hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

46 minutes ago, GC70 said:

Oh, than I probably shouldn’t tell you how well it performed yesterday? emoji1787.pngemoji857.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha. The only issue I have is that I hate that yellow head cover...which means (knowing me) I'd be hunting for a nice custom head cover to go with it...and those ain't cheap!!

• Like 2

haha. The only issue I have is that I hate that yellow head cover...which means (knowing me) I'd be hunting for a nice custom head cover to go with it...and those ain't cheap!!
Call me crazy but I think the headcover may be my favorite one Scotty has come out with!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

IMG_3217.jpg
IMG_3218.jpg
IMG_3219.jpg

Picked up a four pack of 4 More Yards tees. It’s reassuring knowing next time out I’ll get 4 more yards of the tee.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Didn’t realize until this morning that my wife also got my girls golf balls. Pink Truvis for one kid and Shamrock truvis balls for the other. The one that got the shamrock balls is Reilly Marie....can’t argue with that.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

IMG_3217.jpg.113fee302ce65aff6ef4f136c6f08590.jpg
IMG_3218.jpg.5b0744cb994cba2179d76694efd8edce.jpg
IMG_3219.jpg.1cc04972e8b7343f568eb94683ad106f.jpg

You’re not helping!!! Haha

And I’m well aware of all the mallet and blade covers that have come out lol. I’ve spent a lot of time on that site. Love some of the blade versions. Wished they made all of them for mallets.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

You’re not helping!!! Haha

And I’m well aware of all the mallet and blade covers that have come out lol. I’ve spent a lot of time on that site. Love some of the blade versions. Wished they made all of them for mallets.

Agree, they should offer all the covers in mallet style.

Just trying to help you make the jump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GC70 said:

Agree, they should offer all the covers in mallet style.

Just trying to help you make the jump. emoji1787.png

Ha. Like I need help....haha. Give it a week or 2. Two items on my list include that putter....and possibly a g410 driver.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally took the plunge. 

An Arccos Caddie system will be here tomorrow 

Also pre-ordered the Arccos link belt clip 

• Like 7

Finally took the plunge. 
An Arccos Caddie system will be here tomorrow 
Also pre-ordered the Arccos link belt clip 
Nice! Definitely happy with my purchase. Can't wait till the clip releases, the only issue I have with Arccos so far is how it completely drains my battery during a round. Turning BT off helped a bunch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Not exactly a recent purchase, I ordered some clubs prior to my last round. In between ordering and arrival my shoulder fully seized. Used Cobra F8 3-4 and 5-6 woods with Evenflow Blue Stiff shafts, and new Cobra F8 4 hybrid with Stiff stock Aldila Rogue Pro shaft. They arrived mid January and I haven't even swung them, let alone hit a ball with them.

IMG_0492.JPG

The hybrid has been seconded to a new role, that of "Rehab Stick" It will probably see more use than most clubs. Hopefully I don't end up hating it through negative association

IMG_0490.JPG

• Like 4

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Tour360 XT-SL wides

• Like 3

Peasky, ya gotta love the F8’s.

• Like 2

Based on my fitters data and recommendations, he told me to retire my 3 wood and G30 hybrid and replace with these; Cobra F-Max 5 wood with the superlite shaft and a G400 9 wood. So far I've been hitting both well on the course. 

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5947.JPG

IMG_5949.JPG

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Based on my fitters data and recommendations, he told me to retire my 3 wood and G30 hybrid and replace with these; Cobra F-Max 5 wood with the superlite shaft and a G400 9 wood. So far I've been hitting both well on the course. 

Awesome!  A left handed 9 wood.... you don't find those on the shelf.  🙂

Have fun and enjoy.

• Haha 2

My Bushnell Tour X broke about 6 weeks ago, it was out of warranty so I broke down and ordered this today.  It seems this thing will be much smarter than I am.  lol

Bushnell_Golf_Laser_Rangefinder_ProXE_20

• Like 4

Some small purchases lately that I have failed to report:
-Pack of Kirkland gloves from Costco. Heard a lot of people mention them on here and the recent MGS report gave them some credit so I figured I give them a shot. With my luck, if I didn’t get them when I saw them the first time they wouldn’t be there the next time. Still unopened so I have t tried them out yet.
Some “essentials” for my trip to Orlando coming up next week.
-Club Glove stiff arm for the travel bag
-Club Glove towel pack. I know it’s just a towel but I’m prettY pumped to finally get one.
-Under Armour Iso-Chill glove in navy. Despite most reviews, I was a fan of the Cool switch glove they came out with a few years ago. It’s now past it’s lifespan and was looming for something good for the warmer weather. I had a coupon I could use while ordering the 2 items above so figured I’d add it to my cart.

• Like 3

Couple of things for me:

After the shout out about the INESIS shoes and pants on the YouTube Live video about the MGS ball testing, I broke down and bought a polo, shorts, pants, belt and pullover from Decathlon, where INESIS apparel is sold. They arrived today and are very good pieces for the price. I paid just shy of $90 for everything and will be ordering at least one more polo and maybe another pair of shorts, and maybe shoes...

Pulled the trigger Monday on a Golfworks Club Pak for their new KE4 FDI Hybrid after receiving a free shipping code for orders over $60. For $79.49, I ordered the 19-degree hybrid/driving iron with a Mitsubishi Tensei Blue stiff shaft, Lamkin Crossline grip and matching Maltby headcover. 

There is one hole in particular on my home course where I anticipate the hybrid getting quite a bit of use. I had been looking at the Ping G400 Crossovers, but the best used deals I could find on eBay were in the $100-$110 range. I have never been a fan of hybrids, so I'm excited to try the driving iron format. 

• Like 4

Found a hairline crack in my iWatch case recently and figured it may have occurred while golfing as I have never dropped it. So i called my daughter who works for Apple. She ordered a new Series 3 iWatch to replace my soon to be broken. With her discount, I got the watch and 2 year Applecare for under $300. BONUS......the Series 3 has the gps chip so I can use it with Arccos and not have my iPhone in my front pocket.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 5/7/2019 at 12:58 PM, tony@CIC said:

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5947.JPG

IMG_5949.JPG

Excellent.  I bag a PGF Southpaw 7-wood that I pulled off a discount rack.  Hard to find the lefty clubs, sometimes.

• Like 2