD0825347EBF-19638-000006B70195D378.jpg

Finally heeded TSauer's words and just did it. Paying $30 for a regrip tool hurt my principles but maybe I can recoup some of that selling saved grips.

Already did one and it came off easy as pie. Gonna try a Super Stroke later this week once the new one comes in.

Looks like tubing with a handle? Is that right?

Looks like tubing with a handle? Is that right?

Hmm. Maybe I could've taken a better picture. It's a grip remover tool. Dull metal blade with a solvent channel bent in and attached to a plastic handle. Here's the stock photo:

IMG_7231.PNG

• Like 1

Hmm. Maybe I could've taken a better picture. It's a grip remover tool. Dull metal blade with a solvent channel bent in and attached to a plastic handle. Here's the stock photo:

attachicon.gifIMG_7231.PNG

K, got it.

Those remind me a bit of this, too...

brand-model-cl-p803-01.jpg

And that MX-20 is just a couple generations older than my MX-200s. It all comes back around, doesn't it?

• Like 2

I am working on it according to my wife. I told her at least I don't have a drug or gambling problem to which she replied both would be cheaper than my golf problem.

lol we are in the same boat

Bags

• Like 3

Well I didn't buy it but apparently I will be receiving a bag panel from Taylormade soon  :D

Did buy some stuff I should be receiving later this week, will post when they arrive.

• Like 1

Well I didn't buy it but apparently I will be receiving a bag panel from Taylormade soon :D

Did buy some stuff I should be receiving later this week, will post when they arrive.

Ha I got that email too! Got curious if I bought something in my sleep haha. Then I got the retraction email.

• Like 2

Well I didn't buy it but apparently I will be receiving a bag panel from Taylormade soon :D

Me too. The funny thing is. I got the email saying there was an error, about an hour before I receive the one saying my panel had shipped.

I never got the retraction email, had seen earlier in the day it was an error though.  Just for fun I thanked TM on twitter, unfortunately got no response  :D

• Like 2

Same thing here, received an e mail from TM, then 5 min later they took it back.

Same thing here, received an e mail from TM, then 5 min later they took it back.

Add me to the pile. Taylormade giveth then taketh.

• Like 1

Waiting for shafts and ferrules. I thought I had the ferrules I needed in my supplies, but after an almost too late check into them, I do not have what I need, I ordered some. Now I have to wait, I hate to wait. I am off work Friday hoping to have everything I need for assembly, post office don't let me down.

• Like 1