hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Stock.  I'm not convinced my measly swing would be benefit from the real.  However, I'll be out at The Kingdom in April and will try the Ventus with Velocore then in my driver, I will have had some on course time with it by then.  If there is a noticeable difference, I'll pick it up then. 

Snag an extra SIM Max 15* fwy head while you’re there..... It’ll fit in your pocket. I PROMISE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Snag an extra SIM Max 15* fwy head while you’re there..... It’ll fit in your pocket. I PROMISE!

I hope so.  Because with two replacement knees I won't be able to grab it and run.  😜

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I hope so.  Because with two replacement knees I won't be able to grab it and run.  

Even better: strap it TO your knee! If the metal detector goes off, you’re good!

TRUST ME!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I hope so.  Because with two replacement knees I won't be able to grab it and run.  😜

10 hours ago, PMookie said:

Even better: strap it TO your knee! If the metal detector goes off, you’re good!

TRUST ME!

Rob, grab a lefty one for your left knee too while you’re at it. Don’t want to raise any suspicion with just one. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, PMookie said:

My PGA Pro buddy in Kentucky is switching from Titleist to TaylorMade this year. He’s been with Titleist for TWENTY years! TM is bringing him to the Kingdom for a full bag fitting. I’m SO jealous....

I've been to the Kingdom here in Georgia, it is quite the experience.  He will love it. 

• Like 4

I've been to the Kingdom here in Georgia, it is quite the experience.  He will love it. 

He has a student playing in the Women’s event at Augusta again this year, so he’s going over right after they’re finished. Augusta, then the Kingdom.... I keep trying to figure out how I can finagle a way to tag along!!!!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, PMookie said:

He has a student playing in the Women’s event at Augusta again this year, so he’s going over right after they’re finished. Augusta, then the Kingdom.... I keep trying to figure out how I can finagle a way to tag along!!!!

He might as well hang it up after those two trips.  Doesnt get much better than that 

Sounds like I may just miss him out there.  Im going two weeks after the Masters. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

My goal is to walk the course as much as I can this year and maybe drop a few pounds along the way.

Excellent!!! Hope you reach your health goals soon 👍

Went to the shop today because I have $150 in credit to burn and my bag broke after my last round. Looked at the Hoofers this year and while they're a nice upgrade over the Hoofer I had 3 years ago, the colors just didn't do it for me. Maybe if they just made a simple all black one I would've scooped it up.

Ended up on the internets looking for bags and found that Neiman Marcus sells Vessel. Signed up for a 15% coupon off my first purchase and much to my surprise, it was applicable to the order. Free 2-day shipping from Shoprunner and I'm the proud owner of a new Vessel Player 2.0 for not much more than I was about to pay for that Hoofer 🙂

• Like 9

Just picked up a new F9 speed back yellow.

Hit it a couple times last summer, but got in and done a fitting today.

• Like 3

Excellent!!! Hope you reach your health goals soon

I am committed. Today was brutal.

IMG_0511.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

I am committed. Today was brutal.

IMG_0511.thumb.jpg.bd7523b3a0cb6231c5d82b5811267210.jpg

That was me 10 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Had to go to Dick’s Sporting Goods today to exchange a pair of running gloves and they have a Golf Galaxy in the store so may as well look around and glad I did.

Picked up a Bobby Grace Lo Pro for $19.99 and a TM Spider Blade for $39.99. Both are in like new condition and for that price I couldn’t leave them there. I don’t know a heck of a lot on Bobby Grace resale but I think for $20 it was the steal of the year for me.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Had to go to Dick’s Sporting Goods today to exchange a pair of running gloves and they have a Golf Galaxy in the store so may as well look around and glad I did.

Picked up a Bobby Grace Lo Pro for $19.99 and a TM Spider Blade for $39.99. Both are in like new condition and for that price I couldn’t leave them there. I don’t know a heck of a lot on Bobby Grace resale but I think for $20 it was the steal of the year for me.

...and the putter collection gets a bit larger.  😃

why can't I ever find these deals?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...and the putter collection gets a bit larger. 
why can't I ever find these deals?

I know I have issues but for $60 it seemed wrong to leave them there.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

I know I have issues but for $60 it seemed wrong to leave them there.

no doubt - anyone on here would have done the same...

• Like 1