hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

I'll post a better and updated WITB tomorrow.   But these arrived today.

I can't say enough how much I love the look of this recoil shaft with the red/black grips.  I think I can honestly say, it's the best looking set of irons I've ever had, and I have had one or two along the way.

attachicon.gifP790 for mGS.jpg

attachicon.gifP790 for MGS 2.jpg

Nice looking irons you picked up.   The 790s are great sticks and what I was fitted for at CC.  

• Like 2

Nice looking irons you picked up. The 790s are great sticks and what I was fitted for at CC.

Thanks. These could go the distance this year!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Nice sticks Rob. They look amazing and great shaft choice

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'll believe that when I see it!!! You're the club ho of all club hoes lol. Good luck with them but you saying a set will last all year is unheard of lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'll believe that when I see it!!! You're the club ho of all club hoes lol. Good luck with them but you saying a set will last all year is unheard of lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know, I know!

It wasn't a declaration, just a way too early observation.

But, if they do make it through... It'll be a bigger upset than UMBC over Virginia!

• Like 3

You may have said that B4

• Like 4

Go the distance (yardage) you want to hit them...maybe. Go the distance (full gold season)...definitely not.

I don't normally have an itch to get new irons but after watch you and everyone else get them, I may have to give something new a try. Wilson C300 or maybe AP3s are looking awfully tempting to me.

• Like 3

Go the distance (yardage) you want to hit them...maybe. Go the distance (full gold season)...definitely not.

I don't normally have an itch to get new irons but after watch you and everyone else get them, I may have to give something new a try. Wilson C300 or maybe AP3s are looking awfully tempting to me.

The AP3's look really, really nice. The Titleist fitter here has a LH 7iron ready to test.

• Like 1

Going to buy some ferrules from Grail Golf tonight to redo my wedges along with paintfill, just gotta figure out what color scheme I wanna go with. Initial thought was blue, then I noticed he sells a neon green with rings.. So many options!

Ferrules.jpg

• Like 4

Going to buy some ferrules from Grail Golf tonight to redo my wedges along with paintfill, just gotta figure out what color scheme I wanna go with. Initial thought was blue, then I noticed he sells a neon green with rings.. So many options!

Whoa!!

Edit;

Those are some ferrules, I likem!

I bought some red ones with rings from Grail about a month ago when I reshafted my irons. I am very happy with the quality and styling.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought some red ones with rings from Grail about a month ago when I reshafted my irons. I am very happy with the quality and styling.

That is great to hear! Do you happen to have any photos? I'd like to see what they look like in person.

That is great to hear! Do you happen to have any photos? I'd like to see what they look like in person.

I do, I will post them later on tonight after I get home from work.

• Like 1

The AP3's look really, really nice. The Titleist fitter here has a LH 7iron ready to test.

I have hit them on a simulator in a local shop and they are nice.   I am eager for Most Wanted Iron testing to start so I can try a few head to head.    

Funny (strange) that I went to CC and got fitted,  but don't really seem interested in the irons they picked for me..

• Like 2

I have hit them on a simulator in a local shop and they are nice. I am eager for Most Wanted Iron testing to start so I can try a few head to head.

Funny (strange) that I went to CC and got fitted, but don't really seem interested in the irons they picked for me..

I'm afraid of trying them cause I'll buy them. I'm somewhat happy with the G400 irons.

• Like 4

I personally like the rings.

• Like 1

I personally like the rings.

Yeah, I keep looking at them and I've decided to go with the rings. 

Here are some pictures. Red ferrules with the rings. I am pleased with them, especially with my red Pure DTX grips IMG_20180404_215609.jpgIMG_20180404_215626.jpgIMG_20180404_215645.jpg

• Like 1

Here are some pictures. Red ferrules with the rings. I am pleased with them, especially with my red Pure DTX grips attachicon.gifIMG_20180404_215609.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180404_215626.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180404_215645.jpg

Those look really good! Definitely going with the rings now. Thanks, brotha!

• Like 2

Did a full-bag fitting at Club Champion today for 50% off. Well worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 6