hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Our Sponsors

Just bought the new Flat Cat Tak. I enjoyed the original model, but the colors were hideous. They just released a black model with a tackier feel, and I can't wait to try it out!

My buddy says the Flat Cat works well for those who use the claw?  I think the black would look pretty dayuuummmmm good on my Betty!  ;)

My buddy says the Flat Cat works well for those who use the claw? I think the black would look pretty dayuuummmmm good on my Betty! ;)

Yeah, since you can install it two different ways it's pretty versatile. I'll be sure to post some pics once it comes in, might tempt you to get one.

Bam ba lam, whoa black Betty.

• Like 2

Yeah, since you can install it two different ways it's pretty versatile. I'll be sure to post some pics once it comes in, might tempt you to get one.

Bam ba lam, whoa black Betty.

Looking forward to it cuz!

Impulse buy of the night? G400 hybrid because it was used and looked like it was hit about 3 times... good thing I have a shaft hoard at home. Considering it's the wrong flex lol

• Like 5

Rick that's a good looking towel. SWMBO done good..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dilemma, do I put on my bag which means I'll get it dirty and face the wrath of SWMBO or don't use it and face the “you don't like it” comment.

Use it , they make more right!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Dilemma, do I put on my bag which means I'll get it dirty and face the wrath of SWMBO or don't use it and face the “you don't like it” comment.

Between a rock and a hard place right there. Maybe just hang it on the bag like a Christmas decoration.

• Like 3

Between a rock and a hard place right there. Maybe just hang it on the bag like a Christmas decoration.

That's what I'd do. Seems like the best option to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's what I'd do. Seems like the best option to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

sounds good guys.

• Like 1

Use this one to wipe your hands, use another one to do the dirty work.

• Like 1

Picked up a set of the original King Cobra Oversize irons at Goodwill for $27. Not sure what I'll do with them, but I couldn't just leave them there.

20180317_204735.jpg

20180317_204811.jpg

• Like 6

Four dozen Chrome Soft X balls from my club on the buy three get one free deal.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Bought a 64* wedge today because I thought I'd lost my old trusty one. We got stopped by rain for a bit and I asked and someone actually had turned it in.

Also bought a new Scotty high crown visor and a GFore glove to try...

And I'm looking at irons now too lol

• Like 3

Traded a Mizuno JPX800 forged(6 - PW) in at Play it Again Sports for a Schwinn Stationary Recumbent Bike. Got it home and took it for a spin.....works great, feels great. Put it on my Lanai with a tv and ceiling fan so I can keep up with the games while riding. With overstretched ligaments in my left ankle, I am hoping this will help strengthen it while burning carbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Four dozen Chrome Soft X balls from my club on the buy three get one free deal.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I haven't had enough time with mine yet, but keep me up-to-date with what you think and see on-course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought 24dozen Snell Getsum for work along with 24dozen ProV1. Hopefully some will end up in my bag

sent from planet Nebulon

eesh just ordered from my fitter a Rogue 4wd, Erotics errrr Exotics 20* Hy, and a new shaft for my 56* M grind Vokey.  Also put an order in for a new Mills putter.  I have a problem...maybe a disease.

• Like 2

eesh just ordered from my fitter a Rogue 4wd, Erotics errrr Exotics 20* Hy, and a new shaft for my 56* M grind Vokey. Also put an order in for a new Mills putter. I have a problem...maybe a disease.

It's a natural reaction... When one joins these boards, they buy more. Sorry, it's our fault!!!

• Like 3

It's a natural reaction... When one joins these boards, they buy more. Sorry, it's our fault!!!

Subliminal messages from OEM's on this thread

• Like 2

I haven't had enough time with mine yet, but keep me up-to-date with what you think and see on-course.

I like them a lot. I started playing them halfway through last season and loved the performance. Biggest thing for me is stability in the wind and these fly a lot better than the ProV1x I played for 16 years.