hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Picked up a Bushnell V4 rangefinder here on the classifieds (thanks@chisag) for a great deal. Won't be able to get it to the course for a couple of days, but that hasn't stopped me from checking the ranges on everything in my neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

After my on course shopping spree yesterday I stopped in Buffalo on my way to Canada and got a custom putter built by T Squared. Really cool experience that I will post about once the putter arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Picked up a brand new lightweight Top Flite bag for $50 for my son. Fits him great and is light as a feather. No beverage holder but I'm sure he'll survive. 

• Like 4

A pair of Nike Tour Premiere golf shoes in stealthy black!

• Like 6

Got my shipping quote from Vessel for my replacement bag. $130 to Hawaii or $19.97 to my dad's in CA? Hmmmm, that's an easy choice! So I paid for the shipping and have a Vessel 14-way Player Stand Bag 2.0 that'll be ready for me next week. Gotta love some solid customer service!

• Like 7

MGS Mallet putter cover and MGS Driver headcover --- arrived today --- quality stuff!

• Like 7

58457498893__97393E9B-7DC8-4F88-9225-F40C9EF8CCCB.thumb.JPG.ca9f38fe92b06069c75b1cc8e7197437.JPG the post office got its s*** together and I unpacked, ran out of the house and fell in love. Baby Blades with KBS Tour-v 110 shafts. These are so good.

I’ll say my last three rounds have been a breakthrough. The irons are a little intimidating at first but after flushing a few I have really grown to love them. They are fantastic. My whole game has come together the last three rounds, well 45 holes, I am 10 over. That is I’ve shot 75, 36, 76 on par 71.
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, kingcscott said:

I’ll say my last three rounds have been a breakthrough. The irons are a little intimidating at first but after flushing a few I have really grown to love them. They are fantastic. My whole game has come together the last three rounds, well 45 holes, I am 10 over. That is I’ve shot 75, 36, 76 on par 71.

Wow dude you are smoking em!   Great job 👏🏌️‍♂️

• Like 1

Picked up a "used" Cobra F8 3-4 wood. Owner said he played one round, and has quit golfing. The club was MINT.

Super stoked to put her to work!

• Like 6

Sitting in airport waiting to fly across the country, convinced my wife to let me book a putter fitting at Tru Spec NY tomorrow. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 7/17/2019 at 8:26 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Picked up a Bushnell V4 rangefinder here on the classifieds (thanks@chisag) for a great deal. Won't be able to get it to the course for a couple of days, but that hasn't stopped me from checking the ranges on everything in my neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Did the same thing when I was testing the Precision Pro NX-7 last year.  I hope the neighbors didn't think i was spying on them, lol.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ole gray said:

Going on your TM Driver?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Fo sho!   

Having some back issues right now buddy, last week was  Myrtle Beach week and I am feeling it.  I plan to come up when it feels better.  Maybe in the next week or so. 

• Like 3

Picked up a couple pairs of Puma Essential Pounce golf pants and a couple Nike Victory Polos from TGW all nicely discounted

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DawgDaddy said:

Fo sho!   

Having some back issues right now buddy, last week was  Myrtle Beach week and I am feeling it.  I plan to come up when it feels better.  Maybe in the next week or so. 

Sounds good partner!

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 3:42 PM, edingc said:

I wanted to say, "I hope I contributed to this," but then saw it was all store credit.

Sweet looking putter. Love my Spider Tour Red. Did they do one soft and one firm insert? Which is this?

What shafts are you replacing and with what?

Sorry, somehow I missed this way back when  you asked. They have a new "thicker" insert on these. I believe it is 5mm vs the old 3mm? For an insert, it's pretty nice feeling. More firm than the micro hinge on the stroke labs, not quite as firm as a milled face like the ER2

• Like 1