hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Let's see.. Tmag SLDR 8* driver head. Tmag adapter for driver. And an order of golfballs from lost golf balls.com 24 Tmag tour preferred x to try out.

• Like 1

So far in 2015:

Mizuno JPX800 Pro with Project X 5.0 graphite shafts (6 - PW)

Mizuno JPX FliHi #5 25*  with regular steel shaft

SCOR Wedges (50/54/57)

4 Dozen MG 380E golfballs(compares to NXT Tour)

Footjoy FJ Sport with BOA 

3 Gallon 1/3 HP Pancake Air Compressor

Craftsman Light duty Clampon Vise

Rubber Vise Clamp

• Like 2

You know when you know you're a club ho? When you buy a Mitchell SteelClub to bend clubs because you buy too many and don't like driving to have them bent.... Yeah, I just did that today

Nice.  Or when someone in the office says they would like to try a different hybrid and you just take them to the trunk of your car and give them more options than the PGA Superstore.  

• Like 6

Good Lord, are you opening your own golf shop, in really just jealous, I wish I could just go and get stuff.

I am working on it according to my wife.  I told her at least I don't have a drug or gambling problem to which she replied both would be cheaper than my golf problem.

• Like 7

Have a G30 fitting scheduled for next Tuesday. That should be fun.

Have a G25 3W head and a Aldila Tour Blue 75 stiff shaft to have paired up while I'm there.

S-55's made it back to me yesterday and they are spot on from Ping with the specs I requested. I was very pleased with that.

One of my 3 RTX 2.0 wedges came yesterday as well. It HAD to be the gap wedge, right? I'll have to call and see if the 54 and 58 heads are on backorder or something.

• Like 1

2015 new (to me) stuff

Titleist 910F & 910H this spring - bought Fujikura Shafts for them yesterday

Titleist 910 D2 10.6* driver, to compare with 913 D2 12* driver for Paderson shaft review

KZG i800 iron shafts bought yesterday at fitting, installing in the Alpha RX1 set I've had for a few years.

Have a 10.5* Knuth Golf High Heat driver on order (placed order at PGA Merchandise Show)

Mizuno MP-30 iron set this spring, worked well off a mat, but will be gaming the Alpha's at least to start the season.

That really needs to take care of my additions for awhile, I need to have some cash left over for greens fees!!

Stuff on my "radar," that I'd like to at least demo at fittings this year:

Srixon z545, Ben Hogan & Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 irons / Edel wedges

• Like 1

I bought the Mitchell SteelClub yesterday and I ran across a deal today and had to snap it up... Someone's got a big boy hotmelt gun on the way...

7B802288-5348-4E50-9BF2-DA470D83F6D0_zps

• Like 2

So far this year it's been more selling and down sizing but I have still picked up some stuff.

Cobra Fly Z+ with Aldila Tour Green 65x

Tour Issue Bio Cell+ 3 wood with Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Fubuki Tour 63x with Cobra Tip

Fuel TS Folds of Honor Edition 70x

2 Cobra tips for shaft testing

17&19 gram Fly Z+ weights

Scotty Cameron Futura X

Miura CB202 3-P

Planning on getting a set of Cobra Fly Z+ or Pro irons and selling the Miuras lol

The list of stuff I got rid of is even longer.

• Like 2

I added a 9 degree SLDR head as well. Just sold a bunch of stuff so my paypal is burning a hole in my pocket

• Like 1

Bought a Roberts Puller... Maybe it can get the shafts out of those ISI's that have been so stubborn so I can move them to the Eye2's finally

• Like 2

Wow! You guy's are some big time Hoe's!!!

For me this year, (New to me) Adams XTDti Driver, Cleveland 588 Custom 20.5* Hb, 50* Scratch wedge, I won a Bridgestone TD01 True Balance putter, Dad got me a Nikon laser range finder for Christmas, I got some new head covers, New grips, and the best deal of all, a pair of Puma Bio-Cell lite's for $5 and change after discounts and coupons!

• Like 1

The Puma TitanTour shoes that was highlighted here a couple of months ago are in stores.  Has anyone bought a pair?  What do you think?

• Like 1

Bought a Roberts Puller... Maybe it can get the shafts out of those ISI's that have been so stubborn so I can move them to the Eye2's finally

Did you get the one off ebay that's always on there?  Let me know how you like it.  I keep going back and forth between that one and the Golfworks spring loaded one that's $199.

Wow! You guy's are some big time Hoe's!!!

For me this year, (New to me) Adams XTDti Driver, Cleveland 588 Custom 20.5* Hb, 50* Scratch wedge, I won a Bridgestone TD01 True Balance putter, Dad got me a Nikon laser range finder for Christmas, I got some new head covers, New grips, and the best deal of all, a pair of Puma Bio-Cell lite's for $5 and change after discounts and coupons!

After reading your list I'd say you are the pot calling the kettle black :)

• Like 1

Did you get the one off ebay that's always on there?  Let me know how you like it.  I keep going back and forth between that one and the Golfworks spring loaded one that's $199.

After reading your list I'd say you are the pot calling the kettle black :)

I did.  They've been making them a while.  I had the screwtype one GolfSmoth has that goes in a vice but it won't touch hese ISI's. It's probably pressure fited with a ball bearing.  If that's the case, I'll try to carefully cut the hosel off the shaft.

• Like 1

TaylorMade R15, Oban Kiyoshi White Shaft

Krank F6 Head

Aldila Phenom NL Shaft

Titleist 915 FD 3 wood, 13.5

Titilest 915 HD Hybrid 18, 20

TaylorMade RSi2 Irons 5-PW

Byron Morgan Bombora Secrets Putter

3 doz Snell Tour Ball

1 doz MG C4

Nike Lunar Cypress Golf Shoes

• Like 1

Oh I just realized you meant what have you bought recently as in this year... I was just posting my stuff from the last week lol whoops

To go along with the 8* SLDR head and adapter I would add 13 New grips, new headcover for the putter, 12* Sldr mini driver to replace my 3w, gorilla gold grip enhancer(awesome for sweaty hands) and a complete switching of my my iron shafts to some Tmag tour preferred mc heads in 3-7 and mb 8-pw. Also had them spec checked and changed to my loft and lie specs. That should round out the last month... And golf balls...

• Like 3

When I started it I was just posting what I had bought in the last week or two.  I bought close to 50 grips over the winter, various ferrules, SLDR tips, a bunch of golf clothes and I'm sure some other random stuff.  I have enough trouble remembering yesterday let alone what I bought a few months ago :)

• Like 3

I know what you mean. That's from the last month. Plus I had to edit it 3 times because I had forgotten multiple things haha

• Like 1