hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Put a Rosemark thorn grip on my putter. Tried to get along with the one that came on it and just hate Odyssey grips.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Always one that I wanted to try but never had a store near me that carried them. Hate buying site unseen. Always read great reviews for them but I’m also very partial to super stroke countercore grips.

Always one that I wanted to try but never had a store near me that carried them. Hate buying site unseen. Always read great reviews for them but I’m also very partial to super stroke countercore grips.

My wife ordered me a SeeMore putter that had one on it and liked it. The Odyssey grips are normally done by Winn and me and Winn grips just don’t get along well. I think I own a putter with just about every grip SuperStroke makes and still a huge fan of the 1.0 with the flat side facing forward. I have three done with the grip that way and putt great with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

My wife ordered me a SeeMore putter that had one on it and liked it. The Odyssey grips are normally done by Winn and me and Winn grips just don’t get along well. I think I own a putter with just about every grip SuperStroke makes and still a huge fan of the 1.0 with the flat side facing forward. I have three done with the grip that way and putt great with them.

I had a Winn on my spider a few years ago. Wasn’t my favorite. Wish more companies made grips with countercore weight in them. Might expand my horizons haha

I got a gray Cobra F8 river to replace the Fly z.  Haven't gotten it out yet except at the range.  its looking good at least

• Like 2

I had a Winn on my spider a few years ago. Wasn’t my favorite. Wish more companies made grips with countercore weight in them. Might expand my horizons haha

I have a Stroke Lab putter in the bag. Counterbalanced with any grip I use.

• Like 2

For some assistance in my review of the Epic Flash (if Callaway ever sends the correct shaft) and just to get some measurable data about my game.

IMG_20190407_210243.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

For some assistance in my review of the Epic Flash (if Callaway ever sends the correct shaft) and just to get some measurable data about my game.

IMG_20190407_210243.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

That's a fine choice! I'm gonna give you a follow on Arccos. 

image.gif

M-I-L is the nicest lady in the world...she's a member of Costco (I am not) and remembered me telling her about the golf balls; she ordered me 2 dozen as a gift and unfortunately it was AFTER the redesign....asked me last week if I wanted more of the golf balls and I explained the situation but told her I'd be happy for a 5 pack of kirkland gloves!

She, of course, obliged and they should be here very soon.  Hopefully they haven't violated another patent....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I picked up a barely used Wilson C300 3 hybrid today for $99. Laser beams on the launch monitor which translates to executing the 90 day return policy after 3 rounds in my bag.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just bought a ts2 fairway with evenflow white!

• Like 3

IMG_5261.JPG
Got a few of these on the way. Hopefully they are as good or better than the B330S.

• Like 6

Got the Cameron Master's head cover.  Passed on the stand bag and the other head covers, not the best Masters release they have had.

• Like 1

Ordered 2 dozen MTB Black to replenish my stash!

• Like 5

Bought a doz Project A to try.

• Like 3

Just found the downside of having a Ring doorbell and that was watching the FedEx guy walk up to my house with a box from Scotty Cameron that requires a signature.......then realizing my wife was not home and watching him walk back to his truck with the box.  

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Just found the downside of having a Ring doorbell and that was watching the FedEx guy walk up to my house with a box from Scotty Cameron that requires a signature.......then realizing my wife was not home and watching him walk back to his truck with the box.  

ouch....that's gonna leave a mark 🙂

• Like 1

Just order a dozen Cut Grey golf balls to try out. Cut-Golf-Grey-3-Piece-Surlyn-Golf-Balls_Default_550.jpeg

On a sad but happy note, I received my UST VTS TSPX "silver" 5s shaft last night. Unfortunately they sent me a a red 5s instead. After a few emails back and forth, I am keeping the red with a full refund so I will be putting an adapter on it for testing.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

Came across these on IG earlier, and just so happens I need a new pair of shoes. Couldn't pass these up, order placed.

IMG_2741.jpg

• Like 6