hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Yeah, that special grip solvent is really good stuff. I've also used the one with the spray tip before. Those make regripping super easy. But I'm kind of cheap so I just use mineral spirits. That seems to do the trick, but definitely not like the spray tip does.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yes. The initials of the three kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's great!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I finished assembly, and they are ready to play. The KBS Black Nickel shafts are sweet to look at, but a pain in the butt to tip prep, unless you have equipment to do it. I usually prep my tips by hand with rough sand paper, takes a bit of time, but I get my hands dirty which I like. The problem with these is you have to also get the playing off in order to get to the step part of the shaft. I needed up using my Dremel with sanding paper to remove it.

I will post pics later.

• Like 1

Confirmed. It works well for Super Stroke grips. Took a little bit of effort to get started but was able to get it off unscathed in about 15 minutes.

Patience pays off if you let the solvent work its way down at each level. Eventually you get to the point where the whole grip will spin and you kind of screw it off from there.

Now I've got a nice little collection of perfect condition grips. Gonna take some pics and post a listing.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Air is much faster than those tools and you won't have tape to clean out. Takes about 45 seconds max to pull one. Squirt solvent in and put 15 psi of air blowing constantly until the air blows out the mouth end of the grip. Slides right off. Done
  • Like 2

While I have not purchased any golf equipment, I did purchase my player's card for the Eastern Shore golf venue that my buds and I like to play.   I also paid my MISGA  (a senior association) dues for the year.   So me and my fellow old coots are set to play when the weather breaks.

• Like 1

While I have not purchased any golf equipment, I did purchase my player's card for the Eastern Shore golf venue that my buds and I like to play. I also paid my MISGA (a senior association) dues for the year. So me and my fellow old coots are set to play when the weather breaks.

Bay Creek?

Bay Creek?

River Marsh off the Choptank river in Cambridge.   Some don't know that they build a new bridge over the Choptank because it was rising from all the golf balls my buds and I put in it on the 17th hole.

• Like 1

Ooooooooooo! “I wanna see! I wanna see!!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok here we go

Rogue SubZero and Adidas Tour 360 2.0

IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I know shoes are a personal thing, but would love to hear what you think of those. I love the comfort of Pumas but am strongly considering Adidas for my next pair and I love the look of those.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know shoes are a personal thing, but would love to hear what you think of those. I love the comfort of Pumas but am strongly considering Adidas for my next pair and I love the look of those.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Ill definitely be able to let you know, as ive been wearing puma almost exclusively for two years.

But i have heard such grest things about these and it was a chance to add a pair of spiked to my current assortment of spikeless.

• Like 1

Good looking headcover on the Rogue. I like the way they look and would love to try out one of the fairway woods wth jailbreak. My G400 3 wood has been good off the deck but not so hot off the tee.

I play 3 rounds with my Rogue 4w this week. In every instance, i hit it off s very dormant and thin Bermuda fairways.

I had no problem getting it up in the air. Distance was too to get sn accurate read on, as we played im steady 15 moh winds all week.

And of course evey hole was into the wind....ha

• Like 4

Used eBay's 20% off coupon to land my King One Length Lob Wedge. Almost went for the One Length Hybrid too, but that'll wait until April since I did also just buy a new car.

• Like 2

Just installed a new Superstroke mid slim 3.0 with the counterbalance. First few test putts and I love it. It'll see the course tomorrow. Plus it's all Merica! Lol

IMG_0189.PNG

Tazz

• Like 9

Just installed a new Superstroke mid slim 3.0 with the counterbalance. First few test putts and I love it. It'll see the course tomorrow. Plus it's all Merica! Lol

attachicon.gifIMG_0189.PNG

Tazz

Love it! Awesome color scheme. Drop those putts Tazz.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tazz

Now that's a good looking grip!     I think she's got a boatload of birdies coming out of that handle......   ;)

• Like 1

Tazz

Dang Tazz. We're counter core brothers. I just installed this 3.0 on my putter yesterday as well.

Big hands unite Agree with you, the counter core feels really good so far. Helps make the putter head feel lighter.

I've been watching Coco basically every day so I'm calling my putter "MLA de los Muertos". It looks really good with the black shaft and black/white head with green accents. Will get some glamour shots next time I'm out there.

61FDgV7zv2L._SY550_.jpg

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Ok here we go

Rogue SubZero and Adidas Tour 360 2.0

Great minds? I just bought a Rogue driver and 3W, and I'm going to buy Adidas Tour 360's too. Just waiting to see if I want the new Tour 360 Knit model, or the standard leather Tour 360 2.0's like yours.

3C6991F3-B15B-4CB3-96C0-F279071D7146.jpeg

123460C4-A2F0-49F6-895B-F8A81245A69B.jpeg

• Like 2

Great minds? I just bought a Rogue driver and 3W, and I'm going to buy Adidas Tour 360's too. Just waiting to see if I want the new Tour 360 Knit model, or the standard leather Tour 360 2.0's like yours.

Cool!!

I have yet to get the driver out. Maybe by mid-week it is supposed to warm up.

I have a few pair of knit type material in my pumas. So i wsnted to add a pair of more stable shoes to the mix. My feet tend to shift in the Puma sports when on uneven ground like hills.