hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Four dozen Chrome Soft X balls from my club on the buy three get one free deal.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I haven't had enough time with mine yet, but keep me up-to-date with what you think and see on-course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought 24dozen Snell Getsum for work along with 24dozen ProV1. Hopefully some will end up in my bag

sent from planet Nebulon

eesh just ordered from my fitter a Rogue 4wd, Erotics errrr Exotics 20* Hy, and a new shaft for my 56* M grind Vokey.  Also put an order in for a new Mills putter.  I have a problem...maybe a disease.

• Like 2

eesh just ordered from my fitter a Rogue 4wd, Erotics errrr Exotics 20* Hy, and a new shaft for my 56* M grind Vokey. Also put an order in for a new Mills putter. I have a problem...maybe a disease.

It's a natural reaction... When one joins these boards, they buy more. Sorry, it's our fault!!!

• Like 3

It's a natural reaction... When one joins these boards, they buy more. Sorry, it's our fault!!!

Subliminal messages from OEM's on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I haven't had enough time with mine yet, but keep me up-to-date with what you think and see on-course.

I like them a lot. I started playing them halfway through last season and loved the performance. Biggest thing for me is stability in the wind and these fly a lot better than the ProV1x I played for 16 years.

Dilemma, do I put on my bag which means I'll get it dirty and face the wrath of SWMBO or don't use it and face the “you don't like it” comment.

Use it , they make more right!

On the bag and use it.. 😁

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Got the grip to go with the Yes! putter. Looks like a good match :-)20180319_121659_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

• Like 8

OK IMG_2067.JPG

Nice! Had the same dilemma a few years ago but I didn't put it on the bag. Wife wasn't too happy about it... Lol

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Crazy deal off ebay! A set of 714 CBs for $130. 4-PW and X100 shafts. Going back towards a players iron now that my game is trending in the right direction. Some face wear but still quite an upgrade.20180319_161902.jpg20180319_161934.jpg20180319_152929.jpg20180319_152956.jpg

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 w/ Diamana X 70g B4 setting

Irons: TaylorMade R7 TP 4-PW S300 shafts 1* upright

Titleist Vokey Wedges 50-54-58

Cobra Fly-z 16.5 FW

Adams Pro Boxer hybrid 18*

6.5 index, RH, Cleveland, OH

• Like 5

I have a set of Callaway Steelhead irons from Cally preowned on the way.   It's funny because I still  have the original X14 Steelheads these are base on.  They were great irons however the stiff shafts became a bit much.  They are out in my woodshed resting and my son uses them when he decides to play golf which is a rare occurrence. 

• Like 6

I have a set of Callaway Steelhead irons from Cally preowned on the way.   It's funny because I still  have the original X14 Steelheads these are base on.  They were great irons however the stiff shafts became a bit much.  They are out in my woodshed resting and my son uses them when he decides to play golf which is a rare occurrence. 

Get ya some graphite shafts in those puppies ?

• Like 2

Get ya some graphite shafts in those puppies ?

It's funny you say that because it has crossed my mind. The X14 Steelheads (Pro Version) were among my favorite all time irons. 

• Like 2

Final post on this putter: black shrink wrap on the shaft, grip installed. I think it looks really sharp.attachicon.gif20180319_165732.jpg

Like the color thing you have going on with it.

• Like 2

Final post on this putter: black shrink wrap on the shaft, grip installed. I think it looks really sharp.attachicon.gif20180319_165732.jpg

Buzzzzzzzzzz

I think I might do some heat shrinking too. Stand by.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2