hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Humble but with a lower handicap is never a bad thing!

Went through a bucket of balls at lunch doing a wedge ladder. All I can say is ⛳️⛳️⛳️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Went through a bucket of balls at lunch doing a wedge ladder. All I can say is ⛳️⛳️⛳️

I have a couple good friends that play to about scratch, but you wouldn't know it when you play with them. They don't talk about it, they don't throw it in your face, being humble is a great quality.

• Like 3

Any of you familiar with CT Pan? I think this year is his third season on Tour. Anyway, he dropped off a TON of brand-new Nike stuff at one of our First Tee locations as a donation. I got some good stuff for a great price. For $60, I got an AeroLoft HyperAdapt jacket, a couple of nice Nike polos, and a pair of Nike Show X1 sunglasses. According to the stickers, everything was worth $630! Man, it sure would be nice to be a Tour pro and get all that stuff for free...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Any of you familiar with CT Pan? I think this year is his third season on Tour. Anyway, he dropped off a TON of brand-new Nike stuff at one of our First Tee locations as a donation. I got some good stuff for a great price. For $60, I got an AeroLoft HyperAdapt jacket, a couple of nice Nike polos, and a pair of Nike Show X1 sunglasses. According to the stickers, everything was worth $630! Man, it sure would be nice to be a Tour pro and get all that stuff for free...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

That's a dream come true, all the blade collars at discounted prices!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

SWMBO just got me an Ogio Black Ops stand bag.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

Just bought a Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff driver shaft for the F8+.

• Like 4

Just bought a Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff driver shaft for the F8+.

Let us know how you like it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Love the design. Awesome purchase

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I have always been a fan of the Scotty Cameron Fastback but I loved the slant neck. This is the best of both worlds! Toulon is making a presence on tour right now and merging with Callaway only helped!

Dang Tazz. We're counter core brothers. I just installed this 3.0 on my putter yesterday as well.

Big hands unite Agree with you, the counter core feels really good so far. Helps make the putter head feel lighter.

I've been watching Coco basically every day so I'm calling my putter "MLA de los Muertos". It looks really good with the black shaft and black/white head with green accents. Will get some glamour shots next time I'm out there.

61FDgV7zv2L._SY550_.jpg

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Here we go with the glamour shots.

file-C5238EAE-26C1-4D85-B468-58DECEAF8B83-6808-000002A23FEC2015.jpg

file-160B4DB5-38C9-45DB-B4C7-112661F0B08E-6808-000002A240BA0A55.jpg

Not pictured: Green accents from the MLA logo that match the green on the grip.

I redid the black heat shrink too. Since I had a better idea was I was doing, the installation went much smoother. I also got a slimmer tube so the putter wouldn't feel like it weighed a ton.

Had actually bought a green tube too but the color didn't match right (think pink shaft from the rant thread) so I stuck with black. Bummer too because it would've made for a really cool look like a lightsaber.

Edit: NOW pictured

file-A3116E08-DD56-47FC-BAEC-EEC46FAB5FA2-6808-000002A815E6B088.jpg

file-E725396C-EAE3-44C6-AA4A-3B84C97C5576-6808-000002A8151FD450.jpg

• Like 8

Here we go with the glamour shots.

attachicon.giffile-C5238EAE-26C1-4D85-B468-58DECEAF8B83-6808-000002A23FEC2015.jpg

attachicon.giffile-160B4DB5-38C9-45DB-B4C7-112661F0B08E-6808-000002A240BA0A55.jpg

Not pictured: Green accents from the MLA logo that match the green on the grip.

I redid the black heat shrink too. Since I had a better idea was I was doing, the installation went much smoother. I also got a slimmer tube so the putter wouldn't feel like it weighed a ton.

Had actually bought a green tube too but the color didn't match right (think pink shaft from the rant thread) so I stuck with black. Bummer too because it would've made for a really cool look like a lightsaber.

This looks gnarly!

Great job, too purty to take outside!!

• Like 1

Bought some black soft spikes. Nike of course :) The red dirt here makes wearing white annoying at times.

Been trying to find some at Ross for cheap but haven't gotten lucky so far this year, and a sale popped up on some decent-looking ones so I pulled the trigger.

• Like 1

Ordered some gloves from Bender yesterday. Let my kids pick out the colors which turned out interesting.

• Like 5