hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Love me some Harry's. Been using them for years

I went old school DE razor a year and a half ago and never looked back. Multi blade razors save time for sure, but in combination with can shaving cream, it was wrecking my skin. Takes me 5 more minutes to shave now, but the cost savings and the clear skin are worth it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Also, not technically golf related. But I got my gray Harry's razor handle in! It's the little things.

Love me some Harry's. Been using them for years

I, just this week, made the switch to Harry's. So far, they don't feel as good as Gillette Fusion.....not even close. They remind me of shaving with a dull razor. But, at half the cost of Gillette, I'm willing to give my face a chance to get adjusted.

And I'm rocking an orange handle like a boss.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I, just this week, made the switch to Harry's. So far, they don't feel as good as Gillette Fusion.....not even close. They remind me of shaving with a dull razor. But, at half the cost of Gillette, I'm willing to give my face a chance to get adjusted.

And I'm rocking an orange handle like a boss.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

That's the problem. You got the orange handle with the kids blade on it.

• Like 1

Received my Super Stroke Cross Comfort standard black & blue.

Going to try them on the wedges first.

• Like 2

Just bought the new Flat Cat Tak. I enjoyed the original model, but the colors were hideous. They just released a black model with a tackier feel, and I can't wait to try it out!

• Like 2

Just bought the new Flat Cat Tak. I enjoyed the original model, but the colors were hideous. They just released a black model with a tackier feel, and I can't wait to try it out!

My buddy says the Flat Cat works well for those who use the claw?  I think the black would look pretty dayuuummmmm good on my Betty!  ;)

My buddy says the Flat Cat works well for those who use the claw? I think the black would look pretty dayuuummmmm good on my Betty! ;)

Yeah, since you can install it two different ways it's pretty versatile. I'll be sure to post some pics once it comes in, might tempt you to get one.

Bam ba lam, whoa black Betty.

• Like 2

Yeah, since you can install it two different ways it's pretty versatile. I'll be sure to post some pics once it comes in, might tempt you to get one.

Bam ba lam, whoa black Betty.

Looking forward to it cuz!

Impulse buy of the night? G400 hybrid because it was used and looked like it was hit about 3 times... good thing I have a shaft hoard at home. Considering it's the wrong flex lol

• Like 5

Rick that's a good looking towel. SWMBO done good..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dilemma, do I put on my bag which means I'll get it dirty and face the wrath of SWMBO or don't use it and face the “you don't like it” comment.

Use it , they make more right!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Dilemma, do I put on my bag which means I'll get it dirty and face the wrath of SWMBO or don't use it and face the “you don't like it” comment.

Between a rock and a hard place right there. Maybe just hang it on the bag like a Christmas decoration.

• Like 3

Between a rock and a hard place right there. Maybe just hang it on the bag like a Christmas decoration.

That's what I'd do. Seems like the best option to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's what I'd do. Seems like the best option to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

sounds good guys.

• Like 1

Use this one to wipe your hands, use another one to do the dirty work.

• Like 1

Picked up a set of the original King Cobra Oversize irons at Goodwill for $27. Not sure what I'll do with them, but I couldn't just leave them there.

20180317_204735.jpg

20180317_204811.jpg

• Like 6

Four dozen Chrome Soft X balls from my club on the buy three get one free deal.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Bought a 64* wedge today because I thought I'd lost my old trusty one. We got stopped by rain for a bit and I asked and someone actually had turned it in.

Also bought a new Scotty high crown visor and a GFore glove to try...

And I'm looking at irons now too lol

• Like 3

Traded a Mizuno JPX800 forged(6 - PW) in at Play it Again Sports for a Schwinn Stationary Recumbent Bike. Got it home and took it for a spin.....works great, feels great. Put it on my Lanai with a tv and ceiling fan so I can keep up with the games while riding. With overstretched ligaments in my left ankle, I am hoping this will help strengthen it while burning carbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 8