hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Just placed a Callaway Pre-Owned order for an Odyssey EXO Indianapolis S, in very good condition, for $110. I've been intrigued by this putter ever since the Toulon version came out, and despite my comments in @GolfSpy Dave's excellent review of the Indy (mostly to the effect that, if you're going to putt with something that looks like a race car, you had best be able to back it up with some fine putting), I couldn't resist the discount CPO was offering. I normally use a 34" putter, and this one is 35". Since I'm likely to regrip it anyway, and the 35" version was a dollar cheaper for some reason, I went with the 35" and I'll cut it down when I regrip.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Just placed a Callaway Pre-Owned order for an Odyssey EXO Indianapolis S, in very good condition, for $110. I've been intrigued by this putter ever since the Toulon version came out, and despite my comments in @GolfSpy Dave's excellent review of the Indy (mostly to the effect that, if you're going to putt with something that looks like a race car, you had best be able to back it up with some fine putting), I couldn't resist the discount CPO was offering. I normally use a 34" putter, and this one is 35". Since I'm likely to regrip it anyway, and the 35" version was a dollar cheaper for some reason, I went with the 35" and I'll cut it down when I regrip.

Please make sure to post your putts per round once it shows up. Gotta keep the number low if you are gaming that thing 😛

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

New bag

80158D25-8D3B-49D2-B5DD-9A77A6E2F7FB.jpeg

Very cool...love the color scheme and flag on the ball pouch....

but what are those things on your irons??? 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Off Topic 1

22 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

you're building quite the putter collection @GolfSpy MPR!  Going to be hard to choose when you can finally get out and play...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Very cool...love the color scheme and flag on the ball pouch....

but what are those things on your irons??? 😁

They are called “dollar savers”. When you sell your irons after a year or two, you get much more money for clean clubs, which allows you spend more on your next set!

😀

• Like 4

Sold my remaining MTB Black sleeves and picked up a dozen 2019 Pro V1x with the proceeds. 

• Like 3

Placed an order for 2 dozen MTB Black's and 1 dozen MTB-X's in Optic yellow...now the wait begins.

• Like 4

Just got home with this gem of a find. Mizuno MP 32's, 3-P, S300 shafts with original Mizuno Tour Velvet grips. Found them on the used rack at Golf Galaxy for $139 bucks, and then they had an additional 10% off used sets, so out the door for $133. Cleaned them up with some soap and warm water. The faces are in great shape, soles have some very superficial battle scars, and there's a tiny bit of surface rust starting that should be handled pretty easily20190511_151917.jpeg20190511_151933.jpeg20190511_152049.jpeg20190511_152217.jpeg20190511_152235.jpeg20190511_152322.jpeg

• Like 6

New shaft for my Ping G410 3 Fairway: Veylix Alpina 673 and Veylix Rome 988 for my G410 Hybrid
IMG_0172.JPGIMG_0173.JPGIMG_0178.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Going to buy a new Taylor Made M5 Tour driver tomorrow or Monday morning.  Dicks/Golf Galaxy is running the promo that if Rory wins the PGA they will refund the price of the driver.

So buy it now, if Rory wins I'll keep it.  If he doesn't I'll return it in a week.

• Like 3

2 doz MaxFli Tour in Hi Vis lime green - based on the MGS testing and review, and also Dick's is currently pushing 'em out @ $50 for 2 doz (plus tax, free shipping).

Looking forward to longer, straighter drives 😉

• Like 2

First of several purchases this week for the PGA at Bethpage.2102919178_ScreenShot2019-05-13at12_10_53PM.thumb.png.5025b6d2b247ba418b39633233438912.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

After watching this on eBay for months I finally pulled the trigger and bought my second Caddie Bag.

IMG_1095.jpg.f2117081cd6799aa79a1353595890ab3.jpg

Even though they are a bit heavy the design is ingenious and I get annoyed with my other bags that don’t keep the clubs as organized.

Also picked up these 2006 Callaway made Ben Hogan Apex irons as the are listed on the Maltby Playability Factor as Game Improvement irons. I can’t wait to take them out to the range tomorrow.

IMG_1099.jpg.92e732276d04593a3e1d4c17e752c81c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

5 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

Sports Sensors SSR Blue

Just picked up one of those too. Excited to spend some more time with it.

• Like 3

Finally struck a deal for a loft and lie machine. I have a feeling this is going to lead to more classic iron sets making their way to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3