hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Buzzzzzzzzzz

I think I might do some heat shrinking too. Stand by.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Yeah, it probably has to be named The Bumblebee.

I'll consider it a clearance rack Bettinardi :-)

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

• Like 2

Finally got my M4 from Club Champion. I have played one round with it and so far so good. I cant wait for spring and summer.

I got to hit both the M3 and M4 yesterday at a TaylorMade event. The M4 was sooooo much better for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I got to hit both the M3 and M4 yesterday at a TaylorMade event. The M4 was sooooo much better for me!!

Same here. I tried different weight positions on the M3 and just couldn't make it work with that shaft. The M4 was hands down the better option for me with that shaft.

Picked up a set of the original King Cobra Oversize irons at Goodwill for $27. Not sure what I'll do with them, but I couldn't just leave them there.

attachicon.gif20180317_204735.jpg

attachicon.gif20180317_204811.jpg

Hey that's a find! Re-grip one or two and try them out. I have a set of last year's King OS and am pretty happy with them!
  • Like 2

Well, just picked up 6 dozen Z*Stars to add to my stash of golf balls. Pretty sure I'm up to 18 dozen give or take, lol. Also picked up a new Norman play dry golf shirt. Don't need any of these things, but I was bored at the office and just started bidding...should of bid lower on the balls... 😂🤣😂

MDGolfHacker

• Like 4

Well, just picked up 6 dozen Z*Stars to add to my stash of golf balls. Pretty sure I'm up to 18 dozen give or take, lol. Also picked up a Very Norman play dry golf shirt. Don't need any of these things, but I was bored at the office and just started bidding...should of bid lower on the balls... 🤣

MDGolfHacker

oops

• Like 1

oops

Oops is right, lol. Now my mind is thinking of getting a few new shafts for the driver....of course it would help IF I learned to hit the driver correctly first 😂🤣😂

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

My Scotty St Patrick's Day stuff came in today and I bought the polo and visor from today's WEB.com release

• Like 3

Got a putting mat for my apartment upstate. Nothing to do at night with just me so may as well roll some putts.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

They've been on order for a while. And of course they arrive when we have 5 inches of snow on the ground.

But they are beautiful none the less

attachicon.gifIMG_1974.JPG

Splendid! Shovel out a spot and get those babies going.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

My last purchase was replacing my SM6s with the Cleveland CBXs. I know I know completely different category of wedges, but I humbled myself In hopes of more GIR and a lower handicap. 3 rounds in and I haven't second guessed myself yet.

• Like 8

My last purchase was replacing my SM6s with the Cleveland CBXs. I know I know completely different category of wedges, but I humbled myself In hopes of more GIR and a lower handicap. 3 rounds in and I haven't second guessed myself yet.

Humble but with a lower handicap is never a bad thing!

• Like 3

I have a CBX 50 & 56 and love em!

• Like 3

SS pistol 2.0 with 50g weight, I've got to try something new. My putting is terrible. I putted with it this afternoon at the course, and seems to be better, but I will play tomorrow so I'll see then.