hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

4 hours ago, mr.hicksta said:

Paid for my carbon fiber stand legs for my Vessel Players stand bag. Had to have them shipped to my mom's in CA though because I was quoted $63.24 for shipping to Hawaii. Sigh...one of the many reasons I'm looking forward to getting back to the mainland next year!

I'll remember that when it's too cold to golf up there 🙂

• Like 4

I'll remember that when it's too cold to golf up there

I can survive a little San Diego marine layer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Put a Super Stroke Fatso grip on my Odyssey #7 last night. I've switched to cross handed and the giant grip feels great.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 3

I threw up a crazy low bid on a Diamana RF 50x shaft last night before falling asleep. Woke up and won the auction! I have been constantly researching this shaft so I’m super excited to give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 8

As per my post on deciding on a new driver- got the go ahead from the War dept and ordered via my pro shop.

Cobra King F9 and decided to go with white, I like the yellow but with yellow you get the piano black shiny head, with white you get a matt grey which 'I think' I prefer. White is apparently much harder to get so might take 2 weeks as opposed to yellow which are on the shelves.

• Like 7

Need evolution in the bag overhaul under way.  Ordered a Titleist 915H 24* hybrid and KBS Tour Prototype hybrid shaft to see if replacing the 5 iron would be beneficial.   Looking forward to giving it a shot to earn a place in the bag. 

• Like 5

Just ordered this from my now favourite golf apparel site.

rogue_red_front__89962.1543607146.jpg?c=

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

Which is?

Take Dead Aim

Tattoogolf.com

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Reminds me of a tablecloth my mom and dad had back in the 1950's.  LOL

we've still got one 😮- might try it on down the driving range later😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Reminds me of a tablecloth my mom and dad had back in the 1950's.  LOL

I dunno but now have a craving for a pepperoni pizza!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Have just received the first set of new irons I have ever owned, have always had second hand gear before. I bought the Ping i210 irons 4 through U. Got them with Dynamic Gold s flex. Had one round so far and managed 34 points so not too bad, need to work out the yardages as these have a more traditional loft than my old Shark irons and I found a couple of shots that I thought I struck well came up a little short of what I expected. Love the look and feel of these irons so looking forward to hopefully getting my handicap down. Am aiming for 18 by years end!

• Like 5

19 hours ago, MattF said:

Just ordered this from my now favourite golf apparel site.

rogue_red_front__89962.1543607146.jpg?c=

LOL I can only assume you can pull the look off---- I know I can't I would look like one of those concrete pylons at the end of a runway warning pilots they are about to screw up and run out of runway😂.  BTW off topic but when searching for a Emoji and scrolling through them it has the same format as my phone including the "birdie" finger

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 6/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, Wedgie said:

I have 2 dozen sitting on the sidelines as I go thru MTB-X testing. Deal was too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

And they will more than likely be sitting on the shelf after the Snell test----- Yeah the Snell is that good of a ball!!! I am a big fan of the Snell and Vice balls and have been playing them for a little over a year--- I would have applied for that test but right now do not have the time to put them through the wringer my way and write them up like I do

• Like 3

I just replaced my five year old putter grip with a Superstroke Pistol 2.0. Wanted to get something bigger in order to counter my habit of getting wristy with my putts. 20190616_134223-01.jpeg
The thing I didn't think about was fitting my Arccos sensor into the aluminum countercore insert. Had to drill the hole bigger, so now I'm expecting problems if I ever have to take the sensor out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I just replaced my five year old putter grip with a Superstroke Pistol 2.0. Wanted to get something bigger in order to counter my habit of getting wristy with my putts. 20190616_134223-01.jpeg
The thing I didn't think about was fitting my Arccos sensor into the aluminum countercore insert. Had to drill the hole bigger, so now I'm expecting problems if I ever have to take the sensor out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have one very similar on my TA #3 and  love it!

PutterGrip.jpeg

• Like 4

2 range buckets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4