hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Oh dear Lord, rolled the Stroke Lab putters today. These will be a must when they are released.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Don’t really like the face. Haven’t like Odyssey faces since they came out with the microhinge. I am waiting for the Toulons with the stroke lab shaft to come out.

On 2/2/2019 at 10:21 AM, Jmikecpa said:

New driver went in the bag today, well actually two new drivers. Also got a shaft for my three wood that came with a Rouge Sub Zero Head attached to it.

@Jmikecpa Not even a month.. And you said your bag was set...  Gotta love it.. I am jealous... Congrats.. 

Edited by Reesedw
  • Haha 1

[mention=604]Jmikecpa[/mention] Not even a month.. And you said your bag was set...  Gotta love it.. I am jealous... Congrats.. 

Didn’t have a choice on the driver, I cracked my Epic SZ last week. I got another Epic SZ head and a nice deal on an Epic Flash SZ head only. The three wood shaft has been on my radar for a bit mostly because of how much I like the driver shaft. Couldn’t say no for what I paid for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Didn’t have a choice on the driver, I cracked my Epic SZ last week. I got another Epic SZ head and a nice deal on an Epic Flash SZ head only. The three wood shaft has been on my radar for a bit mostly because of how much I like the driver shaft. Couldn’t say no for what I paid for it.

Alright, I'll give you that one.. LOL. I'm sitting here lookiing at 8" of snow and Saturday I was about to go play.. 

Won a $50 card for Amazon, so used that to get another pair of last year’s Footjoy Pro SL! $59.99 shipped! Couldn’t pass it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

Won a $50 card for Amazon, so used that to get another pair of last year’s Footjoy Pro SL! $59.99 shipped! Couldn’t pass it up.

Where’d you find that deal?

• Like 1

Alright, I'll give you that one.. LOL. I'm sitting here lookiing at 8" of snow and Saturday I was about to go play.. 

60* here today and buried under a foot plus of snow. I feel your pain.

• Like 1

IMG_2636.thumb.jpg.c160a6bc4b03fcbc42d960d127dd2a85.jpg
IMG_2637.thumb.jpg.c374ff2ec3f466ef7e26d8c3af980c94.jpg
IMG_2639.thumb.jpg.18607de3a0a7e218d074eba962896363.jpg

Everyone is talking about the love for the yellow version but I have to admit, this looks pretty sweet!

• Like 4

Everyone is talking about the love for the yellow version but I have to admit, this looks pretty sweet!

I could easily game eight color!

Where’d you find that deal?

Last season’s Pro SL are all over the net at $110 or less. I went to Amazon.com, searched for Footjoy Pro SL, saw the color I wanted on-sale, added my $50 card in the cart, BINGO!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GC70 said:

57100804085__472C77E2-8DF3-4AA0-8AFC-50E0D405B8EA.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG
57100807981__D75233DD-47E4-4E96-BC02-6AA33D83AE8B.JPG
IMG_2644.JPG
IMG_2646.JPG

Oh Sweet Baby Jessie.   If those are 1/2 over and 2 upright.  I'm sending Fed Ex right over.  👍😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh Sweet Baby Jessie.   If those are 1/2 over and 2 upright.  I'm sending Fed Ex right over.  

Oh, sorry standard length and 1 flat.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve not bought anything new but I did inherit a PING Anser Putter from my father who recently passed. I’m not sure if it’s his spirit or they simply just got it right 50 years ago but either way I’m loving the way it rolls.

• Like 6

Didn’t buy another new but my Buttonback is on the way back from having the neck chopped off and a centershaft spud welded on it.

also have a twisty stainless scotty Pivot on the way I won.

• Like 1

Ok,I am an addict. I need to stop reading this forum and watching YouTube, although I love the content over at TXG. So there I was, content with my TS3 setup. Hit the F9 at a top 100 fitter, was impressed, but not enough to buy. Fast forward to all the hype around the Ventus shaft. Figured what the hell, I have a bunch of stuff to sell/trade in, should be no out of pocket expense. Well looking around the interwebs, I happen across JDs custom clubs. What do you know, cobra F9, Fujikura Ventus 6s, $549........so I caved. WTF.

As an aside. Called Fujikura, and they couldn’t recommend JDs more. He’s based in Minnesota and so far the communication and experience has been off the charts. If you are in the market for new stuff,check it out. His prices are crazy competitive.

https://www.jdsclubs.com

• Like 2