hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

2 hours ago, yungkory said:

I'm just gonna leave this picture here. The stars are trying to tell you something.

image.png.069dc852fcb2225445ed61a1d12958fa.png

... You two need to get a room or at least go on a cruise together. 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

... You two need to get a room or at least go on a cruise together. 

You suggesting a Bromance

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 5

I had a 10 off 50 deal at amazon and picked these up for 46.00 ... not bad for a 140.00 shoe!
Wore them for the first time yesterday and they are LEGIT.  the boost is extremely comfortable and the spikes are done just right.
Really like the color too...they look great in person.  If you're like me and have trouble finding wide shoes these should be on your list.  Good amount of room in the toebox (which I need due to bunion surgery).

Very pleased...

adidas.jpg

On the not so pleased front - I played well but had 40 putts ... FORTY... for 36 holes.  So it's time for a new flatstick; this will be #3 for this year... really liked these when they first came out and should have bought it then.  MGS #1 most wanted blade putter a couple years ago... don't let me down!

rx1.jpg

• Like 6

On the not so pleased front - I played well but had 40 putts ... FORTY... for 36 holes.  So it's time for a new flatstick; this will be #3 for this year... really liked these when they first came out and should have bought it then.  MGS #1 most wanted blade putter a couple years ago... don't let me down!

I know equipment; especially putters, are fun to buy and try. Ever considered looking at the stroke to find the right putter?
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

I know equipment; especially putters, are fun to buy and try. Ever considered looking at the stroke to find the right putter?

had a putter fitting a couple years ago at club champion.  
paid 100.00 for it and he fit me into a 389.00 Scotty Cameron.... GTHO!

I'll roll with the Odyssey and see how it goes.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I see what you did there!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just some follow up on the True Linkswear Knit shoe. I’ve had them for about a month now and they’ve become my daily shoe. My wife even took notice and said nice looking sneaks.

I’m not one to fawn over shoes but I am very impressed with how comfy and stable they are. The toe box is a little wide for my foot but I’ve had zero issue swinging a club.

They’re not for dew sweeping rounds as I found out the hard way but as an all around shoe and something to wear for a pm round I would say take a hard look.

• Like 4

Did the fitter explain why he put you in that setup? Have you tried matching the specs to a cheaper putter? Your comments indicate you are struggling so I just wanted to say changing putter to find the right fit is a way to find a putter but there are other ways. Don’t know if you are a technical or “feel” player or if you even want to understand the stroke. Knowing you tendencies goes a long way to figuring out proper fit.
  • Like 4

... You two need to get a room or at least go on a cruise together. 

I’ll stick with harassing him in the golf course
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

I’ll stick with harassing him in the golf course emoji12.png

... I am a Haole and don't know what "harassing him in the golf course" stands for but as I said, probably better performed in a room or on a cruise. 😳 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I am a Haole and don't know what "harassing him in the golf course" stands for but as I said, probably better performed in a room or on a cruise. 😳 

That's all on autocorrect, haha! And I have NO idea what you're referring to 😆

• Like 5

One of these wedges is not like the other...

So a few spies know that yesterday was my last day at my previous employer and I'm starting a new job on Monday. As a parting gift, my awesome co-workers gave me a very generous gift card to Van's.

Additionally, I'm about to join some select spies in the testing of a set of Lynx irons that are due to arrive mid week next week. My current set through GW is all DBM black finish. I've opted to go back to classic chrome with the Lynx set. That said, I felt it appropriate to find a GW (50°) that would fit in with the rest of my Bridgestone wedges and the Lynx VT's. I found this stunning Honma TW 50° at Van's that doesn't totally look out of place. At address it looks nearly identical in shape and top line to my Bridgestones. It's got a lightly brushed chrome finish similar to the Lynx VT's. IF I ever decide to change wedges completely, I'm going to heavily consider this lineup. From what I felt off the matt this thing was just buttery forged goodness!

I also got a hat. 0711191153b.jpeg0711191150.jpeg0711191154.jpeg0711191154a.jpeg0711191153a.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

• Like 6

My stroke is fine and I still have close to 200 hundred putters. Many of which have never come close to seeing a golf course. So yes they are fun to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

On 7/10/2019 at 12:54 PM, mr.hicksta said:

'Hide Yo Clubs' 🤣

tenor.gif?itemid=5444908

The next step in this line of progression is hide yo wife...and I think we have found a solution!

• Haha 2

Working on getting three Modus3 Tour 130 shafts for my RTX 4s

• Like 4

58457498893__97393E9B-7DC8-4F88-9225-F40C9EF8CCCB.JPG the post office got its s*** together and I unpacked, ran out of the house and fell in love. Baby Blades with KBS Tour-v 110 shafts. These are so good.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

The next step in this line of progression is hide yo wife...and I think we have found a solution!

On 7/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, mr.hicksta said:

'Hide Yo Clubs' 🤣

tenor.gif?itemid=5444908

The key to hiding clubs is to just keep enough around that you can add a few and they don't stand out.  Hiding in plain sight!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, hckymeyer said:

The key to hiding clubs is to just keep enough around that you can add a few and they don't stand out.  Hiding in plain sight!

Helps if you have generic wood covers...just saying...🙄😁😅😂

MDGolfHacker

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Helps if you have generic wood covers...just saying...

MDGolfHacker

Tried that, she caught on after a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tried that, she caught on after a while.

Just order a bunch of stuff, take your medicine and then after a while she stops caring. I have a not to exceed number before I have to ask and thankfully it is a healthy number.

I am also smart enough to never get close to that number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3