hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

My wife got me a few pairs of shorts today and a new NexBelt for work. She is dressing me these days and it is for the better :)

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

My wife got me a few pairs of shorts today and a new NexBelt for work. She is dressing me these days and it is for the better :)

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Your not alone Bud!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

SWMBO ordered this from a local woman who makes these for $15.00 IMG_2046.JPG

• Like 9

Rick that's a good looking towel. SWMBO done good..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Rick that's a good looking towel. SWMBO done good..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks, she's got a nice little business going with them. The HIO list is posted in the Sports Page twice a week she sends a letter to everyone then takes the order & money and delivers in a week. I'm sure she reports the income

• Like 2

Bought my son (who's only been playing about 3 months) a BRAND NEW set of Wilson Di9 irons 4-AW. Paid $15 bucks at a yard sale. I'm sure they've never been played. Still had the retail bar code stickers on them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Bought my son (who's only been playing about 3 months) a BRAND NEW set of Wilson Di9 irons 4-AW. Paid $15 bucks at a yard sale. I'm sure they've never been played. Still had the retail bar code stickers on them.

very nice pickup. Sure you're son will crush it!

• Like 1

Didn't buy, but traded my Vapor Flex 4H for a Ping Sigma G Tyne. Not that I really needed another putter, but I never hit the hybrid so why not? Putter collection is definitely growing.

• Like 1

Didn't buy, but traded my Vapor Flex 4H for a Ping Sigma G Tyne. Not that I really needed another putter, but I never hit the hybrid so why not? Putter collection is definitely growing.

Demo'ed that same putter late last year myself. I liked it but didn't pull the trigger...kind of stuck on the Anser blades. Just love the feel of them and the Tyne was maybe just too much of a change for me. Enjoy it and let us know how it works for ya!

Demo'ed that same putter late last year myself. I liked it but didn't pull the trigger...kind of stuck on the Anser blades. Just love the feel of them and the Tyne was maybe just too much of a change for me. Enjoy it and let us know how it works for ya!

You bet! I actually already have the Sigma G Anser, which I like. It's a good line.

• Like 1

SWMBO ordered this from a local woman who makes these for $15.00 IMG_2046.JPG

Nice and congrats on the hole in one!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

That's a great find!

MDGolfHacker

That's a great find!

MDGolfHacker

I thought so. I've always thought maybe Wilson stuff was underrated. I wish they were lefties because I'd like to have tried them myself.

• Like 1

I thought so. I've always thought maybe Wilson stuff was underrated. I wish they were lefties because I'd like to have tried them myself.

Wilson does make lefty clubs.  I'm a lefty myself so I totally understand.  There have been some clubs in the past that I really wished they made left handed but didn't.  I looked at it as a money savings in the end for me :D

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

Wilson does make lefty clubs. I'm a lefty myself so I totally understand. There have been some clubs in the past that I really wished they made left handed but didn't. I looked at it as a money savings in the end for me :D

MDGolfHacker

I know I could get them in left somewhere, but probably not for 15 bucks. I'm all about the money savings, as well.

• Like 1

Pretty sweet PING man headcover.

• Like 5

Also, not technically golf related. But I got my gray Harry's razor handle in! It's the little things!

• Like 2